Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bigfoot sighting at Russell, secret is out!!!
BOOM-BA-BA-BOOM! HUGE!
I guess all those guys from National geographic were right, I BELIEVE (lol)
Hope I dont see this beast lurking in the woods when I'm deer hunting! (lol)
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:if ur a running back thats just disturbing

If your a running back your scared for your life staring this kid down, hope who ever he attempts to tackel can run like hell
wouldn't want this guy to fall on me! let alone hit me lol
LovetheBucs Wrote:BC75,

You were HUGE yourself young man.

I would imaging Harvey should be getting plenty of correspondance from Rich Brooks and Co. as we speak.

For Russell fans. Is this kid your BEST lineman, or is he simply solid and big, with room to grow?

I'm still not 6'6. lol
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
All I have to say is.....BEAST!!!!!
If this kid has any athletic ability and speed at a 5.1 40(maybe) or a little lower then he's got D1 written all over him. I'm not saying he's a great player(he might be), but most big colleges look for kids with the most potential...i.e. height, weight, speed, strength, etc. From the looks of it, he sure does....might be better suited at OL though.
The kid works hard. Seth (#74) plays defensive tackle and Toby Hicks (#75) plays offensive tackle and he is the same size. It seems like everyday at practice these two are poundin' each other. It looks like the Clash of the Titans.
:devilflam
Panther#42 Wrote:If your a running back your scared for your life staring this kid down, hope who ever he attempts to tackel can run like hell
wouldn't want this guy to fall on me! let alone hit me lol

touche my friend touche
I am sure Marshall is wanting him already!
Let's be realistic, this kid is D-1 material right now. I could care less how fast he is, he isn't going to be playing cornerback for me! I'd offer him right now if I were UK on his size alone and the fact that he is probably going to grow a lot more! Look at Sam Adams for the Bengals, he isn't much smaller! Plug up space on the inside and your job is done. He can lean on people and get penetration!
Good Lord that kid is huge!
If he has any atheletic ability at all... he definley will be playing at a high end D-1 school
Seth is the true meaning of the word MANCHILD. That pic is just wrong it kind of looks like that seen in the movie THE LONGEST YARD where that one guy closelines the ballcarrier.
HAHA..oh crap
This guy is a beast. Just his size is a huge intimidation factor to the man in front of him. He should be able to play college if he has any athletic ability with his size.
Wow did he start this season i don't remember watching him
he played limited at the Ashland game due to rotation and new game plan.. He is playing alot more now and is doing a great job.......
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
Nobody that large is a secret of any kind. hahahaha. That boy is a behemoth of a man.
:omg: WOW! He's A big fella.:freezing:
HAHA funny pic...i go to school with him and used to play b-ball with him. Everytime i see him im like geeze...seems like he gets bigger everytime i see him lol
Omg. That's scary. I'd pray that I could run fast if I seen him...LOL!!
russelldevils54.. are u crazy ive also played basketball with harvery and even though he is 6'6 he can still not yet grab rim..haha... pretty funny...the kid couldnt jump over a peice of paper..
RHS 08 Wrote:He eats out of the Ohio River lol

Obviously!
I would sure hope I could get away from this guy!
ukno08 Wrote:russelldevils54.. are u crazy ive also played basketball with harvery and even though he is 6'6 he can still not yet grab rim..haha... pretty funny...the kid couldnt jump over a peice of paper..
Why do you need to grab the rim, does that give you extra points??? I thought it was putting the ball thru the hoop that counts.... And You dont need to grab the rim if you play POINT GUARD.......Quit slamming on the BIGFOOT,,,,I am sure that basketball will be better this year for him too. And I predict that he can jump over a pice of paper,,,,even a crumpled up piece with some gum on it and still wont get stuck to his shoe....wanna bet ..:dontthink
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
ukno08 Wrote:russelldevils54.. are u crazy ive also played basketball with harvery and even though he is 6'6 he can still not yet grab rim..haha... pretty funny...the kid couldnt jump over a peice of paper..

Seth doesn't have to jump he stands flat-footed then comes up on his toes and drains the threeball. To my knowledge you can't either. lol
russelldevils54 Wrote:Seth doesn't have to jump he stands flat-footed then comes up on his toes and drains the threeball. To my knowledge you can't either. lol

NICE DIG !!!!
OMG..what do they put in the water there!
Seth Had a great game tonight, played really fast, tracking down the QB and getting him to scrammble..... Great win tonight for the Devils.
There should be some more pics coming after tonight he put an OLD FASHION WUPPIN' on the QB from Fleming tonight. Not counting some that he put on their RB's also...