Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro-52 Somerset-47 FINAL
This sounded like it was a great game! Congratulations Jackets!!!

oneijoe Wrote:GOOD question !!

Don't know the answer, but... Somerset may be the BEST winless small school team in modern Kentucky football.

:popcorn:

I agree oneijoe; Somerset IS the best winless team that I know.

E's Army Wrote:Somerset has improved leaps and bounds the last several weeks. Beware the bunny.

[Image: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/image...obvMUBCdWg]
Confusednicker:

Willie Turnover Wrote:my advise to the jumpers would be to embrace the opportunity that lies before you. There are two kinds of winless teams, the ones that are not very good and get blown out every game and then there are those like you that are in the games and just cant seem to get a break.

you gotta believe in yourself, believe in your teammates , believe in your coaches and you can pull off something that they will be talking about years from now.

Get off your heels and on your toes, stop the penalties, embrace the challenge that awaits you, and HAVE FUN making history.

Well said!!!
E's Army Wrote:Somerset has improved leaps and bounds the last several weeks. Beware the bunny.

u give up 52 and u have improved? what world is this, that u briar fans live in?
there r are also the winless teams that u keep make excuses for....dont forget those.
Sorry guys, the only place this district is competitive is within itself. I have to agree with 91, if your defense is giving up 50+ points this time of year, your days are numbered. Middlesboro gives up 40+ to a winless team, no way can they view that as positive. It might have been exciting to watch but no way can you feel good about any chance at a state title.
JumperPride1 Wrote:RTL we get it. Whitman is the best football player to ever grace this district.

No that would be Doan because he runs a 4.5😂😂😂😂😂 but I am just waiting for somerset to have their breakout game so you guys can predict them to win state.
I predict LESLIE TO win first two rounds.
topnotch Wrote:I predict LESLIE TO win first two rounds.
I totally agree. I don't think Middlesboro will make it out of the first round. Hate to think this way, but I have no idea what has happened to this team. Wishing them the best as always, but no expectations. Not pointing fingers, but like I said, something has went terribly wrong here.
Just hope LCA can keep it close with Leslie...
RTL Wrote:Just hope LCA can keep it close with Leslie...

Yea, I hear you!!! Leslie will have their hands full with a very good LCA Football Team. Got to pull for Leslie, but this will be a good ball game!!!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
strawberryshakeman Wrote:Sorry guys, the only place this district is competitive is within itself. I have to agree with 91, if your defense is giving up 50+ points this time of year, your days are numbered. Middlesboro gives up 40+ to a winless team, no way can they view that as positive. It might have been exciting to watch but no way can you feel good about any chance at a state title.

I don't think anyone on the eastern side of the bracket is winning a state title this season.
JumperPride1 Wrote:RTL we get it. Whitman is the best football player to ever grace this district.

I don't know about ever, but he is the best player in the district. I don't look for LCA to go too far in the playoffs, but that doesn't take anything away from what Whitman has done and the numbers he's put up. He's carried that team all year on both sides of the ball. He's got close to 1,900 yards going into the final game of the season.