Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry 45 Shelby Valley 0
Great job Pirates!!!

I really hope that the fans are filled to capacity next week and CAM stadium is rocking with Pirate Fans!!
There will be! It will be a packed house :letsparty

Its hard to sit in the freezing cold if your not watching your own child when you know what a blow out its going to be. Next week will be completely different!

Good job guys!!!

Now lets go get 'em next week!!!
Congrats Belfry!!
great job pirates!!! this was pretty much the prediction of this game, but im always impressed with the way you take care of business!!

nice field goal hoss, you have a golden foot and you deserve alot more credit than what you get!

g, epling had a great game also, considering he had a tooth dug out the day before!

i wish i could take time and mention all these young men, because a great team can only be built from great individuals!

now, get your game faces on and skin the cats next week:igiveup:

We love our Pirates!!
Congrats Belfry
I have to say tough loss for the Wildcat seniors. I have to say sorry to hear about the ending of the season! But I thought that Belfry had to fight for there points sometimes in the game. The wildcats played hard through the whole game and I'm proud of the Wildcats! But now since my cats is out of the playoff's I'm going to cheer for Belfry. That is the team i cheer for every friday night until they play the Wildcats. But Great Job to both of the teams last night. Belfry get ready for P-burg
I am not going to get on here and say anything so people like Pillsbury can say i make them look bad. But if Shelby Valley had all there players 100% it would have been a very close game that could have went either way. Good game Belfry and the SV players will be rooting for you. Beat the other teams worse than you beat our injured Wildcats.
SVWILDCAT2010 just make another name for your self and start posting for some other team. You just said they "beat our injured Wildcats." I don't think that anyone was hurt out there playing and the ones that was badly hurt was on the sideline.

Cory Hall, Tyler Cable, Tyler Johnson, and broke kinney only played on defence.
congrats to belfry...
good game guys...
Congrats Belfry... Good luck next year SV!!!!
SVWildcat2010 Wrote:I am not going to get on here and say anything so people like Pillsbury can say i make them look bad. But if Shelby Valley had all there players 100% it would have been a very close game that could have went either way.
^^^Maybe the funniest post by a SV fan this year.
If SV had their players 100%, the score would have been about 42-0 instead of 45-0.
SV is about 20+ more healthy football players from even competing with Belfry.
5-6 record and NO meaningful wins...typical SV season.
Relax SV fans...basketball season is not far away.
Congrats Belfry
Old Timer Wrote:^^^Maybe the funniest post by a SV fan this year.
If SV had their players 100%, the score would have been about 42-0 instead of 45-0.
SV is about 20+ more healthy football players from even competing with Belfry.
5-6 record and NO meaningful wins...typical SV season.
Relax SV fans...basketball season is not far away.

I agree that Belfry woulda won no matter what. But to call any win a meaningless win for the team is ridiculous. Every win matters in the season. If Sv had not be Pc or ER they woulda not been playing friday. You look at th standings between the top three teams in the district it all came down to there records. Every game matters.
congrats belfry! sorry 4 u all valley! i wish u all could have played better!
What was the score at the half?
cowgirl34 Wrote:SVWILDCAT2010 just make another name for your self and start posting for some other team. You just said they "beat our injured Wildcats." I don't think that anyone was hurt out there playing and the ones that was badly hurt was on the sideline.

Cory Hall, Tyler Cable, Tyler Johnson, and broke kinney only played on defence.

Are you serious that Cable, and Tyler Johnson played last night. There is now way they played they both had knee surgery.
kysportsguru Wrote:Are you serious that Cable, and Tyler Johnson played last night. There is now way they played they both had knee surgery.

No, No Tyler Johnson and Tyler Cable did not play last night. I belive what he was tryign to say was that Brock only played defense.
Why was the SV coach yelling at the Belfry defender most of the night?
Good point faith, I seen this as well. I can say that Epling tried to end the confrontation but, Saunders seem to keep bringing it. Not alot of class shown by the head coach. No matter what the situation was. He should take his loses and show just a little class. Especially to student athletes.
rainout Wrote:Good point faith, I seen this as well. I can say that Epling tried to end the confrontation but, Saunders seem to keep bringing it. Not alot of class shown by the head coach. No matter what the situation was. He should take his loses and show just a little class. Especially to student athletes.

Well, Saunders really doesn't care who you are, he'll tell you straight out how it is no matter who you are, how much money you have, or who you know.
This isn't about one of his players, it was an opposing player, and its cheap. Has nothing to do $ lol he has no class. Thats my opinion. Everything I've heard about him through the year now seems alot more feaseable.
well.. i'll tell you one thing, you won't see Phillip Haywood acting like that..
If Saunders is really trying to be like Belfry, hes going about it the wrong way
Saunders show his true colors in game 1 as far as I am concerned.

I am torn. I understand that Valley fans are happy to make the playoffs, but IMO Shelby Valley deserves better! A coach who will teach these young men how to conduct themselves in a manner that deserves respect will teach the boys of Virgie and Dorton the game of LIFE.

I will not say a negative word about Shelby Valley players. I feel for them. IMO, SV kids and fans deserve a REAL coach. Pike Co deserves better.

Make the kids at SV winners in life first. Then they will naturally become winners at football.
Amen to that.
When I was in high school, A kid in my grade was poor and didn't have the advantages I did. He was a better man than I was. He gave his all, listened, and became the man I am proud of today.

IMO, a coach makes his players better men. I am not willing to close the door on Saunders as being a man who can do that. I am a Belfry fan who just flat out expects better.

IMO, its NEVER too late to fundamenatally change what matters.

I hope SV goes into this offseaon with a dedicated desire to get better as a football team. It is up to C. Saunders to see that his players get better AND become better men!
BelfryJustice Wrote:Haywood gets number 290!

congrats to Haywood
LovetheBucs Wrote:Saunders show his true colors in game 1 as far as I am concerned.

I am torn. I understand that Valley fans are happy to make the playoffs, but IMO Shelby Valley deserves better! A coach who will teach these young men how to conduct themselves in a manner that deserves respect will teach the boys of Virgie and Dorton the game of LIFE.

I will not say a negative word about Shelby Valley players. I feel for them. IMO, SV kids and fans deserve a REAL coach. Pike Co deserves better.

Make the kids at SV winners in life first. Then they will naturally become winners at football.

Great Post :thumpsup: :thumpsup:
rainout Wrote:Good point faith, I seen this as well. I can say that Epling tried to end the confrontation but, Saunders seem to keep bringing it. Not alot of class shown by the head coach. No matter what the situation was. He should take his loses and show just a little class. Especially to student athletes.

A loooooooose cannon walking the sidelines.
hillbilly Wrote:A loooooooose cannon walking the sidelines.
That's been his reputation for years...SV had to know that going in if they checked any where he's ever coached....Good coach,just need's some people skills..I watched him throw a tantrum at Grundy this year that cost Valley the game...15 yarder called on the coach..