Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Play Clock Question
Tommy2tone Wrote:Not any more. Has killed our 12th man club donations for football.

Wow! That is really a bad decision by the administration. So many programs across America rely on alumni to keep their programs competing against other schools in regards to equipment and facilities and things of that nature. If a major donor is also an alumni that happened to be an all-state quarterback, he's not going to give his money when he has no clue if it goes to football or girl's soccer? I hate that. That will absolutely kill annual donations as well as any new donors that want to know where and what team their money is going too? The main reason donors work is because they can show up to a game and point out things around the field their money paid for and it creates a terrific peacock effect. This ruins that.
BlueCrew34 Wrote:i think your cost for Ashland scoreboard was probably closer to 25,000. base this on similar scoreboards i have seen and their cost
Your right 250000 was for a video replay jumbo torn board. The scoreboard we got was around 25000 30000