Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
1991#8 and bucslover68
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:If one of Belfry's players deliberately took the knees out of an opposing player Coach Haywood would pull them out. Pikeville did it all night long, spank that ass we had 3 TDs called back for personalities that Pikeville was doing all night long...Coach Mac is far from a class act and I tell him to his face that he is a dirty prick..You won but had help, Your ends and Corners came up and made plays, any other officiating crew would've called it, But this One did not...I'm not salty, Not salty at all I was asked my take and there ya have it...
Want some cheese with your whine? Goodness. Step back and look at your posts today. Perfect example of "don't press send".
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:You got the big part right and it's no secret that I hide who I am, Your more than welcome to say this to my face...Pikeville had help last night, and what costly penalties did pikeville have, I can't recall any TDs called back, And I was watching our Oline and wandering if they would have season ending knee injuries because of a prick for a coach tells his boys to hit them there..see I know people in your program, I know what I'm talking about..Yep Pikeville just won their state Championship, to bad there isn't a trophy for beating Belfry, just bragging rights for a year..but come December let's see who is holding a trophy, and again you can say you beat the 3A state Champs...by you did it with dirty play
Yep I'm positive of it now. You're without a doubt the biggest dumb ass in the history of message boards. Don't worry though there's a medicine that will heal your pain moron, it's called 3A football in the east a.k.a. the biggest joke in competitive sports. Just pace yourself and get ready for the annual pirate playoff gauntlet against Jackson County, Lawrence County and Pike Central.
Don Carlo Wrote:Yep I'm positive of it now. You're without a doubt the biggest dumb ass in the history of message boards. Don't worry though there's a medicine that will heal your pain moron, it's called 3A football in the east a.k.a. the biggest joke in competitive sports. Just pace yourself and get ready for the annual pirate playoff gauntlet against Jackson County, Lawrence County and Pike Central.

If you are gonna trash someone and call them names it is probably not good to emulate that behavior...BTW, who do you suggest they play in the playoffs?
Pirate1991#8 Wrote:Oh I'm fine, lots of things played into effect tonight...The first was Belfry played Horrible...2 pikeville didn't...The Refs missed a lot of Holding calls, we got away with some to...The biggest was how the Deffensive Line of Pikeville took out the legs of our Lineman, Refs didn't call that a Deffensive lineman cannot hit an offensive Lineman below the knees...they were all night, I even seen one play when Our QB made the long run one of our lineman was running down field and a pikeville Deffensive player ran behind him and hit him below the knees..so that tells me one thing Coach Mac Is a dirty prick, Will I say pikeville is a better team than Belfry no cause they are not..And you guys know that...But the reality is they were last night with a little help...Our QB needs to make better reads, our line blocked, our HB's did not..the QB gave the ball to the FB when he should've Kept it around the end and kept it when he should've handed it off..All that is just my opinion you guys won, Congratulations,
:lame: