Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro 57 Breathitt co. 42
Congrats Middlesboro
blackcat_student Wrote:2A District 7 has NO DEFENSE ! Thats what the difference in District 8 and 7 are ! 8 has the O and the D ! 7 has NO D but has a O ! But congrats Yellow Jackets ! Congrats to the Bobcats also ! Would have loved to have been there to see it !
Saying Leslie doesn't have a good defense?
Congrat's to the YellowJackets, a good win in a shoot out.
blackcat_student Wrote:2A District 7 has NO DEFENSE ! Thats what the difference in District 8 and 7 are ! 8 has the O and the D ! 7 has NO D but has a O ! But congrats Yellow Jackets ! Congrats to the Bobcats also ! Would have loved to have been there to see it !
How wrong you are there.....
Getum-Choppin Wrote:I know that, But you got to be seeded still. My point was the district champion will be decided before the playoffs start.

The district champ will be decided in the playoffs. The team who wins the first two games will be district champs. That's the way the new format is set up. The regular season is for seeding in the postseason and the champ is decided in the playoffs.
Congrats M'Boro
Congrats Middlesboro......the Jackets are a good team, and Breathitt is better than I thought. The Middlesboro defense is awful though, and Breahtitt is not deciplined on defense because they missed a bunch of tackels. Middlesboro was not even close to Breathitt's players when they scored. Breathitt had 3 or more passes that were either dropped or the reciever just did not turn his head around that would have led to huge gains in the 2nd half. I look forward to the game in Middlesboro in a few weeks, but the Bobcats better not look past Leslie. I was glad to see the Bobcats open up the offense, and they looked good.....could have scored 70 if they had descent recievers IMO.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

the best game i seen all year.. but wherr was the D...
finish it off_1 Wrote:the best game i seen all year.. but wherr was the D...
Not in Jackson.....lol....simply terrible IMO. Breathitt has no discipline (in position but did not tackle) and Middlesboro is just clueless on defense.

Earls was unstoppable for Middlesboro. Middlesboro couldn't stop anybody from Breathitt the whole game. All Middlesboro had to do was give the ball to Earls.
For a fact Breathitt dropped one in the end zone wide open. No earthly reason Breathitt should have punted when they were down 8 points with 2 min. left in the game. They had converted all night on 3rd downs and when the games on the line, Down 8, 4th down, Know you cant stop Middlesboro, 2:20 left in the game, Breathitt punts and Middlesboro scores again. The absolute worste call ever! No guts, Didn't even try, No more talk about Holcomb being coach of the year.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Earls was unstoppable for Middlesboro. Middlesboro couldn't stop anybody from Breathitt the whole game. All Middlesboro had to do was give the ball to Earls.
For a fact Breathitt dropped one in the end zone wide open. No earthly reason Breathitt should have punted when they were down 8 points with 2 min. left in the game. They had converted all night on 3rd downs and when the games on the line, Down 8, 4th down, Know you cant stop Middlesboro, 2:20 left in the game, Breathitt punts and Middlesboro scores again. The absolute worste call ever! No guts, Didn't even try, No more talk about Holcomb being coach of the year.
Holcomb is a great coach, but he does get ultra-conservative in pressure situations.

congrats Middlesboro
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Earls was unstoppable for Middlesboro. Middlesboro couldn't stop anybody from Breathitt the whole game. All Middlesboro had to do was give the ball to Earls.
Earls was very good in this game, but it was the speed-option play that was unstoppable more than anything because Breathitt stopped him when he tried to run all other kinds of plays, but why try to run other plays if a team cannot stop the speed-option? I still think Coach Holcomb has done more with less than most coaches in the state this year.

Ya, I knew this game would be a shootout. Congrats Middlesboro