Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
5 teams besides your team u want to have good seasons
1) Graves Co, as long as we still kick them.
2) PT, as long as we still kick them
3) McCracken, as long as they can't beat us.
4) Fulton City, I feel like they need some success
5) Caldwell, as long as we beat them and they lose the big head.
Ashland, Somerset, Corbin, Bowling Green, and Ballard.
Whitley Co
Harlan City
Harlan Co
Lynn Camp
Corbin
Walton-Verona
Dayton
Bellevue
Campbell County
Any Louisville public who beats x or t...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

-Mahatma Gandhi
Phelps
Jenkins
Sheldon Clarke
Paintsville
East Ridge
1. Whitley County
2.Williamsburg
3. Pulaski County
4.Wayne County
5. Rockcastle
Gut, u still suck! Stay on ur new end of the state!Confusednicker:
1) Greenup County: The Muskies play on guts and pride.
2) Ashland: For the area I live in they have the richest tradition. My grandfather even played for them back in the leather helmet days.
3) 4) 5).... Any other Eastern Ky team that can represent our corner of the state.
1. Letcher Central
2. Whitley County
3. Corbin
4. Belfry
5. Madison Central
1) Sheldon Clark
2) Phelps
3) Rockcastle Co
4) East Ridge
5) Harlan
NEWARKCATHOLICFAN Wrote:My fav team in the state is Lawrence County(No secret if u have ever read my post)

5 other teams I want to have good/winning seasons.

1) Dayton-I do not thing it will happen, but one can hope
2)Green County- .500 might be as far as they go in the regular season
3) Ohio County- Unless the defense shows up another under .500 season will occur.
4)Eastern(Louisville) Second half of the season must be better, if a winning season is to take place.
5) East Ridge- Numbers need to grow along with win total.

With Lawrence County being your fav (one of mine as well), these other 5 are an odd mix..care to explain the connections here?
^^And, for what it's worth in regards to Green County; if they go .500 with THAT schedule...it will be an amazing year. Doable? For sure. They just play several heavy weights. 500 with theirs...wow. Everybody in Greensburg better be doing all in their power to keep Coach Engstrand there.
:hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Corbin
Warren central
Pulaski
Pretty much everyone that's not named harlan county.

:thatsfunn
My team is Belfry

1. Prestonsburg - Great program.
2. Danville - I have a ton of respect for that program.
3. Ashland - Always a great rival for Belfry.
4. Johnson Central- Coach Matney has been successful everywhere he has coached.
5. Harlan Co. - I do know Grannybear but she is always gracious and speaks well of Belfry that is a good enough reason to cheer for the Bears.
For me it would be.................
...#1 Sheldon Clark- because it's a big rivalry
#2 Paintsville
#3 Breathitt Co.- It just don't seem right without Breathitt having a good team.
#4 East Ridge- Would like to see em get back in the district
#5 Morgan Co.- That school and community deserve some things to go right
My team is Lawrence Co.

1. Raceland I have always been a fan of Raceland always a tough and physical team
2. Prestonburg they have always reminded me of Lawrence Co.
3. Sheldon Clark I don't like seeing them down
4. Johnson Central even though I don't like their fans and give them a hard time I got nothing but respect
5. Belfry, Wv I mean Ky because again I don't like their fans and love giving them a hard time I got nothing but respect and also have Family Ties
bear claw Wrote:Gut, u still suck! Stay on ur new end of the state!Confusednicker:

Ive never been to Greeneville TN, but Barb and I already to watch a repeat smackdown.
KyRock Wrote:My team is Lawrence Co.

1. Raceland I have always been a fan of Raceland always a tough and physical team
2. Prestonburg they have always reminded me of Lawrence Co.
3. Sheldon Clark I don't like seeing them down
4. Johnson Central even though I don't like their fans and give them a hard time I got nothing but respect
5. Belfry, Wv I mean Ky because again I don't like their fans and love giving them a hard time I got nothing but respect and also have Family Ties

:thatsfunn
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Ive never been to Greeneville TN, but Barb and I already to watch a repeat smackdown.

I have family from Greeneville but dont know Barb :biglmao:
My Team is Belfry, obviously.

Lewis County - Spent several years growing up in LC and still have some friends there. Lewis Co. has had the unfortunate privilege of meeting my Pirates on the field of battle a few time, I would love to see LC playing good ball and meet the Pirates in the playoffs.

Harlan Co. - Because of granny of course.

Pikeville. - Would like the Belfry - Pikeville game to be competitive again, the game being over at half time is getting boring.

Central - We may have won the 3A title last year in a traditionalists dream game but we still owe Central one.

Pike Central - My wife is an alum and competition in district is always a good thing.
1. Harlan Co. - seem like great fans
2. Johnson Central - It will be monumental, but would love to see Matney advance further in playoffs
3. Pikeville - They just need to be back in the mix
4. Garrard Co. - friendly area
5 (a,b,c) - Highlands, Trinity, St. X (in no particular order). Nice to see a Ky. team in the national rankings every now and then.
Belfry is my team so the 5 I would like to see do good is:

1. Harlan Co. - because seems like their fans and Belfrys fans are more similiar than any others. Tons of Passion for their teams.
2- Phelps- seen rough times the past couple years without a home field. Hope they lay the smack down this year at VIPPERMAN.
3. Central- hope to see Belfry get another shot at them.
4. Johnson Central- love Matneys style of play. Always has his team ready.
5. Sheldon Clark- rough time last year. Just like to see them competitive again.

God bless.
Whitley
Harlan
Estill
LCA
Montgomery Co
Do-double-gg & RunItUpTheGut can both bite me!!!!

As far as Greeneville is concerned, I would love to know how many kids they lost from last year. If memory serves me, they were beaten by Fulton in state semis last year. In any event, they really had great team.

Oh, and Gut, the only thing that will be smacked down is "barb" if she starts her crap again.
Easy granny don't get ruffeled up yet football isn't even here yet and your starting to get into mid season form! Lol
Leave me alone!

I've MISSED mid season form!

Confusednicker:
skully has be all riled up!!
Ashland is my team but
here's my next five:

Boyd-Weird I know but I've had a lot of friends go through there and I would love to see the rivalry renewed.
Raceland- Great fans and a top notch small school tradition.
Fairview- I would like to see them get past all the drama.
Ironton- It's always nice when your rivals are having good years too. Makes the games at Putnam/Tank that much more electric.
Belfry-Always been a top notch program. When we played them it was always one of the most physical games on the schedule. The fans are great, the boys play hard and the coach is a legend. Enough said.
Now granny. Why would I have you all riled up. Lol.
Club17 Wrote:Ashland is my team but
here's my next five:

Boyd-Weird I know but I've had a lot of friends go through there and I would love to see the rivalry renewed.
Raceland- Great fans and a top notch small school tradition.
Fairview- I would like to see them get past all the drama.
Ironton- It's always nice when your rivals are having good years too. Makes the games at Putnam/Tank that much more electric.
Belfry-Always been a top notch program. When we played them it was always one of the most physical games on the schedule. The fans are great, the boys play hard and the coach is a legend. Enough said.
I never thought I would see someone from Ashland root for Boyd Co.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]