Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is the best football movie?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Now why would Friday Nights Lights pick Friday Nights Lights? LOL

haha i wonder why
Remember the Tiatans & Radio
unnessary roughness
Two for the money
Necessary roughness
Friday night lights
Rudy
varsity blues
Rudy...need i say more?
I'd have to go with Friday Night Lights, but don't forget Brians Song....I'm no wuss, but that darn movie made me cry...lol
remember the titans and radio......if you haven't seen radio i suggest you,its a great movie...
im going to say that just about any movie that is about football is one that can keep my attention and i will like it. so ill say all of them ever made. it is too hard to choose just one. sorry guys.
Dad 35 Wrote:I'd have to go with Friday Night Lights, but don't forget Brians Song....I'm no wuss, but that darn movie made me cry...lol
Brian Song was my first pick to DAD
Romans 14:11
It is written: " 'As surely as I live,' says the Lord, 'every knee will bow before me; every tongue will confess to God.' "
radio...
Rudy
Varsity Blues
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:Friday night lights

The title says it all, this one best shows the meaning of high school football and how important it can be to a community... i love this movie
What was the name of the ESPN movie that was out a few years ago..."something boys?"
Remember the Titans
lpd826 Wrote:What was the name of the ESPN movie that was out a few years ago..."something boys?"

That would be the junction boys. Good movie.

my top 3 would be-

1.Varsity Blues-I was called Billy Bob in high school and it tottaly displays the life of wild and crazy teenagers reminds me of high school.
favorite line-You wanna see the new Tweeder endzone dance?
2.The program-Awesome movie, Favorite poarts wwhere when the line backer would call out other players.
Favortie line-"hey you! your the one that got my sister pregnant! And took off.
3.Friday Night lights-Shows what it can do to a community.
without a doubt "Anygiven sunday":thumpsup:
Friday Night Lights is probably my favorite (high school movie) just because it is dominated by high school football, not simply the backdrop for an admiral story as in Remember the Titans.

Varsity Blues is a great movie and I would think has to be very popular amongst young people. I still love it.

Overall, best movie involving football -- Rudy
Has anyon heard of the new movie that is playing in only select theatres. I now it was playing in lexington called " Facing the Giant"?
LovetheBucs Wrote:Friday Night Lights is probably my favorite (high school movie) just because it is dominated by high school football, not simply the backdrop for an admiral story as in Remember the Titans.

Varsity Blues is a great movie and I would think has to be very popular amongst young people. I still love it.

Overall, best movie involving football -- Rudy

This is a good point and everyone knows that it dont get any better that "Friday Night Football":rockon:
Friday night lights is real life. It's no fairy tale ending, It's about being 3 inches short, The kind of stuff that happens every Friday to somebody. It's about the hard facts of life and overcoming self doubt. It's about what high school football does to people and communities. It's about the pressure that players and coaches deal with and the expectations they are expected to meet. It aint no Cinderella story, No happy ending riding off into the sunset, It's about real life and being close but no cigar, Happened to most of us at one time or another.
Friday Night Lights, and The Replacements
Top 5
1.Friday Night Lights
2.Remember the Titans
3.Any Givin Sunday
4.Rudy
5.Waterboy
Remember The Titans and you have to love Waterboy.
Getum-Choppin Wrote:Friday night lights is real life. It's no fairy tale ending, It's about being 3 inches short, The kind of stuff that happens every Friday to somebody. It's about the hard facts of life and overcoming self doubt. It's about what high school football does to people and communities. It's about the pressure that players and coaches deal with and the expectations they are expected to meet. It aint no Cinderella story, No happy ending riding off into the sunset, It's about real life and being close but no cigar, Happened to most of us at one time or another.

Yes! I agree Friday Night Lights is awesome. Everytime I watch it I'm always on the edge of the seat because I'm just hoping that MAYBE he'll stretch it out and get the touchdown. Sad The "Two-A-Days" series on MTV is pretty good too.
I love Friday Night Lights, what about Grid Iron or the Longest Yard lol..