Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Zack Massengil New Head Coach of Mboro
BigDawgPrez Wrote:wow, you must not know anything. He was born and raised in Middlesboro. Even wore the Yellow Jacket Uniform. He was the best candidate for the job

wow, you must not be able to read. I was talking about JV BLUES. All his post are from Bourbon and in that area. Now he's posting here so he must be an asst. with Massengill at Bourbon. I think everyone on here knows Massengill's from Middlesboro, that's a no brainer.
Captain Jack Wrote:wow, you must not be able to read. I was talking about JV BLUES. All his post are from Bourbon and in that area. Now he's posting here so he must be an asst. with Massengill at Bourbon. I think everyone on here knows Massengill's from Middlesboro, that's a no brainer.

Wrong again. I don't work for any school system, but I know some people from Bourbon and I follow their program. I'm fan of high school football in the Lexington area and I know that Massengill can coach. You just let me know what else you have figured out about me because of some posts on a website.
DJT Wrote:I dont know the entire list but I know 3 names for sure that applied and one that made a phone call about the job and was told it was filled.
Graham
Donahue
Chapman
The phone call was made by Holcomb which has won multiple state championships

Wow. I too heard Holcomb. Chapman from Pike Central? His name is going around several places.
There are two completely different lists... Which is it?

I will say this, I don't know that any of those guys are better fits than Massengill. I don't even count Holcomb, because, well a phone call is just a phone call.

Also, Ray Graham has applied for about a million jobs over his career - doesn't necessarily mean he wants it.
There is a list that applied and one that interviewed, you know the difference. Just look at who applied and who was interviewed and that answers all the questions. After Martin was hired as super there was going to be only ONE fit. It didn't matter who applied for this job, Massengill was going to be hired!!!

It is done let it go and hope he wins. Can not wait till we come over. Go Bobcats!!!!!
this will be a interesting year in the crater, must have a 10 win season or may have a new coach next year:popcorn:
Has there been any type of announcement? I still haven't seen anything on this.
THey are on spring break and as some said he (Martin) wanted to wait and let the heat die down.
Still not hearing anything on who will be coaching with him?
Nothing has even been put in the newspapers yet.