14th Region Draw
Knott and Cordia final.
mad dog Wrote:perry vs. knott. wow, two best teams play first round

I wouldn't say the two best team maybe top 4. :closeenough:
Semi will be U G L Y.
Knott vs Hazard final
redstorm Wrote:Semi will be U G L Y.
Accurate
Count Wrote:Breathitt sitting in a good spot to come out of the 14th. I like this team.

For 1 game count...then turn the lights out :popcorn:
64SUR Wrote:Redstorm you have no ideal do you.Big AL did not want this game I promise.:yikes: :yikes:

Big Al can coach circles around Rhodes!! Hazard wins
These teams were going to meet eventually anyway so why not go ahead and get it over with.
With that said, Knott and Hazard in the finals.
Perry central vs cordia finals with a 3rd quarter brawl
Never know.
I bet BB, Shannon, Rods, and Al hate the draw they got. But who said the road to Rupp would be easy?
why would they hate it? they have a hard first game an easy semi and tough final! lot better than having 2 tough games in back to back nights in my opinion! best draw for the big 4, they would have to play each other anyways, why not first round? Good luck to all 14th region teams!!!!
Go Dawgs !! We got this one !!!
KyGurl Wrote:Go Dawgs !! We got this one !!!

Yeah you SUR did cordia. :yikes:
I like the draw...
KCC and Perry do not I'd say...
Can't wait to see who gets put out..
Oh it's gonna be fun.
I'm pretty happy about the draw
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
ekff Wrote:I'm pretty happy about the draw

KCC/PCC both on the opposite side! I'd say you are!!
I really like the draw. PCC has to play better to win it anyways. I agree 100% w/ D1 on this. Couldn't have been any better for the top 4 teams. If you win the first game you will have a easier 2nd game but Breathitt can give teams probs w/ there size. The way I see it PCC has to come to play and if not KCC will run them off the court. It is what it is! I would love to see a PCC/Cordia rematch in the finals and after the game a couple MMA matches between the players.
64sur
...I heard Rod was willing to put in bunk beds if you would like to move in with him. Shucks you could even help start next year's recruiting.
I mean you can't make this kind of stuff up.
A lot of things can happen... but most of those things will happen in the first round this year!

I think Hazard bests Cordia. The Lions are 2-0 against the Dawgs this year, and we all know the old saying "It's hard to beat any team three times in a row".
When it's a good team and they're well-coached it makes it a lot harder to beat them the third time in a row after two close ones. Hazard hasn't played against Ortiz and Chapman, though.

As always - I'll pick Perry over Knott County.
As I stated in the last thread - Perry typically beats Knott when the two play.
Perry's last home loss was against Scott County in 2011.
The Dores are stunned right now, though.
Losses to Knott, Cordia and Hazard in consecutive weeks don't look well - but I think everyone can agree that in all of those games that Perry played bad.
Give credit where it's due - those teams took it to em and they didn't respond - but it's win or go home in your own house and I think they get it done.

My prediction for the finals is Hazard vs Perry - with Perry beating Hazard in the finals of the 14th for the first time ever.
zaga_fan Wrote:A lot of things can happen... but most of those things will happen in the first round this year!

I think Hazard bests Cordia. The Lions are 2-0 against the Dawgs this year, and we all know the old saying "It's hard to beat any team three times in a row".
When it's a good team and they're well-coached it makes it a lot harder to beat them the third time in a row after two close ones. Hazard hasn't played against Ortiz and Chapman, though.

As always - I'll pick Perry over Knott County.
As I stated in the last thread - Perry typically beats Knott when the two play.
Perry's last home loss was against Scott County in 2011.
The Dores are stunned right now, though.
Losses to Knott, Cordia and Hazard in consecutive weeks don't look well - but I think everyone can agree that in all of those games that Perry played bad.
Give credit where it's due - those teams took it to em and they didn't respond - but it's win or go home in your own house and I think they get it done.

My prediction for the finals is Hazard vs Perry - with Perry beating Hazard in the finals of the 14th for the first time ever.

I agree that Hazard beats Cordia.

However, every way I look at it Knott gets to the finals for the 5th consecutive year.
The only doubt I have is the tourney being played at Punkn's Palace, but I still don't think that makes a big enough difference.
HeGotGame Wrote:I agree that Hazard beats Cordia.

However, every way I look at it Knott gets to the finals for the 5th consecutive year.
The only doubt I have is the tourney being played at Punkn's Palace, but I still don't think that makes a big enough difference.

If it was played ANYWHERE else I would say Knott wins.

Not to say that they can't win, but we all know what the chances of me predicting KCC over Perry are TongueirateSho
Cordia really likes the draw. I talked to one if their players yesterday and his reply to my question "How do you like he draw for Region?" was "I really like the draw. It don't really matter who they put before us though." Sounds like they are confident. Should be some great games.
If PCC can hold justice n hall under 50 combined PCC wins by 8 to 12. But if they score over that it will be a toss up. I do think PCC wins only because it is at PCC. On a neutral court kcc wins by 10 plus.
Can someone tell me what the process in the draw is done, and do you guys think it is the right way?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
I think that once the 8 teams are determined they should be seeded. Take the wins in the region n seed the teams. For example, 1 vs 8 n so on. I think that it would be the best way.
To the person who said Breathitt is in good position to come out (don't feel like quoting), being guaranteed a game from either defending champion KCC or home team PCC after playing an Estill team they shouldn't underestimate is hardly a good position.
Stlcardsfan Wrote:To the person who said Breathitt is in good position to come out (don't feel like quoting), being guaranteed a game from either defending champion KCC or home team PCC after playing an Estill team they shouldn't underestimate is hardly a good position.

Concur!
redstorm Wrote:Big Al can coach circles around Rhodes!! Hazard wins

This season big Al 00 Rhodes 02 redstorm 00...just trying to say. :poker face: