Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Florida 69 - Kentucky 59
There isn't but 1-2 coaches out there that could coach at UK. Unless you want a bunch of Billy Ds here.
judgementday Wrote:^ March is in two weeks.......pretty sure they won't be any better by then.

lolololololololol
Fromthebleachers Wrote:Who said anything about the Billy G days? I think you boys might just be getting it about Cal. Took you long enough. I don't see Cal being there to much longer. When you sell your soul to the devil you have to be careful what you get. There are good coaches out there that take a more pragmatic approach. It might not happen overnight but they can get you there.

What's Cal record against Pitino. Go back to the GREASY BUCKET and worry about your own problems. We don't need no help from you.
Cal said today they had 2 good days of practice and that he likes his team like he did in 2012, and said by tournament time they will be ready..
When you're such a great recruiter like Cal this is what you get. You get some of the nations top talent but you only get them for 1 year. If we could get a few players to stay more than 1 year like every other school in the country we would never be in this shape. Cal is great coach and gets his players ready to play at the next level. They will be fine. The biggest problem I see from getting the nations top talents is that you get a bunch of young kids that played keep away from everyone else when they play in high school because they were the best on the court, and when they get to the college level it takes a lot to adjust from that. Kentucky will be ready when the tournament rolls around.
Is the tide turning on ole' Cal?
insideinfo Wrote:What's Cal record against Pitino. Go back to the GREASY BUCKET and worry about your own problems. We don't need no help from you.

You might just want to check that. Pitino owned Cal before he came to the "Kingdom". Who said anything about Pitino anyway jerk? And who gives a shit about a rival game played in Dec? You really want to know why UK lost to Florida....it's called seniors. Something UK will never have. How do you think UK won the last national championship? Two holdovers and a senior. Without Miller UK would have been in trouble. Some programs actually have college players. A HOF coach who's record speaks for itself doesn't need a UK fan's confirmation. Neither does Mike, Roy, Tom, Bill, Jim or any of the other great coaches.
Unbelieveable! I think it was the first time Florida has beat Uk in like years on thier home floor!?
Has anyone touched on why Cal got T'd up with 8 minutes left in the game? I honestly believe that changed the game for Florida.
I think everyone has gotten better except the Harrison twins. They will be the reason UK won't be in the final 4. Too much whining and complaining. Too many bad shots at the rim.
^^^^^ Not even Cal knows why the T. He had his back to the ref, Doug Shows, who was 30' away.

UK will lose by 4 tonight. Doug Shows is refin again.
Mix1 Wrote:^^^^^ Not even Cal knows why the T. He had his back to the ref, Doug Shows, who was 30' away.

UK will lose by 4 tonight. Doug Shows is refin again.

Refereeing has nothing to do about it, look on the bench for the problem.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:You might just want to check that. Pitino owned Cal before he came to the "Kingdom". Who said anything about Pitino anyway jerk? And who gives a shit about a rival game played in Dec? You really want to know why UK lost to Florida....it's called seniors. Something UK will never have. How do you think UK won the last national championship? Two holdovers and a senior. Without Miller UK would have been in trouble. Some programs actually have college players. A HOF coach who's record speaks for itself doesn't need a UK fan's confirmation. Neither does Mike, Roy, Tom, Bill, Jim or any of the other great coaches.

Without the KINDOM your coach is only a ordinary coach. Seniors had nothing to do with the loss if Cal would have kept getting the ball inside to Randall we would have still won, So go ahead and take all your buddy that your on a first name basis with on back to the GREASY BUCKET.
insideinfo Wrote:Without the KINDOM your coach is only a ordinary coach. Seniors had nothing to do with the loss if Cal would have kept getting the ball inside to Randall we would have still won, So go ahead and take all your buddy that your on a first name basis with on back to the GREASY BUCKET.

You just confirmed how little you know about this game. Yea..Pitino is an ordinary coach with college players. Think Cal could have taken any of his teams to a final four? I can't wait to hear your ignorant response. Nobody had said anything about Pitino to begin with for his name to be brought up. Nearly 700 wins and seven final fours, two national championships...and the HOF. Nuff said. It speaks for itself.
Fromthebleachers Wrote:You just confirmed how little you know about this game. Yea..Pitino is an ordinary coach with college players. Think Cal could have taken any of his teams to a final four? I can't wait to hear your ignorant response. Nobody had said anything about Pitino to begin with for his name to be brought up. Nearly 700 wins and seven final fours, two national championships...and the HOF. Nuff said. It speaks for itself.

No. Calipari only wins when he has superior talent. I would rather Pitino as coach any day of the week and twice on Sunday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Jarons Wrote:No. Calipari only wins when he has superior talent. I would rather Pitino as coach any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

I will take a young Denny Crum over both!
Your nuts with that Denny crum statement. I would take pitino all day every day over any other coach in the country, calipari is my next pick. If, if, if....if pitino would have stayed, UK wold have 15 or more national titles. Rick knows this, he has admitted as much the mistake he made when he left. If he had stayed, your lookinfpg at multiple undefeated seasons as well. What he was building when he left after the 97 final loss was ridiculous. Thanks again miles simon......why is it it seems every player has a career high against UK lol? Also, is it me, or do we have the worst home crowd and officiating in the country?
NKYfootballfan91 Wrote:Your nuts with that Denny crum statement. I would take pitino all day every day over any other coach in the country, calipari is my next pick. If, if, if....if pitino would have stayed, UK wold have 15 or more national titles. Rick knows this, he has admitted as much the mistake he made when he left. If he had stayed, your lookinfpg at multiple undefeated seasons as well. What he was building when he left after the 97 final loss was ridiculous. Thanks again miles simon......why is it it seems every player has a career high against UK lol? Also, is it me, or do we have the worst home crowd and officiating in the country?

15 titles? I have to disagree with you on that! Undefeated seasons???:hilarious: I don't agree with that either. It has been close to 40 years since there was a undefeated National champ team in College basketball. Rick had a great run at UK. Denny Crum went to 6 Final Fours back when College ball was tough and guys stayed 4 years. Denny and rick are tied on the number of national titles and final fours but Denny did it all I UL .
I'd take Billy G back at uk over slick Rick every day twice on Sunday. No way I'd want him back at UK.
Mix, you should be banned from ever commenting on anything UK basketball for such an idiotic statement like that.

What pitino was building at UK could have been sick. We will never know.
Stardust Wrote:I have no idea who has said this for the last five years, that person has been spot on :igiveup:

You can win when you have more talent on your side than the other, and sometimes that talent can win inspite of the coach's philosophies (importance of Free Throw Shooting, Ability to make in-game adjustments, and coach versus yell - which does NOT give your players confidence to succeed, only reluctance to fail). This team cannot!

But that individual said all of those things still does not know anything about basketball does he HJCHSF???? :biggrin:

Still know nothing do you.

FINAL FOUR . 3 in 4 years.
Lol haters