Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg vs Magoffin County Predictions and bets!
60-6 Pburg
If P'burg wins, I don't see it being the blow out allot of people are expecting. I think P’burg will overlook the Hornet’s because of the past performance of Magoffin’s teams and they’ll be too caught up in the hoopla, with the win over Sheldon Clark. So I’ll pick the Blackcats, but only after a 1st half wake up call.
THUNDERCHILD Wrote:If P'burg wins, I don't see it being the blow out allot of people are expecting. I think P’burg will overlook the Hornet’s because of the past performance of Magoffin’s teams and they’ll be too caught up in the hoopla, with the win over Sheldon Clark. So I’ll pick the Blackcats, but only after a 1st half wake up call.

I might could see this happening, but I really don't think it will.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
P-Burg
p-burg should name the score on mag co
dfblackcat53 Wrote:ok..first of all prestonsburg didnt try to run up the ball..the whole fourth quarter, the freshmen team was in, and ran RUN PLAYS..what do you expect us to do, take a knee?

That would be a bunch of BULL....I was at the game and know for a fact that several of the Prestonsbugh faithful were upset with the lack of class shown by their Head Coach's actions.

Prestonsburg may beat Magoffin; but they won't just lay down for them. They haven't backed down from a team all year and I don't see them backing down Friday either.
Tricky Wrote:That would be a bunch of BULL....I was at the game and know for a fact that several of the Prestonsbugh faithful were upset with the lack of class shown by their Head Coach's actions.

Prestonsburg may beat Magoffin; but they won't just lay down for them. They haven't backed down from a team all year and I don't see them backing down Friday either.

We never said they laid down or that they would lay down. Also, there was no lack of class shown by our head coach on THAT game. Do you want Prestonsburg to punt on second down?
Also I respect MC's program and what they are trying to get started there. Good Luck in the future.

As a staff memeber I am complimenting and thanking you for you correct usage of spelling and punctuation.
[email=BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com][SIGPIC][/SIGPIC][/email]
BC75@Bluegrassrivals.com
ttt
Welcome to the best site in town! If you need anything, just let me know.
My prediction:

Prestonsburg- 63
Magoffin County- 13

Good luck to both teams.
Tricky Wrote:That would be a bunch of BULL....I was at the game and know for a fact that several of the Prestonsbugh faithful were upset with the lack of class shown by their Head Coach's actions.

Prestonsburg did not play their starters long, and no they didn't show a lack of class. I had to explain this last year too. When you have a team that couldn't beat our grade school team, against a team like Prestonsburg (weak or strong), you're going to get embarrassed whether it's on purpose or not. It's not Pburg's fault that the Freshman are better than your whole team.
ok pee-burg will win this 1 only because licoln the navigator he all right but not as good as everbody says... but ill say p-burg 40 magoffin 12
Tonight is just a good game to pat up some stats for Pburg !