Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central 2014
This comes from someone that has more post on our site than his own. Really.

Study and learn how to beat us before you talk.
Bobcats day is coming. I will post on this thread, this rivalry has made me what some call a hater. I do not like the Bobcats.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Bobcats day is coming. I will post on this thread, this rivalry has made me what some call a hater. I do not like the Bobcats.

You went into hibernation when Bell beat us last time. If you are going to talk the talk at least be able to walk the walk.
Very well said. New game in town Basketball at Da ville
Yes I did. Just to painful for that group, as bad as they were, to beat us like they did. We were better and did not get it done. Did not want to talk bad about our performance.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Yes I did. Just to painful for that group, as bad as they were, to beat us like they did. We were better and did not get it done. Did not want to talk bad about our performance.

If the truth hurts to bad! We did not show up and they kicked our azz, and if they did not like it maybe the players will work a little harder and the coaches will prepare them a little better. Because it was a total team effort, we sucked.
insideinfo Wrote:If the truth hurts to bad! We did not show up and they kicked our azz, and if they did not like it maybe the players will work a little harder and the coaches will prepare them a little better. Because it was a total team effort, we sucked.

That is the truth and of it does hurt so what. That how you build character by learning from your mistakes and doing better. We where out coached and out played that whole game. They where not really any better than us the just wanted it that much more.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Bobcats day is coming. I will post on this thread, this rivalry has made me what some call a hater. I do not like the Bobcats.

You did go in to hiding after that game some what. That left insideinfo, football1, and myself to defend our team. Like insideinfo said if your going to talk to talk you had better dang sure walk it too. To be a true fan you have to stick with your team no matter how bad it gets, please don't be one of those fair weathered fans. Be a true KC panther and have pride no matter the out come!
Sorry , I will try to do much better.
^
That's all we can ask.
Christmas brings two transfers to Knox. When they enroll people will be pleased. I was told by their parents they would. But will hold names in case they do not. If it happens another LB will help. The other QB, DB type kid young in age. I hope it happens they can help.
QB/DB will be a help, esp if Barger hangs up his cleats which I think he will. Not 100% he is headed to KC yet. He has a chance to play bball on next level somewhere.
Before I posted , just wanted to talk to the young man. He is excited to be the QB. He really likes the game. He said he would be there.

So all is good at QB
If this is true it will really open things up for Barger to play WR which is what he really wanted to do this year. But he understood that he was needed at Qb and did a fine job. That's what great about Barger he will play where ever he is needed to help the team.
I still think Barger plays QB. This young man will be fresh. Not ready. The other LB is a junior. Still have not heard from parents yet.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I still think Barger plays QB. This young man will be fresh. Not ready. The other LB is a junior. Still have not heard from parents yet.

The Quarterback will be a sophomore, I'm still not convinced he will come. His parent have already taken a lot of grief about there choice off schools. If he comes he is coming to play Quarterback this year. Bargers best position is defensive back. But he helps the team the most at receiver IMO.
^
I will agree Barger is most suited to play safety but he also has the best hands on the team by far. IMO he is the best WR in SEKY maybe one of the best DBS in the state.
If the panthers can bring in another Qb that would be the best thing for the team. If would open the passing game up some more. Teams could no longer load the box up to play the run all the time. If would keep most teams honest then.
They still need help on the defensive side of the ball too. A good lb would help out a lot. Would take some pressure off of Canady having to try and do it all.
WhyLie Wrote:This comes from someone that has more post on our site than his own. Really.

Study and learn how to beat us before you talk.

You want to talk about trolling? Your one of the biggest from bell I've ever seen. Why don't you do is all a favor and stay on your little bell thread and stay off ours....
MERRY CHRISTMAS KNOX COUNTY CENTRAL FROM 64SUR. :truestory:
Merry Christmas to all of the panther Faithful and to all BGR nation!
Merry Christmas!
Any word on the transfers yet!
^^
Gotta wait til AFTER the break!! You are so impatient when it comes to football!!!
(I can relate!)

Wink
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
Gotta wait til AFTER the break!! You are so impatient when it comes to football!!!
(I can relate!)

Wink

Yes I am! Knox goes back to school Thursday. Guess I'm getting ahead of myself again.
Has anyone seen the schedule for next year yet. I know a few of the teams but there is still a few games not sure of.
Harlan county at home
Bell away
Whitley away
Corbin at home
That is if all of those teams were on a two contract.
Plus district games
Clay away
Rock away
Russell county home
That's 7 don't have a clue on the other three.
panther nation Wrote:Has anyone seen the schedule for next year yet. I know a few of the teams but there is still a few games not sure of.
Harlan county at home
Bell away
Whitley away
Corbin at home
That is if all of those teams were on a two contract.
Plus district games
Clay away
Rock away
Russell county home
That's 7 don't have a clue on the other three.

Will they be coming to Prestonsburg this year?
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Will they be coming to Prestonsburg this year?

Shorter drive to Williamsburg Knox Confusednicker:
Knox plays North Laurel next season in the Appalachian Bowl.
#1 Blackcat Fan Wrote:Will they be coming to Prestonsburg this year?

I would love to make that trip myself, but I think since we played in the Appalachia bowl we prob won't be going over there.