Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pulaski Co. 32 Madison Southern 28
Great win for the Maroons!
HDE Wrote:If Harlan County had won, you could have gone back to that with the "See, I said it wouldn't surprise me a bit to see Harlan County in Bowling Green."
Nope, there are way to many post where i said PC was going to win it without a doubt.
I was wrong last year. Completely right this year.

HDE Wrote:Pulaski is a good a team, but I don't get the comparisons with Johnson Central.
Johnson Central is better defensively, much more physical and beat two teams better than anyone Pulaski has played.

HDE Wrote:I hope this means you're still feuding with the Bell fans and aren't really back on the Harlan County bandwagon.

You've still got Pulaski County winning the region by a lot, right?

HDE Wrote:I kind of like having Gut on the Pulaski bandwagon.

HDE Wrote:So, you're officially off the Harlan County bandwagon and now have Pulaski County as the clear-cut favorite in Region 4?

HDE Wrote:Many?
Led by RunItUpTheGut.
I saw you have Pulaski as the regional favorite now.

ALL your words directed at me throughout the season Confusednicker:

Thanks for making me go back and find those :biggrin:
Nice win by PC tonight . No excuses from the Southern fans. We all know during the playoffs the team that plays the best that night moves on.
Pre-mature congrats to PC for their state runner up finish this year.
congrats stay focused pc one game at a time
No doubt, you had Pulaski as the favorite since HCHS lost to Belfry. All those are posts from the last two months.
You had HCHS going "back to Bowling Green" in the summer, as did I. That's the same year as this one.

I was going to leave you alone, but you felt the need to poke me.
HDE Wrote:No doubt, you had Pulaski as the favorite since HCHS lost to Belfry. All those are posts from the last two months.
You had HCHS going "back to Bowling Green" in the summer, as did I. That's the same year as this one.

I was going to leave you alone, but you felt the need to poke me.

But its what i live for.

I didnt know Harlan County had ever went to Bowling Green?
They never have. It's your quote. I just said I agreed with you about them going to Bowling Green. I didn't try to correct you.
HDE Wrote:They never have. It's your quote. I just said I agreed with you about them going to Bowling Green. I didn't try to correct you.

Any predictions for next year?
You already know mine.
No HC district championship.
PC/MS rematch for the region title.
Well, I got booted off last night Gut, and could never get back on. So I'm late with my postings!!!
Wink

Congratulations to both teams!! Madison Southern has no quit in them, and they played a great game.

Congratulations to the regional champs, The Pulaski County Maroons!!! Horrible night weather wise, but you guys hung in there and came out with a win!! Great great job!!!
Congratulations Pulaski County !!!
I want to see Pulaski Co., Somerset, Wayne County and Williamsburg in Bowling Green in a Couple weeks. Good Luck to All!!!
I want to see Pulaski Co., Somerset, Wayne County and Williamsburg in Bowling Green in a Couple weeks. Good Luck to All!!!:Cheerlead:Cheerlead:Cheerlead
The crowd at the game was amazing on both sides! Even with the terrible conditions it was a packed house. That's what high school football is all about!
Harris is back and the majority of Pulaski is back next year. Wow! Maybe twice more next year. Fans of those two schools are blessed to have that to look forward to.
Next years regional finals will see PC and Mad South again. No reason to believe otherwise. Harris is back for Mad South and PC underclassman better than anybodys around the region. They proved it in middle school with a couple of state titles and are proving it now as they are making a huge impact on this years title run. They are only going to get better.
Woody Hayes Wrote:Next years regional finals will see PC and Mad South again. No reason to believe otherwise. Harris is back for Mad South and PC underclassman better than anybodys around the region. They proved it in middle school with a couple of state titles and are proving it now as they are making a huge impact on this years title run. They are only going to get better.

I agree PC's underclassman are going to get better but don't overlook how good this senior class is. Although small in numbers this senior class is loaded with talent. PC will be good the next 3 years but they also have some big shoes to fill next year.
Not sure about Madison Southern in the Region Final scenario. They do return Harris, but who else will they have? I counted 16 Srs on the roster. That's a lot of kids gone from a team that didn't play a whole lot of kids to begin with. Entire O & D Line graduating. You just don't replace that many starters and keep jugging along. Had a TON of clean uniforms on the sideline last night. When they came back out after halftime, we thought they had changed into all new uniforms. It was just the kids that didn't play. I don't know what kind of losses everyone else in the region will have, but losing 16 players cannot be a good thing.
Full deck Wrote:Can't wait to hear the excuses from the southern fans.
What was it this time, the ref, the rain, the wet field, bad play calling, etc.

No excuses here, we took it to Pulaski in the first half, Pulaski adjusted and we could not stop their QB running and that was that. The best TEAM won and congrats to you guys...I'm pulling for you all the rest of the way!
You couldn't find one thing from LAST YEAR picking Pulaski to win the region? Anything before September?

I think Harlan County will win the district. I agree that Pulaski should be the favorite in the region. Madison Southern would be second with Harlan County third. I don't know who I would pick as the second team in District 8 at this point.
Congratulations Maroons players and coaches
Must of been a heck of a game. Congratulations to the maroons on their regional championship. Good luck next week against Anderson county.
Lilly Wrote:Here you are in another thread from a team in Pulaski County telling someone what to do. One thing I can tell about you Mr ataclance is you think you are the boss. SMH

I'll post In Whatever thread I want to little lady. I'd tell you to win with class to...but losing with class is more suitable for your program.

And I don't even like Bruce Springsteen. I'm more of a Conway fan.
Sorry, this is really late but, I haven't had the time. Here are the team stats from the game.

Madison Southern: 8 1st Downs
41 carries
262 yards rushing
3 for 8 passing
36 passing yards
298 total yards

Pulaski County: 22 1st Downs
49 carries
253 rushing yards
13 for 18 passing
106 passing yards
359 total yards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Individual Stats

Madison Southern:

Casey Dionne: 14 carries for 112 yards

Damien Harris: 24 carries for 152 yards(46 in 1st Half, 108 2nd Half) and 3 TDs

Pulaski County:

Aaron Smith(PT Pros Player of the Game): 24 carries for 144 yards and 2 TDs, 1 reception for 14 yards

Riley Hall: 9 carries for 42 yards, 13 of 18 on completions for 106 yards

Caleb Cox: 14 carries for 83 yards, 1 reception for 10 yards

George Gregory: 2 receptions for 21 yards

Jake Johnson: 7 receptions for 41 yards and 2 TDs

Jesse Whitaker: 2 receptions for 20 yards
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON