Poll: Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pulaski County
50.00%
Madison Southern
50.00%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Madison Southern @ Pulaski County 11/22 Regional Championship
I don't think it will be as high scoring as many people think. If PC were to get a lead I look for them to use up some clock much like last time to limit Harris's touches. But if Harris runs wild and PC can't get a lead the scoreboard could light up.
^^^

you could be correct last time they meet it was 21-18 Pulaski but It was 5 weeks ago and both team should have improved there offensive capability
Pulaski County 38
Madison Southern 28

Sticking with Pulaski County Confusedinglepar
Pulaski County - 35
Madison Southern - 28
Harris is Great but there is a lot more to Southern than just him. It was defense in the first one but it will be offense in the second. 42 to 28 in favor of Southern! The Eagles are looking for revenge.
Pulaski by 10.
Madison Southern playing a better can you hear it, shu the Harris train and Madison Southern ends Pulaski season you heard it here first just like last week Harris for over 200+ friday Madison Southern 26 Pulaski 20.
Weather calling for temps in the upper 40s around kickoff and 70% chance of rain. Could be a sloppy track. Who does that favor? I'm sure forecast will change before Friday I'm sure.
Will madison southern be spending the night in pulaski thursday night
Should be a great game. Pulling for the Maroons. I think they win their 2nd Regional Championship 28-20.
Any word on the status or Tilley and whether the suspension of Merrick will be overturned? Being short 2 offensive linemen could be big if the game is played on a wet field.
Full deck Wrote:Will madison southern be spending the night in pulaski thursday night

They should come spend the night In Harlan Co. Again at the Benham inn. It must have helped last week!

( Burkhart for H.C. Jailer )
I to hope Pulaski will win this friday's game.
Madison Southern 28
Pulaski Co. 10
The reason I pick Southern is that was worst game they played all season against Pulaski after halftime adjustments Pulaski didn't score in the second half. Southern is a lot better team now and they have more weapons than Harris. Pulaski is a great team but I just don't see them beating Southern the way they playing right now. Harlan County would have beat Pulaski County. The Best team in my opinion Southern played all year was Dunbar.
Maroons
Football#4 Wrote:Madison Southern 28
Pulaski Co. 10
The reason I pick Southern is that was worst game they played all season against Pulaski after halftime adjustments Pulaski didn't score in the second half. Southern is a lot better team now and they have more weapons than Harris. Pulaski is a great team but I just don't see them beating Southern the way they playing right now. Harlan County would have beat Pulaski County. The Best team in my opinion Southern played all year was Dunbar.

I'm sure it had nothing to do with Pulaski's play, right..? Pulaski at home is a tough bird to beat, No pun intended! Smile Pulaski, will give Madison Southern Fits on offense just like they did the last time they played. Madison Southern won't be able to load the box like they apparently did against HC.

I am also realistic in the fact the Damien Harris is the difference maker, no matter how many times Southern fans want to say there are other players on the MS team. Yes, I realize that but if you think you are where you are without Damien Harris then you are sorely mistaken. With or without, the defense playing well.

Also, speaking to some family members in berea, word out of berea is MS is banged up from the Harlan Co game. So with Pulaski's injuries and MS injuries it should be about equal.

It will be a sloppy field I'm sure from all the rain, and chance of rain Friday. Good luck to both teams.
Full deck Wrote:Will madison southern be spending the night in pulaski thursday night

Hey they even brought their own police!! I know for a fact because they were the ones who helped me after I fell!! All my family and friends were busy holding each other up and laughing. But the police were very considerate and kind to me!!
I think the most underrated player on the team for Pulaski on offense is their best player on defense. George Gregory he has around 20 less catches than Johnson but is maybe 20 yards less in receiving. They are both great receivers but Gregory is the best receiver PC has. On defense he plays corner and is without a doubt the best defensive player on the team.
This will be a very close game, however i think Pulaski CO. will win by a couple of points in overtime.:notbad:
Granny Bear Wrote:Hey they even brought their own police!! I know for a fact because they were the ones who helped me after I fell!! All my family and friends were busy holding each other up and laughing. But the police were very considerate and kind to me!!

Please believe there are so many former Southern players who are now State Police...glad we could help!!!
FarristownFlyer Wrote:Please believe there are so many former Southern players who are now State Police...glad we could help!!!

what kind of crowd will Madsion southern bring if it rains? I know they travel better than Perry or Whitley, they may have had 200 combined.
^^
Madison Southern's numbers were impressive. Probably the most on the visitor's side that we had all year, with the possible exception of Belfry.

FarristownFlyer Wrote:Please believe there are so many former Southern players who are now State Police...glad we could help!!!

I can believe that; they LOOKED that part!! Just young'uns!! Glad they helped, too; I could still be rolling around that parking lot!
Confusednicker:
Football#4 Wrote:Madison Southern 28
Pulaski Co. 10

I respectfully disagree. MS has one weapon. Harris! HC shut the door on everything else! As I said in a previous post, W/O Harris MS would not be playing this weekend. All the other "WEAPONS" were out of bullits against HC. Harris was a BAZOKA!!!!!!! If PC can contain him they have a shot. If not I think MS wins! Easy as 1, 2, 33!!!!!!!!!!
I just don't think Harris can beat PC single handedly, I think with all the athletes PC has on defense they can get enough stops to win the game. If MS wins someone else other than Harris will need to make a couple big plays.
rockcastle stopped everyone but harris, he is why they are successful, without him they are not playing right now, when he graduates they will see how much of a one man show he is.
first game was a good one but i expect this to be a great game to watch. i am going with MS on this one 35-21

I wonder how many of the former players who are state police get on here and discuss the game.
Got to go with PC. Hope we have 2 Pulaski Co. teams in Semi-finals. Think we will.
With the rain they are predicting for Friday I say favors Southern because they are a running team and Pulaski leans more toward the passing game. Turf or no turf in the rain will not slow Harris down he has played in all 3 of them this year with no problem. Bring on the rain. :Thumbs:the Harris train runs in the rain:Clap:
Full deck Wrote:rockcastle stopped everyone but harris, he is why they are successful, without him they are not playing right now, when he graduates they will see how much of a one man show he is.

One man show. One dimensional. Pitch the ball to Harris.