Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Johnson Central vs. Greenup County updates
Another blocked kick????
Heading to the car.....

Somebody else take over the updates
With 8:20 left in the 4th.... Greenup Co. got their 1st 1st down of the game
Tyler Pack just kicked a 60 yd. field goal.

NEW STATE RECORD!
Final.

54-0 JC
Way to Go Tyler Pack, State Record Holder for a 60 yard field goal. Awesome job Tyler and Golden Eagles. KEEP FLYING HIGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1:Cheerlead
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Tyler Pack just kicked a 60 yd. field goal.

NEW STATE RECORD!

That's awesome....If there is a nicer family than the Pack family I would like to meet them one day.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Final.

54-0 JC

Good Job! Even if it was boring at the game. At least the 60 yard FG by Pack of JC woke you up enough to drive home.
Congrats, Tyler Pack!!

First shut out since 2006 for JC!!!
FBALL Wrote:Karma

?
For Greenup leaving the starters in to get Byrd a rushing record against West Carter. The game had long been decided. The Karma is they got a record set against them. So calm down JC folks.
FBALL Wrote:For Greenup leaving the starters in to get Byrd a rushing record against West Carter. The game had long been decided. The Karma is they got a record set against them. So calm down JC folks.

Who is getting excited?...I just figured I was missing something somewhere, and was asking for a little help here.
Ok. I just didn't want you to get your panties wadded up. That can be uncomfortable.
FBALL Wrote:Ok. I just didn't want you to get your panties wadded up. That can be uncomfortable.

:Thumbs: