Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
McCracken county's "ROAD" to the title
Um... I may be wrong but I think trinity is on the otherside.. they are in region 3 from wat another post said. They would have to get past SK to get to BG.
I gotta ten dollars that Scott Co denies entree to finals by either t or x... McCrackhead..lol. jump off the band waggon WideWrong13 trails over... one way or another the dogs are on the hunt for-emm this year.
Check out that 6a bracket thread that's what it would look like if the playoffs started friday
Tica Wrote:While Haskins teams have a record of improving as the season progresses, they also have a record of losing high-value games. They have already lost two high value games this year in terms of prestige. Who's to say that won't happen again?

Come on tica u an I both know that those were early season jitters and bumps of a newly formed team... they have continued to get better each game in large rates. The team is starting to workas a machine . Lets set bac and just see wat they do to hendersen..
The KHSAA really made 6A difficult to follow in there playoff matchups, but i agree that it was there only choice because of the geography of it all.
Here in a couple of weeks, you can pretty much go ahead and make a 6A bracket. After one or two district games, most of the districts will be decided and we'll know who gets who.
I really don't understand why they would follow a different format than the other 5 classes.
Idk but this way it gives mccracken a shot...to at least a title shot.