Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry county central @ Johnson central 9/13
Johnson Central big.
JC-51
PCC- 14
I think the score will be much closer than everyone is predicting. The fact of the matter is, no one knows how good JC is. They haven't played anyone this season who could beat a good middle school team. Perry is down this year, but I can asure you, Haddix will have them ready to play. They put up a pretty good fight last week, when every one had them getting beat 40+ points. With all of that being said, Johnson Central should win this game, but I feel like this will be a very competitive game. Good Luck Commodores.
JC by 40+
Jc has a hard time stopping the pass but they will win. JC 56 PCC 28
Johnson central by 4 td's
Good luck Eagles! One game at a time!
Is damion belcher going to get the ball more then 5 times. I'm confuse if he is the best player on the field why isn't he playing both ways. You can't keep eveybody happy.
Is damion belcher going to get the ball more then 5 times. I'm confuse if he is the best player on the field why isn't he playing both ways. You can't keep eveybody happy.
That is absolutely true; we did lay a gigantic egg against this team a couple of years ago. However, they clearly had the best athletes on that game.

Not so sure that is the case any longer with Belcher and Adkins and Gound and Young now.
Is damion belcher going to get the ball more then 5 times.
Is damion belcher going to get the ball more then 5 times.
Jc
Jc needs to play some teams from northern Kentucky or western Kentucky. Play against some competion and then we will see.
Someone said belcher got hurt saturday.
Belcher had 177 yards on 5 carries Saturday. Don't think he got hurt. Young had 110 yards on 9 carries and Dillon had 115 yards on 12 carries. The three combined have 51 carries for 724 yards in two games, with all three going over the century mark in both games. Not too shabby.
podunker Wrote:Is damion belcher going to get the ball more then 5 times. I'm confuse if he is the best player on the field why isn't he playing both ways. You can't keep eveybody happy.

This post is so funny. Looks like another daddy is upset in eagle land. How many times do you have to ask how many times your boy is going to get the ball? I just cant see why all the talk is always about Belcher. From the games I've seen he's not even the best back on the team and he's not even close to being on the same level as Quentin Baker. He runs straight up and scared almost all of the time against quality competition. He shines against teams like Boyd,Greenup,and Rowan but disappears against teams like Ashland,Belfry,and Covington Catholic. I remember in our game last year he was always coming off the field limping or looking to lay down and that's something a feature back cant do. I was surprised that he even made it to week nine last year. In my opinion he's better suited for single A football.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:This post is so funny. Looks like another daddy is upset in eagle land. How many times do you have to ask how many times your boy is going to get the ball? I just cant see why all the talk is always about Belcher. From the games I've seen he's not even the best back on the team and he's not even close to being on the same level as Quentin Baker. He runs straight up and scared almost all of the time against quality competition. He shines against teams like Boyd,Greenup,and Rowan but disappears against teams like Ashland,Belfry,and Covington Catholic. I remember in our game last year he was always coming off the field limping or looking to lay down and that's something a feature back cant do. I was surprised that he even made it to week nine last year. In my opinion he's better suited for single A football.
Speaking of A football, I understand that Baker lit up Raceland for a whopping 67 yards rushing. Disappearing act? Not quite, but I don't think that the Rams would hold Belcher to so few yards and I also don't think that any 1A team in the state would put up more than 500 total yards of offense against the Golden Eagles this season - especially at home. No wonder so many Tomcat fans are spending time trolling the Johnson Central threads. :biglmao:
Somebody else said last year that our backs run like they are scared, somebody refresh my memory but didn't our smallest back get hit by Ashland's biggest player and their best linebacker and still got a two point conversion to win the game. I'd like to know how somebody can tell when a back is scared. Ask the teams we've played so far and see if they think they're scared! I can tell you right now they're not!
And I would say the troller stirring up trouble is not Belcher's daddy, or a JC fan at all, but somebody from a rival school - probably one that used to have a lot of success against JC but not so much anymore - thinking he will stir the lot and try to cause problems. Don't think it is gonna work. Btw, bet he gets 150 yards again this Friday. It probably won't take many more than five carries, either.
Johnson Central beats up Perry Central!
Belcher, Gound, and Young is a dangerous trio. JC line does a good job of giving the backs time to make things happen. That combo will hard for just about anybody to handle.
tomcat4life Wrote:Belcher, Gound, and Young is a dangerous trio. JC line does a good job of giving the backs time to make things happen. That combo will hard for just about anybody to handle.

Don't forget Adkins, jr. Gound and Dillion.
Tomcat Pride Wrote:This post is so funny. Looks like another daddy is upset in eagle land. How many times do you have to ask how many times your boy is going to get the ball? I just cant see why all the talk is always about Belcher. From the games I've seen he's not even the best back on the team and he's not even close to being on the same level as Quentin Baker. He runs straight up and scared almost all of the time against quality competition. He shines against teams like Boyd,Greenup,and Rowan but disappears against teams like Ashland,Belfry,and Covington Catholic. I remember in our game last year he was always coming off the field limping or looking to lay down and that's something a feature back cant do. I was surprised that he even made it to week nine last year. In my opinion he's better suited for single A football.

No your Bs s funny!! I can bet u the farm those kids aren't afraid of anything. Belcher, not the best back, hey thats your oppion!! I would like to see QUENTIN BAKER AND BELCHER line up and GO ONE ON ONE ONE!!! And no, I can say his daddy had nothing to do with this!!!

Sorry I forgot something. If I'm not mistaken Belcher was over 100yrds against Belfry, Ashland and cov cath!! I'm may b wrong and u can correct me if i'm wrong!!
Pulp Fiction Wrote:Don't forget Adkins, jr. Gound and Dillion.

My apologies, I did leave some out. And I'm sure there are more waiting in the wings. There is no doubt the eagles are loaded up. Other than the slight hiccup in pass coverage the D is not to shabby either.
Johnson Central hasnt played a good team yet that we know of? Im going to say closer than people think or I hope so anyways Johnson Central 34 Perry 21.
I'm just gonna say that Johnson centrals offense this year is unstoppable. The defense is good too but the offence is gonna score a ton of points on everyone this year
JC hasn't played anyone.... true... but Perry Central simply is not that good.

JC 52
PCC 20 (one TD coming late)
Football games are won on the line of scrimmage and this group of linemen remind me of the 2008 boy's.
The point I'm making is with the backfield we have they are going to get the holes to run through. And the defensive front also impressed me.