Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher Central at Hazard 9/6
KCCFootball Wrote:For the third straight week letcher picks on a small team wholl they will probably beat by 21. this scheduliing will make them weak come playoffs. but im pretty sure Holcomb scheduled these just to get some more wins on his record before he retires. also Jaylin at letcher takes on his hometown team hazard wwhere he scores 4 tds.

Jaylyn's hometown team is Knott Co.

But I'm gonna give it to Letcher. 34-28
Hazard big. 42 14
KCCFootball Wrote:For the third straight week letcher picks on a small team wholl they will probably beat by 21. this scheduliing will make them weak come playoffs. but im pretty sure Holcomb scheduled these just to get some more wins on his record before he retires. also Jaylin at letcher takes on his hometown team hazard wwhere he scores 4 tds.

This has to be one of the funniest thing I have seen on here !!!!
Hazard wins by a couple of TD's at home.
pork Wrote:This has to be one of the funniest thing I have seen on here !!!!

It would be funny if they knew what they were talking about.
McCreary Central been outscored 117-0 in two games and Berea has been outscored 82-12 both are at the bottom of there classes. Halcomb will not turn Letcher around as fast as you think. Hazard not as good as they have been but will win this game 33-14.
Haz 42 -34
The winner of this will be decided by defense. Whoever defense shows up will win.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]

21 against hazard i don't think so.hazard is still hazard :insane:

Coming from a guy with a KCCFootball screen name.
Hazard 52
LCC 21

Hazard would probably be runnerup in Perry Centrals 5A district. They'd give Harlan County all they want and then some but Harlan would prevail.
LCC by 8
I think Hazard is good but the Black bears would wear them out. Harlan County is a very good 5A team.
That's What She Said Wrote:LCC by 3 touchdowns. DC Delano Thomas has the defense for LCC finally starting to play

Thomas is one heck of a coach. Sadly, nobody really gives him much credit.
it should be a good game. good luck to both teams. hazard 41-31
Hazard wins unless coach holcomb takes off his shirt then everyone will run. This guy is HAIRY! Looks like a damn gorilla
Hazard-38
Letcher Central-18
Hazard wins this easily. LCC will not be in the game. They get so excited way to early in a new coaches 1st year. It will take time.