Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Belfry vs. Somerset Updates
EKUAlum05 Wrote:Exactly what Belfry fans expected actually...this team has a ton of talent at the skill positions but the OL and Defense is basically being rebuilt..6 Freshmen playing key minutes. Belfry will be a damn good team by November..but they are going to look rough early.

You also have a veteran Somerset team playing with backbone after getting bushwhacked Week 1.

I was actually referring to the fact that Belfry gets Harlan County next week and there were several who stated Belfry could play with them. I dont see it if Belfry is struggling with Somerset. Pulaski isnt even on HC's level....
HAHA thanks Belfry radio crew... start talking about UGA/Clmson and my GF wakes right up (huge UGA fan) LOL

Belfry gains a handful..holding on belfry..Jumpers take the penalty instead of 4th Down..now Belfyr gets to run another play,

Belfry then hands to Hatfield up the gut and he converts..1st and 10 Belfry w/ :53
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I was actually referring to the fact that Belfry gets Harlan County next week and there were several who stated Belfry could play with them. I dont see it if Belfry is struggling with Somerset. Pulaski isnt even on HC's level....

Oh yeah I have been saying for a while HC is the class of the mountains..Belfry will lose next week IMHO... Harlan is a matchup nightmare right now

Warren delivers a beautiful ball and the Belfry receiver dropped a ball isndie the 10
Pass in slot incomplete...3rd and 15 at 45

Hatfield again with a gash for 1st Down HAHA
:09..Belfry gets at least one last shot at endzone
Warren intercepted..McWilliams returns but Barnes stops him

HALFTIME

Belfry 14
Somerset 12
Is this game on TV or online anywhere?
Schizophrenic half..Belfry set the tone early...then it was all Somerset before the Pirates answered... then both teams sort of bumbled around their last couple posessions

Somerset has to like their fight and the job their OL has done.. Belfry has moved it well when they stick to their bread and butter.
It is online here CADEREECE
http://new.livestream.com/accounts/12853...yer_pop_up
CADEREECE Wrote:Is this game on TV or online anywhere?

Lake 1023 out of Somerset has it online.
CADEREECE Wrote:Is this game on TV or online anywhere?

Supposedly on http://www.piketv.com

I am listening to the stream on 93.1 WDHR
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I was actually referring to the fact that Belfry gets Harlan County next week and there were several who stated Belfry could play with them. I dont see it if Belfry is struggling with Somerset. Pulaski isnt even on HC's level....

i hate to say it Gut, but next week may not be preatty the way things are going right now,but its long season, and King of the Moutains would be nice,but i say there just worried about getting better a week at a time and taking down the King of 3a (if they both should get there)
Piketv does have live stream with a well synced audio from WDHR overlayed
Warren 2/8 21 yards, 3 carries, -16 yards
Hatfield 8 carries, 71 yards
Carr 10 carries 36 yards 2 TD
Johnson 8 carries, 53 yards
152 rushing, 173 Total

Hatcher 7/12 44 yards TD, 2 carries, 3 yards
Doan 8 carries, 107 yards TD 1 rec, 16 yards, TD
Cheuvront 6 rec 28 yards

154 yards Total
Belfry to receive

Hatfield returns up to 49
Hatfield for 6, 2nd and 4
Hatfield for 3, 3rd and 1
Hatfield to 39, 1st and 10
Really?! These guys on Pike TV just called Harlan County, Harlan Central! Really?!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
LOSERS QUIT WHEN THEY'RE TIRED, WINNERS QUIT WHEN THEY HAVE WON
Call it 38

Option to Carr..Loss of 3..2nd and 13..Somerset doing nice job stringing it out after early success.

Carr open in flat and a drop..3rd and 13..once again Belfry sort of getting cute instead of sustaining success between the tackles

Warren gains 4, 3rd and 9
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:Really?! These guys on Pike TV just called Harlan County, Harlan Central! Really?!

Ahh 90% of EKY spells Belfry "BELFREY" LOL
Ugly but effective punt downed at 4

Doan gains 3, 2nd and 7
Doan hit in the ednzone, forward progress to 1 foot line...3rd and 13
Belfry has been known for the bizarre..beware the 99.5 yard TD
Intentional Grounding

SAFETY

Belfry 16
Somerset 12
Give credit here to Wellman..he has did a good job punting tonight and that punt, albeit ugly, directl resulted in 2 points
Carr returns to 48

Pirates 1st and 10..need a TD here to put the pressure on Somerset
Hatfield on 1st for 4
2nd and 6

Hatfield for 3, 3rd and 3

Hatfield to the 35, 1st and 10

Penalty on Somerset for Unsportsmanlike COnduct
1st and 10 at S20

Sani keeps for -3, 2nd and 13
Johnson 2nd man thru to 13, 3rd and 3
Hatfield gets the first to the 9, 1st and Goal
3:10 in 3rd, 16-12 Belfry