Poll: Clay County @ Harlan County Who Wins?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Harlan County
100.00%
Clay County
0%
* You voted for this item.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Clay County @ Harlan Co 8/30
If Clay cant score on PC, then how they going to put anything up against Harlan? Look for a 70-0 type of score. Terrible scheduling imo. Harlan at Harlan in their opening home game, then follow up with the Legends son the following week in Clay Co. Bowl.
Wow, that IS a tough couple of games for Clay!!

Anyway, it's season opener for the Black Bears. Sure hope to see those bleachers FILLED with screaming hillbillies!! My favorite kind of folks!!!

Go Black Bears!!
If Clay can't put up a point on the porous PCC defense then this will be ugly... early and often

HC 48
Clay 6 (On reserves)

Running Clock
Granny bear don't get mad when the big red machine rolls all over your little bears belfry wins 21 --- 7
So eagles what's the least yards the Pirates have had rushing in a game?
^^
will be determined in a couple weeks
:Clap:

eagles2011 Wrote:Granny bear don't get mad when the big red machine rolls all over your little bears belfry wins 21 --- 7

I'll discuss this later on..in the Belfry thread..AFTER the Clay Co game.
Let the record show the views of eagles2011 do not represent the views of the Belfry Pirate fanbase. In fact..I am fairly positive his views do not represent the Johnson Central fanbase which is his team.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
will be determined in a couple weeks
:Clap:

I'll discuss this later on..in the Belfry thread..AFTER the Clay Co game.
Exactly Granny, one game at a time. Besides Eagles is just running from thread to thread trolling and telling lies..
Bless him! He'll never be as good as The Rock!!!

Wink
Harlan by as much as they want.
Starting to think about the tail gate menu...this is getting real!!

So thankful to be back in Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium this Friday night!!

Go Black Bears!!!
Those Dirty Bears will have an easy week of it this week...
Hey Black Bears leave some meat on them bones for the Jaguars
No disrespect to Clay County. Harlan is that good. One of the best teams in the mountains in a long time.
Stardust Wrote:Those Dirty Bears will have an easy week of it this week...

The Filthy Animals will dine on Tiger Treats this Friday!!!

Wink
Harlan in a landslide 48-6
I'd take a Bear over a Tiger anyday!!!:Thumbs::Thumbs:

HC 45
CC 07
:lolrage:
If Larkey wanted to it could be 70-0 but he want he will work a many things and I think it will end up 46-6. All Bears. Starters out at half time!
Granny Bear Wrote:Starting to think about the tail gate menu...this is getting real!!

So thankful to be back in Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium this Friday night!!

Go Black Bears!!!

Somebody better bring some bug spray! They were terrible at the Grid. Oh and maybe some little smokies wrapped in bacon!
Yard Guard do any good?? I could spray the grass and stuff around the area. As far as those smokies.....need to holler for Michelle!! OMG, she makes the best I've ever tasted!!
It may help I probably ate as many bugs as I did anything. We've not tailgates their in the heat yet!

And I don't care if we eat cheese and crackers as long as Black Bear Nation is together!
Clay wins a close one. Clay 24 HC 21.
Black Bears 60
Tigers. 00
SKINNYPIG Wrote:Clay wins a close one. Clay 24 HC 21.

To steal a line from John McEnroe....you cannot be serious!
:hilarious:

Now that's funny I don't care who you are!!! :biglmao:

Man what are you smoking??? Confusedmoke: you need to share that with everyone so we can see dead people to. Confusednicker:

Skinnypig, avid Clay County sports lover, will be all grins if this comes true.
Granny Bear, I'll have the smokies ready to go, can't wait for a Friday night at Coal Miner's Memorial Stadium, it's Football Time in the Mountains!!! GO BEARS!!!
Harlan is to much for clay
OMG!!!! LOVE your smokies!!!!

We'll have to let SKINNYPIG have one, and then laugh at him when he tries to get another!!! They'll all be gone!!

Wink

wait, I just had a thought.....would that be canabalism??
Granny Bear Wrote:OMG!!!! LOVE your smokies!!!!

We'll have to let SKINNYPIG have one, and then laugh at him when he tries to get another!!! They'll all be gone!!

Wink

wait, I just had a thought.....would that be canabalism??

Hey! They make beef smokies, don't they? Turkey smokies are better for you. Yeah, go with turkey. Either way there will be canabalism. You bunch of turkeys!