Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ensworth (TN) 27 Trinity 26
LeeCoUKFan Wrote:They showed Ensworth's enrollment as being 423.

what i thought,thanks
You can obviously beat trinity by running the ball. It was a good game ... Prefer how ensworth plays versus the shotgun...I am not sure what game you watched ... Ensworth three less than 10 times... T just could not stop the run game ... So how do you shoulder all the blame on the secondary ????? I will say this with 400 kids and only 195 boys in the entire school if that team had a q who could pass and one good receiver the game would have been ugly for the rocks . They got beat by a team that has 40 players and all go both ways. Just better athletes from what I saw ..

sstack Wrote:I said after Highlands scrimmage that a team that could complete the long pass would score on T. Their D backfield is a glaring weakness.
Wise one Wrote:It does not matter how much of the game you have the lead, it only matters who is ahead when the final gun sounds.
Just ask John Hardin about their state semi final game against Bowling Green last fall.

No crap.
Did anyone say anything on the contrary to that?
cuppett777 Wrote:what i thought,thanks

Each one of those kids are bought and paid for though.

Kind of reminds you of Trinity, but i think in the case of Ensworth, its much, much worse.
You show your ignorance of how the private schools work in tenn. I don't have time to educate you to the contrary. These were both private schools lined up not one big bad private beating up on bowling green ...if ensworth accepted all the kids they turn down who are athletes wanting to play football there ... Every year they would compete for a national title ... The school first fielded a varsity football team in 2006. So give them time ...

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Each one of those kids are bought and paid for though.

Kind of reminds you of Trinity, but i think in the case of Ensworth, its much, much worse.
Wow wat a game.. got to watch it on espnU. It was almost like two nfl teams going at it.. wow these guys play at a diff level. They are 2A in Tenn. #10 will be on ur tv*s on mon night in the near future, Ferby is a beast of a Rb. Trinity had a chance there at the end to regain the lead.. how that reciever must feel that the loss was on his shoulders.. that loss will pull trinity out of the #2 spot. Ensworth should increase nicly from their #18 spot
Baylorbigdog1976 Wrote:You show your ignorance of how the private schools work in tenn. I don't have time to educate you to the contrary. These were both private schools lined up not one big bad private beating up on bowling green ...if ensworth accepted all the kids they turn down who are athletes wanting to play football there ... Every year they would compete for a national title ... The school first fielded a varsity football team in 2006. So give them time ...

Confusednicker:

Well i wasnt an awesome college football player such as yourself, so i wouldnt know.
Quote:
But you sure do act like you know everything when you write on this site...

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:

Well i wasnt an awesome college football player such as yourself, so i wouldnt know.
Baylorbigdog1976 Wrote:But you sure do act like you know everything when you write on this site...

Stalker much?
You read all of my post?
Just what I see on this thread .... Zzzz zzzz zzzz

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Stalker much?
You read all of my post?
^
Whatever you a big dog.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:No crap.
Did anyone say anything on the contrary to that?

You seem to indicate in a earlier that T should have won because they led for nearly the who game. I just wanted to remind you of the facts.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Each one of those kids are bought and paid for though.

I may be wrong about this so maybe someone who knows can confirm for sure but I believe in Tennessee if you receive any kind of scholarship even academic then you are ineligible to compete in athletics. I think it is same with need based aid but not sure.
footballfever Wrote:I may be wrong about this so maybe someone who knows can confirm for sure but I believe in Tennessee if you receive any kind of scholarship even academic then you are ineligible to compete in athletics. I think it is same with need based aid but not sure.

You may be right, not sure on the TN rules, but i highly doubt some of those Ensworth kids could afford a 25,000 tuition.
Trinity need to recruit harder LOL jk.
Baylorbigdog1976 Wrote:You show your ignorance of how the private schools work in tenn. I don't have time to educate you to the contrary. These were both private schools lined up not one big bad private beating up on bowling green ...if ensworth accepted all the kids they turn down who are athletes wanting to play football there ... Every year they would compete for a national title ... The school first fielded a varsity football team in 2006. So give them time ...

Both of these teams won't want none of Bowling Green .Bowling Green very dangerous
Just a garbage statement made by someone trying to cut down a good school especially not knowing what they are talking about.

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You may be right, not sure on the TN rules, but i highly doubt some of those Ensworth kids could afford a 25,000 tuition.
Well bowling green is playing McCallie school in Chattanooga soon so we shall see. McCallie at best is ranked 5 maybe 6 in the Tenn private school division. And there is a big gap from 5-6 to Ensworth

rebel 4 life Wrote:Both of these teams won't want none of Bowling Green .Bowling Green very dangerous
Baylorbigdog1976 Wrote:Just a garbage statement made by someone trying to cut down a good school especially not knowing what they are talking about.

So do you agree or disagree?
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:So do you agree or disagree?

He to proud and dumbfounded to admit that. A majority of times I will take any Kentucky team playing against a Tennessee team. U get a rematch between enlsworth and Trinity. I still take Trinity. I the most it take to go to school in KY is way less then that ensworth we don't need.a different division to make it fair just one we are Kentucky high school football not public or private. We are one. Real football
Of course you would because you live in Kentucky ......Confusednicker:

rebel 4 life Wrote:He to proud and dumbfounded to admit that. A majority of times I will take any Kentucky team playing against a Tennessee team. U get a rematch between enlsworth and Trinity. I still take Trinity. I the most it take to go to school in KY is way less then that ensworth we don't need.a different division to make it fair just one we are Kentucky high school football not public or private. We are one. Real football
And on a side note since male is the only public school to win a state championship in the highest division over the last 12 years maybe ky will reconsider its we are one - real football thing.

rebel 4 life Wrote:He to proud and dumbfounded to admit that. A majority of times I will take any Kentucky team playing against a Tennessee team. U get a rematch between enlsworth and Trinity. I still take Trinity. I the most it take to go to school in KY is way less then that ensworth we don't need.a different division to make it fair just one we are Kentucky high school football not public or private. We are one. Real football
Baylorbigdog1976 Wrote:And on a side note since male is the only public school to win a state championship in the highest division over the last 12 years maybe ky will reconsider its we are one - real football thing.

Last year Scott county had Trinity pin down. It was a great game KY with the coming of McCracken County.6a will get better kentucky doesn't believe in handing out two division multiple trophies. If you want the hardware you have to earn it the hardway
I do agree with you there ... I prefer how you guys manage it. Wish the privates in tn would be worked into the playoffs with everyone , just will never happen again.

rebel 4 life Wrote:Last year Scott county had Trinity pin down. It was a great game KY with the coming of McCracken County.6a will get better kentucky doesn't believe in handing out two division multiple trophies. If you want the hardware you have to earn it the hardway
Glad to see Trinity go down. Good job Ensworth.
footballfever Wrote:I may be wrong about this so maybe someone who knows can confirm for sure but I believe in Tennessee if you receive any kind of scholarship even academic then you are ineligible to compete in athletics. I think it is same with need based aid but not sure.

This is not the case. Tenn has 2 private divisions. The one Ensworth plays in can give all the financial aid they want to anyone they want. It is open and upfront and legal.
^
Thanks for answering that for us.

So in other words, i was right, these kids arent paying 25,000 a year.....didnt think so.
A ensworth is not 25k a year . B aide is given out on a need basis determined by an ndependent company. C what does it matter ???? You are still trying your best to discredit a school and harp on something that has nothing to do with the football game ... Zzzz zzzz zzzz As always

RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Thanks for answering that for us.

So in other words, i was right, these kids arent paying 25,000 a year.....didnt think so.
Trinity will have to settle for another state championship. The national title is out.
Whitley Co. would kill both of these teams. Aint that right GUT!!!