Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
16th Region Preview
I did appoligize start5. you must have a son play to have gotten so offended
I hope the PG heals up and so does the center. It's the PG play that I think will be the weak link at Russell.
If that's the case you know wins will be hard to come by. It all about guard play, have to be able to get it up the court, and be able to distribute.
Who are some newcomers in the region people should watch for?
Wolverine Wrote:Who are some newcomers in the region people should watch for?

Ivan and Nikita Koloff at Morgan Co.
Leaping Lee Wrote:Ivan and Nikita Koloff at Morgan Co.

If these boys are from Huntington Prep Morgan County better be careful. They will end up at Thomas Nelson when their "source" of income retires.
Morgan should be better than you think.Time will tell.A lot can change in a few months.
Who all does Morgan County return besides Perry and Whiseman ?
Burn's is coming back sooner than everyone thinks, as a Fleming County native I've spoken with him. Until he does though, i beleive Steward and the rest of this team will hold up till his return. Steward stepped up for us last year when Burns went down. He's capable of holding the team up again if needed.
Greatness Wrote:Burn's is coming back sooner than everyone thinks, as a Fleming County native I've spoken with him. Until he does though, i beleive Steward and the rest of this team will hold up till his return. Steward stepped up for us last year when Burns went down. He's capable of holding the team up again if needed.

I hope he not coming back too soon, you watch all these college and pro players and its a 1 year time frame . Thats amazing good luck and I wish him the best!