Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Teams that will make some noise this season
Kcc_26 Wrote:Yes owens is a great back but he lackes in size. hes small but i think he has the chance to play at a 1 A collage and hope that he could go to a good collage and stay in state.
He has a shot at going to a EKU or Western, but I expect that he will go to a smaller school like Pikeville.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

BO is a great back one of the best in 1A has great speed and pretty strong to be little but i think Perry Central will make some noise, i think they will seak into the 4th spot and get into the playoffs they have a very tough distict and i also think Paris an 1A school i see them makin some noise this year too 4-7 last year and already got a big win against penlton co 46-7 friday so i see PCC and Paris makin some noise this year!
Southwestern in 3a Will make alot of noise this year with all the leader ship
Shelby Valley
Knott Central
I think that Pike central who had thier hands full with east ridge. Will give alot of teams some problems with that atheletic backfield. With credit going to ER who played tough in week 1. I think pc and valley will be the playoff swing game. Winner in loser HOME for the playoffs!!!
For goodness sakes, Shelby Valley beat Phelps and you people think they are going to be a powerhouse. That's just crazy. I have lived in the SV area all of my life and frankly, I was embarrassed that our school had a coach with such arrogance. The Phelps kids deserved more respect than that. Everyone from SV just remember how they felt when Virgie Football got stomped and poor Dorton didn't even have enough kids for a team. What comes around goes back around.
Baxter Wrote:For goodness sakes, Shelby Valley beat Phelps and you people think they are going to be a powerhouse. That's just crazy. I have lived in the SV area all of my life and frankly, I was embarrassed that our school had a coach with such arrogance. The Phelps kids deserved more respect than that. Everyone from SV just remember how they felt when Virgie Football got stomped and poor Dorton didn't even have enough kids for a team. What comes around goes back around.
:thumpsup: And it usually comes around about playoff time for SV.

clubber_layne Wrote:Knott Central
They should make the playoffs this year, if they do not, they may not have another chance for several years looking at their district next year. They also have experienced upper-classmen at the "skill" positions that should be enough to get them the 4 seed in the district this year IMO.

I was the greatest Wrote:exactly how big is this kid from valley cause if he is 150 or so then he is an average size running back for around here...i was talking to a friend of mine at the sc game about this last night and when you think about it 180,,190 in high school is a big back ...maybe cause we both have played college ball and high school ball is just small i guess...but look around at some of the running backs in this area

to tell u the truth i dont even no if he is over 100 pounds..might be 110
NYY10 Wrote:to tell u the truth i dont even no if he is over 100 pounds..might be 110
lord help this kid
I was the greatest Wrote:lord help this kid

haha but that might be a key factor as small as he is he might be able to squeeze threw them holes lol, just dont get hit hard lol...
Valley
NYY10 Wrote:haha but that might be a key factor as small as he is he might be able to squeeze threw them holes lol, just dont get hit hard lol...
hey look at the RB for northern ill. U. he is super small and he is a great back.
Battle Tested Wrote:hey look at the RB for northern ill. U. he is super small and he is a great back.

Well..i dont no him, whats his name
i think ac willl have their best season yet
themanager Wrote:i think ac willl have their best season yet

I agree with you, I think Ac could possibly be looking at a 6-4 season.
BelfryPride Wrote:In AA, I think the top 3 teams will be

Belfry
Sheldon Clark
Middlesboro

Belfry and Sheldon Clark will battle it out for the Region again this year IMO >>>

I agree :Thumbs: and lets hope its in that order :thumpsup:
NYY10 Wrote:Shelby Valley

Allthough Shelby Valley did whip up on Phelps i believe that's the only noise they will be making this season. They will be man handled by Belfry, a district opponent. They may beat a few other weak teams but theres no way they will make it out of the first round of the playoffs.
I think that Belfry will come out of the east in the 2a. They will play Russell in the state semi's and should come out of a tough battle with a win.
Rockcastle yells alot before the game so I would qualify that as noise.
One In Every Crowd
NYY10 Wrote:valley made some noise last night,showing the players that quit that they dont need them
I certainly hope that is not being used as an excuse. If so...very immature.
JC will do great even without blume:1:
Leslie Even Losing a few seniors they will still make sum noise and Perry and Knott I Look For Them ta make a lot of noise also
Knott Central
Shelby Valley is makin some noise
I think Shelby Valley will make some noise this year because there looking to turn the football program around and i believe they're heading in the right direction
BelfryPride Wrote:In AA, I think the top 3 teams will be

Belfry
Sheldon Clark
Middlesboro

Belfry and Sheldon Clark will battle it out for the Region again this year IMO >>>

Me thinks there might be a little team nestled up there in the very northeastern tip of the state that will have something to say about that.Confusedhh:
knott county will make some noise this season... with their o-line getting better and defence getting stronger... and their stronge rb's wat could go wrong....micheal lindon has improved alot since last year also.