Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Cordia vs. Letcher 1/19 53rd district
Heisenberg2010 Wrote:I wont be in attendance for the game but i hope cordia blows them out of the water
Be happy for the LCC kids as well. Their names or their games should not be changed because of something they had no dealings with.
ok then, who was?
KHSAA, brother.
why would they look back into something they already ruled on earlier on the year?......brother
in*
Cordia has MOTIVATION!!!

Cordia - 81
LCC - 68
Heisenberg2010 Wrote:why would they look back into something they already ruled on earlier on the year?......brother
Not sure..you would have to ask them.
i'm picking the small school to win cordia ConfusedmallcheeConfusedmallcheeConfusedmallchee:letsparty
Heisenberg2010 Wrote:I wont be in attendance for the game but i hope cordia blows them out of the water

This is very off topic, but your name is awesome lol. Breaking Bad is an awesome show.

I'm gonna say that Cordia picks up the win in this game though.
Kentucky scouts in attendance???
I don't have a dog in this fight, but KCC super. Kim King is the one that challenged the injunction, no one from LCC.
UKisN1: then how do you know for sure that it wasnt letcher??
McCameraMan: thanks its my fav TV show and im glad my name gets some recognition and bout the blowout comment i said that because i hope cordia has a great game after what theve been through, even though idt it will be a huge blowout i do think it will be in the 12-15 point range
who is Kim King?
sacbunt Wrote:I don't have a dog in this fight, but KCC super. Kim King is the one that challenged the injunction, no one from LCC.

False.

Mrs. King has more important things to worry about...

The letter came from a rep. of Letcher Central..
KHSAA12 Wrote:They played before being enrolled. Lcc has to be the most cowardly bunch of human beings I have ever seen lol. These are KIDS.

That's an interesting take on the discussion.
Cordia brings in players from another country in an effort to beat KIDS from other schools, no matter what it takes to do it, and then you're upset that someone challenges it. I don't know if either side is innocent when you play like that. It seems that just about anything goes these days in the 14th Region.
Heisenberg2010 Wrote:who is Kim King?

Knott Superintendent
HeGotGame: how reliable are your sources?
Zaga Fan: thanks
HDE Wrote:That's an interesting take on the discussion.
Cordia brings in players from another country in an effort to beat KIDS from other schools, no matter what it takes to do it, and then you're upset that someone challenges it. I don't know if either side is innocent when you play like that. It seems that just about anything goes these days in the 14th Region.

Don't act like every school doesn't do whatever it takes to win. If every 14th region team was all innocent I could see your argument, but 98% of them are guilty of doing just that. This all comes back to them not being from here. A mountain kid can transfer from one school to another and its cool, but if a out of state kid or foreigner comes its worse then killing someone. Rhodes didn't even put in against Hudson leaving Cordia for Hazard. Give me break man. Rhodes will never put in against a KID for wanting to play ball.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Don't act like every school doesn't do whatever it takes to win. If every 14th region team was all innocent I could see your argument, but 98% of them are guilty of doing just that. This all comes back to them not being from here. A mountain kid can transfer from one school to another and its cool, but if a out of state kid or foreigner comes its worse then killing someone. Rhodes didn't even put in against Hudson leaving Cordia for Hazard. Give me break man. Rhodes will never put in against a KID for wanting to play ball.

I get what you're saying...
I'm all for the kids playing down here.

IMO if we want our kids to be ask good as they can be - they need to play against the best competition.

However, I do see a big difference in a kid moving a few counties over to play ball and a kid riding the Brandon Bender pipeline into Eastern Kentucky.

I say let em' play, but I'm not going to tell you that it's the same.
I said "anything goes these days in the 14th Region," so I know that several schools are bringing in players. My point is when you play that way, you can't really complain when someone fights dirty. You aren't bringing in Canadians to improve your math scores. They are there to win basketball games.
KHSAA12 Wrote:Don't act like every school doesn't do whatever it takes to win. If every 14th region team was all innocent I could see your argument, but 98% of them are guilty of doing just that. This all comes back to them not being from here. A mountain kid can transfer from one school to another and its cool, but if a out of state kid or foreigner comes its worse then killing someone. Rhodes didn't even put in against Hudson leaving Cordia for Hazard. Give me break man. Rhodes will never put in against a KID for wanting to play ball.

Why hell no he won't cause he can get another one in no time.

It's the wild, wild, west in the 14th and something needs to be done.
KHSAA12 Wrote:They are perfectly ok being 2nd to knott. They just don't want host region and not be in it.

I don't much blame them for not wanting to host it and not play in it but the way you do that is by winning. Is this even true.

Peace be among us.

Brother Cecil.
Heisenberg2010 Wrote:HeGotGame: how reliable are your sources?
Zaga Fan: thanks

Very.

And on another note, as far as I know the ruling hasn't been released yet. They were to begin at NOON..and still haven't given a decision.

Who rules on anything at 6 AM???
HeGotGame Wrote:False.

Mrs. King has more important things to worry about...

The letter came from a rep. of Letcher Central..

You got to be kidding
The KHSAA could have filed the motion to overturn the day after the Cordia boys were ruled eligible. They didn't. Instead waited until almost district time. A letter from Sup. Kim King was asked by KHSAA lawyer to be admitted at the hearing on Monday. The judge did not allow it. Two formal complaints were filed with OEA against the enrollment of the boys claiming Cordia wasn't a school that could accept foreign students. Cordia is, unlike many schools in this area who are not and do have such students. You'd never guess that Cordia is a Knott County school by the way they are treated. End of sermon.
Oz Jackson is still on the board of controls??
RoyHobbs Wrote:The KHSAA could have filed the motion to overturn the day after the Cordia boys were ruled eligible. They didn't. Instead waited until almost district time. A letter from Sup. Kim King was asked by KHSAA lawyer to be admitted at the hearing on Monday. The judge did not allow it. Two formal complaints were filed with OEA against the enrollment of the boys claiming Cordia wasn't a school that could accept foreign students. Cordia is, unlike many schools in this area who are not and do have such students. You'd never guess that Cordia is a Knott County school by the way they are treated. End of sermon.

Amen brother roy
Excuse me..Ozz Jackson is not on the board of control. I looked it up and in the regular meeting by the khsaa he is not on the board no more.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
http://khsaa.org/boardofcontrol/boardofc...201213.pdf

Here are your board of controls and there responsibility.

http://khsaa.org/general/board-of-contro...l-members/

Here are the pictures and what organization they represent.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
RoyHobbs Wrote:The KHSAA could have filed the motion to overturn the day after the Cordia boys were ruled eligible. They didn't. Instead waited until almost district time. A letter from Sup. Kim King was asked by KHSAA lawyer to be admitted at the hearing on Monday. The judge did not allow it. Two formal complaints were filed with OEA against the enrollment of the boys claiming Cordia wasn't a school that could accept foreign students. Cordia is, unlike many schools in this area who are not and do have such students. You'd never guess that Cordia is a Knott County school by the way they are treated. End of sermon.

I, along with many others I'm sure, wish Cordia was NOT a part of Knott County schools.
Regardless, Kim King didn't send that letter.