Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sean Woods suspended one game
And no, they where not in this game because of woods or whatever you may say..
They where in the game because we are not that good this year.. Very mediocre team compared to other years.
I mean think about it for a second..
We were down to an LIU team (couldn;t tell you what that means) @ home!!!
And we are undefeated at home with Cal..

This year that streak will end.
alleycat53 Wrote:Morehead was in the game because o[SIZE=4]f [SIZE=4]Woods' intensity[SIZE=4], [SIZE=4]suck it up..[SIZE=4]too much litigation, that's what's wrong with this country now! He did nothing wrong.
[/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE][/SIZE]

man...
I didn't know he was getting sued over it...
Ballers Wrote:And no, they where not in this game because of woods or whatever you may say..
They where in the game because we are not that good this year.. Very mediocre team compared to other years.
I mean think about it for a second..
We were down to an LIU team (couldn;t tell you what that means) @ home!!!
And we are undefeated at home with Cal..

This year that streak will end.

I don't care how down a team is...
UK has no reason to be down against MSU.

If not for the talent we would have lost this game. Woods coached a great game and the MSU kids outworked the UK kids.
I didn't see this play in particular. But I must say gettin pushed around is also completely different than getting a "pay attention to what you are doing" shove. I agree with SD though everyone has gotten too soft, but Bob Knight did go too far
I'm in love with Tawnya.. hehe..

Tom is not my friend....

if you have any questions send me a p.m.
Had it not been a televised game, probably wouldn't have gotten any attention. The school felt like they needed to react because of the media attention.