Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Harlan @ Williamsburg 11/9
Sorry to hear about overbey :getwell:he was an awesome player harlan will miss him.go WILLIAMSBURG :wenumber1
Williamsburg by 14
Harlan in a close game.
williamsburg is the fav coming into this game.
topnotch Wrote:I am truly sorry your son got hurt, I want to wish him a full recovery. I have a son that plays for Pineville.

Thanks for wishing him well Topnotch but he's not my son. My son has finished high school already. I'm just an old Dragon from day's gone by. Early 80's. I like to follow the Dragon's when I can find the time. Also,I'm really impressed with the improvement the Mt.Lions have made this season. They are not far from being a contender for the district title. I like the competition between the four school's that's taking shape. I hope it continues to progress.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
cj2561 you picked Jenkins last week. You don't have much credibility.
Well its the playoffs and you cant over look anybody. Harlan is a well coached team and they will be ready... But i believe if wburg plays there game they will out last the dragons...
Burg by 21. Although ths close loss to Lex Christian raised my eyebrows just think Lex Christian is down this year.
Smashmouth, welcome to the 64 site. 64, smashmouth is new and from Mayfield, you still haven't served him. He is probably the only person on this side of the state that you have not served. You only got 2 more weeks to get it done and then it's on to bball. I think Smashmouth and Red&Blk will join me in saying in 2 weeks you can pull for us.
mysonis55 Wrote:Smashmouth, welcome to the 64 site. 64, smashmouth is new and from Mayfield, you still haven't served him. He is probably the only person on this side of the state that you have not served. You only got 2 more weeks to get it done and then it's on to bball. I think Smashmouth and Red&Blk will join me in saying in 2 weeks you can pull for us.

First off welcome smashmouth. Sit back and enjoy the 64 show. Lol
Williamsburg 42
Harlan 6

With Overbey out I just don't see how they can contend with Williamsburg the last two meetings at Williamsburg has been not in Harlan's favor. The score may be much worse then that. I'm sure Harlan is dreading seeing those black jerseys agian.
:welcome: smashmouth47 not going to serve you yet what kin r u to mysonis55 with a name like that must be nexts of kin somehow :goofy:
People seem to forget that Harlan has some speed also. If Harlan can hold Willamsburg to around 30 points, they will have a real good chance to win.
Harlan has scored 6 points total in their last two games with Williamsburg. Williamsburg has given up 96 points this year. If the Dragons score 30 they will clearly have a real good chance of winning. Usually if you can score 30 you have a chance. The question is how good is their chance of scoring 30? Harlan has some speed but Williamsburg has more kids who can run. That has been the difference in these teams the last two games. Harlan plays well with teams they can run with. They must figure out how to neutralize Williamsburg's speed advantage. Donahue is an excellent coach and if anybody can figure it out it is him. Harlan and Wiliamsburg are very similar in size also. It should be a close game on Friday but I believe Williamsburg's athletes prevail.
First off, Thanx for all of the Welcomes. I am not related to mysonis55, just good friends. I'd like to clear one thing up. His son is not "age" 55 and still playing school ball. He did NOT hold him back 39 years in a row. I have been told about 64 liking to serve people. Which restaurant are you a waiter at? Looking forward to talking about high school football with like minded people.
E's Army Wrote:Harlan has scored 6 points total in their last two games with Williamsburg. Williamsburg has given up 96 points this year. If the Dragons score 30 they will clearly have a real good chance of winning. Usually if you can score 30 you have a chance. The question is how good is their chance of scoring 30? Harlan has some speed but Williamsburg has more kids who can run. That has been the difference in these teams the last two games. Harlan plays well with teams they can run with. They must figure out how to neutralize Williamsburg's speed advantage. Donahue is an excellent coach and if anybody can figure it out it is him. Harlan and Wiliamsburg are very similar in size also. It should be a close game on Friday but I believe Williamsburg's athletes prevail.

I agree. Last game Harlan tried to neutralize Williamsburg's speed by dropping back off of the receivers giving them a huge cushion and the line backers were playing at close to 7 to 8 yards off the line. Williamsburg totally surprised them and ran in right up their throat with Patrick.when they tightened up the receivers had a field day. Not only do they have neutralize the receivers speed but they will have to keep Patrick from getting 10+ yards a carry as well.
That's true they must stop there run and Patrick really isn't even the best back number 21 is. Its like thunder and lighting with those two. I don't see Harlan stopping the run and the pass ... Its really just not possible.
E's Army Wrote:cj2561 you picked Jenkins last week. You don't have much credibility.

i didn't pick jenkins. i just said if you let them stay close. they will start to think they have a change at winning the game. and in the playoffs it just take one bad game and the season will be over.
I really believe that the Dragons will sneak up on the Jackets and beat them....the Jackets will be looking over the Dragons to the Bulldogs....
64, You only said that because you think we all are related to one another here in west ky. The truth of the matter is that smashmouth is a transplant from up north. He is a big city boy, but he has adjusted pretty well.
64SUR Wrote::welcome: smashmouth47 not going to serve you yet what kin r u to mysonis55 with a name like that must be nexts of kin somehow :goofy:
Nope, not kin to mysonis55. He's just a good friend. He told me you like to serve people. What restaurant are you a waiter at?
My guess would be Porky's, cause him and Pork go way back. Pork is silently awaiting his chance to serve 64. Smashmouth Pork is a Hazard fan, and 64 has already served him too.
pork Wrote:First off welcome smashmouth. Sit back and enjoy the 64 show. Lol
Hey, thanx for the welcome.
mysonis55 Wrote:My guess would be Porky's, cause him and Pork go way back. Pork is silently awaiting his chance to serve 64. Smashmouth Pork is a Hazard fan, and 64 has already served him too.

Shhhhhhhhh!!!
Cj2561 your quote was "Jenkins will pull this one out late". For some reason you thought Williamsburg would overlook them. Note that is quotation marks. It sounds like some body lied. Was it you cj3561? Now that I know you are a liar you have even less credibility. If you make a bold prediction have the balls to not deny it when you get called out.
Yellow Jackets get one more win.
Harlan has the athletes to compete in this game and they are seniors so they are going to need and use there senior leadership to win this game....# 1 and # 2 need to have big games for harlan...
#1 and #2 need to have a good game you better hope all of the #number has a good game or will be a running clock bac2369 :why: don't they understand.3 days dragon seasons over
bear claw Wrote:I really believe that the Dragons will sneak up on the Jackets and beat them....the Jackets will be looking over the Dragons to the Bulldogs....

Why does everybody think the Jackets are worried so much about Hazard? Herron prepares the Jackets for the next game... ONLY! Dragon fans only HOPE that the Jackets are looking past them to the Bulldogs. Why would Williamsburg be so worried about a team that just barely squeaked past Pineville a couple weeks ago?

I would think that the Bulldogs need to be concentrating pretty hard on getting past a determined bunch of Mountain Lions with revenge on their minds.
Burg by 20
Look at it this way. Wburg fans you have one more 3 td when before you get a chance to prove to the rest of us that you are for real.Confusednicker: I may not even go to watch our game so that I can try to see the updates on that one as they come in.Confusednicker: There will be lots of good games that night. You will have us in a rematch with Russellville. There will be the rematch of Bwood and Frankfort. Fairview will also be playing most likely Pikeville, but maybe a rematch with Raceland.:popcorn: That is the night that I am really waiting for, games start to get tough then. Good luck to you all until and if we play.