Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
williamsburg 21 oliver springs TN 00
64SUR Wrote:RIUTG rommy picture tell me everthing about what you are up to.losing soon instead of winning:lmao:

Confusednicker:

An Obama fan too huh?

That pretty much describes all my thought....

Confusederved:

Confusedmoke:

Confusederved:

Confusedmoke:

Confusederved:

Confusedmoke:

Confusederved:

Confusedmoke:

Confusederved:

Confusedmoke:

Confusederved:

Confusedmoke:

:popcorn:
Congrats Williamsburg and Gut is the man!!!
:flush: :notworthy :insane: :lmao: :Thumbs: :yawn: :yikes: :igiveup: :Sad04: :welcome: :flame: :Clap: :please: :biglmao: :Cheerlead :flame: :thatsfunn Confusedinglepar :biggrin: :hilarious: :rockon: :ChairHit::Shaking: :eyeroll: :popcorn: :okay: Confusedilly: :closeenough:ConfusedmallcheeConfusederved:
Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved:Confusederved:
That was for you 64SUR!!!Confusednicker:
^
Confusednicker:

Quit, he'll start serving Chuck Norris :biggrin:
What the heck does it matter if gut is "trolling".:lame: It isn't like Wburg fans arent on about every 1a site on here.:biglmao: That sounds alot like the pot calling the kettle black.:lame: Sounds a little like someone has something to hide.:biglmao: Lets quit the crying on here.:Sad04: That is part of the beauty of this system, you can get on here and talk to people all across the state about anything you want.:welcome: If you don't like the question, you don't have to answer it, but dont accuse people of doing what your people do.:Thumbs:
mysonis55 Wrote:What the heck does it matter if gut is "trolling".:lame: It isn't like Wburg fans arent on about every 1a site on here.:biglmao: That sounds alot like the pot calling the kettle black.:lame: Sounds a little like someone has something to hide.:biglmao: Lets quit the crying on here.:Sad04: That is part of the beauty of this system, you can get on here and talk to people all across the state about anything you want.:welcome: If you don't like the question, you don't have to answer it, but dont accuse people of doing what your people do.:Thumbs:

No one is crying! Gut ask a question to see if anyone would respond and when they didn't be made it personal by saying he could find out anyway. If he really wanted to know he should have just made his phone call. Son I'm sure if your team had punished some players for team violation you wouldn't be in here letting it all air out as to why. How about you it alone. As for trolling other threads everyone who post on here is guilty of that!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Those 11 INT's came to the better defenses they played. I would like to know the TD/INT ratio of the games against Oneida, and Oliver Springs.

The schedule itself makes those stats insufficient.

Even Wburg fans will tell you he sometimes throws the ball up for grabs just hoping for a catch.
His Receivers have saved him a lot this year

RIUTG are you still crying because the sizemore's said no to the option offense at Whitley and went elsewhere to play high school. after a middle school career losing 1 game in 2 years playing with that senior group thats at Whitley now, they were dominate running the spread offense in middle school. If my math is correct that group will finish below 500%, 0-district titles for their high school career. Whitley's passing game over the last 2 season 88/42 (47%) 715 total passing yards, 5 int's and 12 td's. Boy you couldn't wait to post those 4 int's could you and take a little underhanded cheap shot at the kid. Bottom line is Sizemore will leave high school as a winner, because "he" made a choice to play where he could do what he loves to do "throw the ball" something you know nothing about. In sports they are 2 roads 1 for winning and 1 for losing you do the math.:haters:
cherokee Wrote:RIUTG are you still crying because the sizemore's said no to the option offense at Whitley and went elsewhere to play high school. after a middle school career losing 1 game in 2 years playing with that senior group thats at Whitley now, they were dominate running the spread offense in middle school. If my math is correct that group will finish below 500%, 0-district titles for their high school career. Whitley's passing game over the last 2 season 88/42 (47%) 715 total passing yards, 5 int's and 12 td's. Boy you couldn't wait to post those 4 int's could you and take a little underhanded cheap shot at the kid. Bottom line is Sizemore will leave high school as a winner, because "he" made a choice to play where he could do what he loves to do "throw the ball" something you know nothing about. In sports they are 2 roads 1 for winning and 1 for losing you do the math.:haters:

No i would say that Corbin is mad that he went to Whitley, then to Letcher, then to Wburg....

Just saying....Confusednicker:
Jacket4Life Wrote:No one is crying! Gut ask a question to see if anyone would respond and when they didn't be made it personal by saying he could find out anyway. If he really wanted to know he should have just made his phone call. Son I'm sure if your team had punished some players for team violation you wouldn't be in here letting it all air out as to why. How about you it alone. As for trolling other threads everyone who post on here is guilty of that!

It's funny when the tables are turned a bit.
Ive never seen so many Wburg fans mad at the same time on this site, well mostly because there hasnt ever been this many, but none the less, still mad.

It's a public forum where people can express there opinion.
Just be happy i have enough respect not to post what i know.
1st, if you admit that everyone is trolling, then why would you chastize someone for doing so. 2nd, when you don't address something sometimes it makes it look like you had something to hide. We actually did have one suspended for 2 or 3 games this year for discipline issues. We did not duck that, it was out on the radio during the games at different points by the announcers. I think the problem has been addressed, the kid is better for it and we will go on. I feel like if it was not addressed then people would have made alot of different accusations. I guess my point is that it sounds like by your response to his question it made it sound bad for you guys. I think you would have been better served to just not answer his post or tell him in general what it was. I think there are positive ways to address this issue. I for one would not care why someone was missing games but, I would not chastize someone for asking. I certainly would not give them grief for getting on here and talking. I have thoroughly enjoyed talking to some of your people on here and would hate to think that someone was that offended that I was talking to them.
pork Wrote:Have you guys played anyone with a offense this year?

The Jackets have only given up 90 points in 10 games. In all classes, that's the third fewest. Warren East has given up 74 and Bowling Green has given up 82 (however, Bowling Green gave up 7 points to Henderson County in a game that was called in the 2nd quarter due to weather).

The only teams to score on Williamsburg's full-strength first team defense were Pineville and Oneida, Tennessee. The other scores were against our second team and still the second team outscored everyone they faced.

Also, Williamsburg was able to hold EVERY team they faced this year to fewer points than that team's average. The following shows each of Williamsburg's opponents and their per game average score (excluding their game against the Jackets) along with the number of points that team scored against the Jackets:

Opponent Average Score Points against Jackets
Jellico, Tn 11 8
Harlan 31 0
Pineville 34 22
Leslie County 27 13
Oneida, Tn 33 23
Allen Central 16 6
Campbellsville 25 0
Berea 23 12
Lynn Camp 13 6
Oliver Springs, Tn 23 0

I know the only way to convice the doubters is to see how the Jackets play in the playoffs. No matter who the Jackets beat in the playoffs, some of you will say, "Well... Hazard/Fairview/Raceland/Frankfort/Mayfield/ just had a bad day, the Jackets STILL aren't that good."

Truth is, the OCB don't care what you think. :moon:
Allen Central 2-8 record
Berea 2-8
Campbellsville 4-6
Harlan 5-5
Pineville 5-5
Leslie County 5-5
Lynn Camp 3-7
Jellico 1-9
Oliver Springs 4-6
Oneida 9-1
Avery Bullock Wrote:The Jackets have only given up 90 points in 10 games. In all classes, that's the third fewest. Warren East has given up 74 and Bowling Green has given up 82 (however, Bowling Green gave up 7 points to Henderson County in a game that was called in the 2nd quarter due to weather).

The only teams to score on Williamsburg's full-strength first team defense were Pineville and Oneida, Tennessee. The other scores were against our second team and still the second team outscored everyone they faced.

Also, Williamsburg was able to hold EVERY team they faced this year to fewer points than that team's average. The following shows each of Williamsburg's opponents and their per game average score (excluding their game against the Jackets) along with the number of points that team scored against the Jackets:

Opponent Average Score Points against Jackets
Jellico, Tn 11 8
Harlan 31 0
Pineville 34 22
Leslie County 27 13
Oneida, Tn 33 23
Allen Central 16 6
Campbellsville 25 0
Berea 23 12
Lynn Camp 13 6
Oliver Springs, Tn 23 0

I know the only way to convice the doubters is to see how the Jackets play in the playoffs. No matter who the Jackets beat in the playoffs, some of you will say, "Well... Hazard/Fairview/Raceland/Frankfort/Mayfield/ just had a bad day, the Jackets STILL aren't that good."

Truth is, the OCB don't care what you think. :moon:

You know what. The only thing i see in that schedule is a bunch of bad teams. Some of which got to 500 by beating up on other bad teams. Oneida beat y'all we have destroyed teams that would have embarrassed Oneida. That team yall could only beat by 21 was terrible. I mean Mayfield would have dropped more than 21 on them in the 1st quarter. Hell mayfield d and special teams could have dropped 28 on that team without the O ever touching the ball. What a terrible way to go into the playoffs by squeaking by a team that Mayfield Frankfort Hazard and Beechwood would have put a first half running clock on. Sur64 i am so sorry you guys are not even second best in the east thinking more like 4th maybe even 5th. I am not going to bother to serve you or anything trash talking you guys would just be pitiful.
Gut is an ass. As he said he could get the information with one phone call. He was trying to embarass the young men involved. Check his post and he says that he could get the information with one call. Trying to embarass kids is trolling. He was not looking for information but was there to embarass high school kids. Myson if 55 had strayed you would not want him called out in a public forum. I don't think you are the ASS that gut is. Your battle with 64SUR as you have said many times is all in fun. I have not seen you attack individual kids like he has Sizemore. I have not attacked the Whitley program in that would be gutless. To attack a child and try to embarass children on an anonymous forum is for weak and gutless individuals. I hope Whitley continues to have success. Gutless if you have any courage don't hide behind an anonymous social internet site. Use your real name rather than Gutless to identify yourself.
Well said E...after all, it is the kids playing, let's not shoot them down!
I have never understood these internet tough guys like Gut, they are like the cop that goes around town looking for the parking meter that has one minute left, they cant wait to pounce on someone elses misfortune. Don't be a hater Gut, Wburg is big enough for two successful programs, look at Daneville and Boyle.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Those 11 INT's came to the better defenses they played. I would like to know the TD/INT ratio of the games against Oneida, and Oliver Springs.

The schedule itself makes those stats insufficient.

Even Wburg fans will tell you he sometimes throws the ball up for grabs just hoping for a catch.
His Receivers have saved him a lot this year

Actually, he threw 1 against Oneida and 4 against Oliver Springs (two of them were probably his fault). A interception is not always the QB's fault, you can hit the reciever in the hands and have it bounce straight up in the air. I would say that Dalton does tend to trust his recievers and, and that is not necessarily a bad thing. Dalton is still one of the better quarterbacks in the mountains because he make throws that others simply can not. He is still a kid and that ability level sometimes gets him into trouble though.
OldJacket Wrote:I have never understood these internet tough guys like Gut, they are like the cop that goes around town looking for the parking meter that has one minute left, they cant wait to pounce on someone elses misfortune. Don't be a hater Gut, Wburg is big enough for two successful programs, look at Daneville and Boyle.

Huh! Dont understand i dont see Danville or Boyle on your schedule cause if i did i would see 2 more losses and bad ones on your schedule
[quote=Avery Bullock]The Jackets have only given up 90 points in 10 games. In all classes, that's the third fewest. Warren East has given up 74 and Bowling Green has given up 82 (however, Bowling Green gave up 7 points to Henderson County in a game that was called in the 2nd quarter due to weather).

QUOTE]

We actually had a lot of starters out against Oneida.
rednblackattack Wrote:Huh! Dont understand i dont see Danville or Boyle on your schedule cause if i did i would see 2 more losses and bad ones on your schedule

Our schedule as made two years ago when our starters we mostly going to be freshmen and sophomores. We get that you don't like our schedule. Who cares if you don't like it. This thread has become about 3 underage players instead of facts about the game that was played. If it was about the game that was played the talk would be about the great defense we played thoughout the game and that our offense was off the entire first half bu after adjustment at halftime they came out and got a win!
If you take away Oneida, the opponents have a record of 31-59.....

:pondering:
E's Army Wrote:Gut is an ass. As he said he could get the information with one phone call. He was trying to embarass the young men involved. Check his post and he says that he could get the information with one call. Trying to embarass kids is trolling. He was not looking for information but was there to embarass high school kids. Myson if 55 had strayed you would not want him called out in a public forum. I don't think you are the ASS that gut is. Your battle with 64SUR as you have said many times is all in fun. I have not seen you attack individual kids like he has Sizemore. I have not attacked the Whitley program in that would be gutless. To attack a child and try to embarass children on an anonymous forum is for weak and gutless individuals. I hope Whitley continues to have success. Gutless if you have any courage don't hide behind an anonymous social internet site. Use your real name rather than Gutless to identify yourself.

Confusednicker:

I thought you all werent mad???

I havent said anything that isnt true....

Just because you all seem to have dirty laundry year in and year out doesnt make me "gutless", it makes you dirty...
OldJacket Wrote:I have never understood these internet tough guys like Gut, they are like the cop that goes around town looking for the parking meter that has one minute left, they cant wait to pounce on someone elses misfortune. Don't be a hater Gut, Wburg is big enough for two successful programs, look at Daneville and Boyle.

You live in the worst topix town in the world, and im a tough guy?? Confusednicker:
Wburg isnt big enough for one successful program.
Its not really worth a place on the map.
Is this your army E???

[Image: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9G...X4Q3ml3XAg]
You played one team with a winning record and one that averaged over 30. I am not saying you guys dont have a solid D. Just saying put it in perspective. We scored over 50 points in 1 half against fulton county and Fulton City but they are terrible and to say that makes us an offensive Juggernaut well thats just not right the level of competition is just to bad. However dropping over 40 in a half against Graves who is ranked in the top 10 in the state in 5a and undefeated in their district is. So is dropping 35 in a half against another team ranked 5 in 2a and district champs. We averaged 47 points a game against 6 teams ranked in the top 10 in their respective classes we only played 2 teams with a losing record and those were district games we had to play. If you guys had beaten just one or two teams of a high caliber and held one of those scoreless or 50 percent under their average then you would make a believer out of me but you wont see that til Hazard so just going to say til then your not tested and nobody knows just how good ur D is including you. I will just say this if you guys were to play top 4 1a team in this state and dont score and have 4 first half int then you would be down by so much that yall wouldnt be able to come back in the second half
Now, now. No name calling.
Rednblack this sounds familar to the finals last year. If Mayfield were to throw 4 interceptions in the first half against a top 4 team in the state and not score they would be so far behind they could not come back either. This is a brilliant observation. I am glad you are so astute.
Confusednicker:

Too easy.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Confusednicker:

Too easy.

It is easy to pick on a 17 year old....:dontthink
^
If you say so.

Im guilty of talking about a QB and how he's playing on a high school sports site.

I guess if thats picking on one than im guilty. But i never stated anything that wasnt the truth...