Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bowling Green 35 Lexington Catholic 21
laker20 Wrote:True, and personally I think the good folks up there owe UK a scholarship back.

Thankfully I did not watch the game. Did he play much? And how about an honest opinion on his play. Only second time in so I do not expect miracles, he was probably running for his life. I quit watching till Jokers gone
sstack Wrote:Thankfully I did not watch the game. Did he play much? And how about an honest opinion on his play. Only second time in so I do not expect miracles, he was probably running for his life. I quit watching till Jokers gone

I watched what I could stomach. He put him in for one series in the second half an they went 3 and out, but the o-line play was horrible. I hate the whole can't pick a QB thing.
I'm sure there are several schools that would honor that scholarship and enjoy having a certain athlete from Highlands.
Wideleft01 Wrote:Bowling Green is rarely good enough to warrant a game. They sucked every year Highlands was in the same class. Highlands won 9 titles during that time frame since the mid 90's.. Bowling green was nowhere to be found. They were a sham. Instead the west sent teams like John Hardin and Christian co who lost to highlands by 50.

The only team you mentioned in your post that lost by 50 this year was Highlands. Down by 50 at halftime.
^ and Trinity would have your team down 100 at halftime.

Highlands, once again, would destroy BG. This game proves it.
WideRight05 Wrote:^ and Trinity would have your team down 100 at halftime.

Highlands, once again, would destroy BG. This game proves it.

In what way does this game prove that Highlands would destroy Bowling Green?

I can't tell if you are implying that Lex Cath is some cupcake on BG's schedule that they should have beat by 50 or something?

We will see exactly how much Highlands beats Catholic by soon, you better hope to God it isn't a close game or you might have to defend your case for once.
I have seen both these teams play. I think Bowling Green and Lexington Catholic are not near as strong as they were last year. Next year Bowling green will be hard to stop again. They play alot of Juniors. I havnt seen Highlands but I think the 4a and some of the 5a has taken a step back this year. I would be surprised if Highlands is as good with all they lost.
Fade Wrote:In what way does this game prove that Highlands would destroy Bowling Green?

I can't tell if you are implying that Lex Cath is some cupcake on BG's schedule that they should have beat by 50 or something?

We will see exactly how much Highlands beats Catholic by soon, you better hope to God it isn't a close game or you might have to defend your case for once.

Considering that BG hung the moon, lex cath shouldn't have provided any threat to them. I thought highlands would be able to blow out BG before this game, now I know it would happen. BG wins the can't beat highlands bowl.