Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Prestonsburg @ Lawrence County Aug. 31
I would love for the dawgs to play with PBURG but I think we are just to young. Prestonsburg just has to much speed and they pass a lot. Last I checked on TWC the rain don't start until the next day, not that I would want it to rain because I like to see both teams be 100% and have every player healthy and weather not be a factor. Prestonsburg is better then last year and they beat a solid Perry Central in 5a and beat a much improved Sheldon Clark team from last year, as we will see in a few weeks. I would love to see the dawgs keep this game close but if they start out like they did with Jackson County this game could be over quick. If the dawgs can get a quick start and play the whole game like they did in the 2nd half last week and maybe score 1st then it could be closer then what I think.
Do-double-gg Wrote:I would love for the dawgs to play with PBURG but I think we are just to young. Prestonsburg just has to much speed and they pass a lot. Last I checked on TWC the rain don't start until the next day, not that I would want it to rain because I like to see both teams be 100% and have every player healthy and weather not be a factor. Prestonsburg is better then last year and they beat a solid Perry Central in 5a and beat a much improved Sheldon Clark team from last year, as we will see in a few weeks. I would love to see the dawgs keep this game close but if they start out like they did with Jackson County this game could be over quick. If the dawgs can get a quick start and play the whole game like they did in the 2nd half last week and maybe score 1st then it could be closer then what I think.

Could well happen... Prestonsburg has spotted the opposition the first 12 points in each of the first 2 games.

ALWAYS like watching this matchup. Even in years where the teams aren't evenly matched, you always see the them hit hard, help each other up, and no one quits till it's over.

Will definately be there tonight... :popcorn:
I think the dawgs hang in for a little while.then pburg pulls away.good luck to both teams and everyone stays injury free. 42-20 blackcats.
I must say I was very wrong about this game. Good job dawgs. I did not know how young Prestonsburg was. You got to like our chances with Perry and Sheldon a bit better now. Good and fun game to see.