Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central Football Predictions
still crying go southwestern warriors
zaga_fan Wrote:We'll make sure to have the best refs in the county on the sidelines when you guys come to town Wink

Ask Whitley and Bell they'll give you some numbers of top notch ref's!

Was going to say "paid" but that's not the case, seems like the Black Bears have ended up with some ref's that have some bad blood toward everything Harlan County.

Still waiting for for the PCC vs. HC regional game-that would be unbelievable!
shut up and just play,you got beat by better team
lawson Wrote:still crying go southwestern warriors

lawson Wrote:shut up and just play,you got beat by better team

No one even brought the Southwestern game up you idiot.
lawson Wrote:shut up and just play,you got beat by better team

Are your other 15 posts as insightful as your last 2?
All I got to say is Perry let PBurg back in the game last year and hung on for dear life at the end in a flag fest game that took longer than an NFL game. If I remember correctly Perry could not stop the pass and #1 for Prestonsburg is a sophmore he will have a career day August 17th. Basketball season begins Augist 18th at Perry Co High school.
ballboy Wrote:All I got to say is Perry let PBurg back in the game last year and hung on for dear life at the end in a flag fest game that took longer than an NFL game. If I remember correctly Perry could not stop the pass and #1 for Prestonsburg is a sophmore he will have a career day August 17th. Basketball season begins Augist 18th at Perry Co High school.

I read your posts and think two things:

1) blah blah blah

and

2) ah boys...
zag fan you got to look at the big picture in a couple of years you have a good team its a rebuilding year you dont lose you QB Huff, Running Back Rankin who if I thought would have played more would have made Perry a better team I know he had issues with the coach. White a Wide Out and center Deaton, and Robinson, Holland, You cant replace them right away so givem a few years the Commadores will be back. The thing that would concern me the most is keeping the coach Haddix, This maybe Halcombs last year in Jackson.
Does anyone know who Perry scrimmages??? and whenand where?
ballboy Wrote:zag fan you got to look at the big picture in a couple of years you have a good team its a rebuilding year you dont lose you QB Huff, Running Back Rankin who if I thought would have played more would have made Perry a better team I know he had issues with the coach. White a Wide Out and center Deaton, and Robinson, Holland, You cant replace them right away so givem a few years the Commadores will be back. The thing that would concern me the most is keeping the coach Haddix, This maybe Halcombs last year in Jackson.

Well losing Rankin doesn't hurt much because he simply didn't make it onto the field last year.

Huff and Robinson will be tough to replace - but you've got a new QB who has taken some Varsity snaps before when Jordan Amis separated his shoulder. You've got a couple of linebackers cut from the same mold that Robinson was. And with the direction the team has went you have to be confident that every position is getting a little better.

If these team plays to their strengths they will be just as good as last year's team.
ballboy Wrote:Does anyone know who Perry scrimmages??? and whenand where?

Pikeville @ Perry Central tomorrow.
zaga_fan Wrote:Well losing Rankin doesn't hurt much because he simply didn't make it onto the field last year.

Huff and Robinson will be tough to replace - but you've got a new QB who has taken some Varsity snaps before when Jordan Amis separated his shoulder. You've got a couple of linebackers cut from the same mold that Robinson was. And with the direction the team has went you have to be confident that every position is getting a little better.

If these team plays to their strengths they will be just as good as last year's team.

You usually post good stuff, but those LB's are not in the same mold as Robinson. Not many around here are. He was a once in a lifetime kind of LB for a school.
Are you mad #16 ran wild on you
^ No one acknowledge anything this guy says
Yogibear Wrote:You usually post good stuff, but those LB's are not in the same mold as Robinson. Not many around here are. He was a once in a lifetime kind of LB for a school.

I'm not saying they're as good....
But there are a couple this year to look for that would try to tackle a mack truck if it had a jersey on.

Not saying that they are as talented or as skilled...
just that they play the same way and they're the same size or bigger.
Hey everyone...
quit talking about this season.

We ended last season with a loss to a better team so that means we aren't allowed to say anything.
We have to "shut up and play football"

I figured my football days were over...
I guess I can suit up one more time.
all schools rebuild except for highland trinity st.x and a couple more louisville schools, its not bad when i was a junior we lost 2 games that included the playoff games the next year we had to replace a QB and a couple of defensive players but we returned 7 starters on defense and 8 on offense and we still missed the guys that graduated.
zaga_fan Wrote:^ No one acknowledge anything this guy says

Regional Championship must of went to his head, someone needs to remind him what happened in Anderson County the week after they became champions!
we was playing the next fri was you not,we beat you hahahaha
Prestonsburg - Toss up
Johnson Central - Loss
Clay County - Win
Lawrence County - Win
Sheldon Clark - Win
Rocastle County - Loss
Whitley County - Loss
Letcher Central - Win
Harlan County - Loss
Somerset - Loss
lawson Wrote:we was playing the next fri was you not,we beat you hahahaha
:Hammer3:

Until you make reasoned post and use proper grammar, capitalization and punctuation, no one is going to take you seriously. If you're representing SWHS then step up and make better post or these guys will clown you all day.

Good Luck!
I think Southwestern cancelled their English classes and added an extra football practice in its place.

Now it all makes sense...
Jumper Dad Wrote:Prestonsburg - Toss up
Johnson Central - Loss
Clay County - Win
Lawrence County - Win
Sheldon Clark - Win
Rocastle County - Loss
Whitley County - Loss
Letcher Central - Win
Harlan County - Loss
Somerset - Loss

I think this is pretty close...
zaga_fan Wrote:I think Southwestern cancelled their English classes and added an extra football practice in its place.

Now it all makes sense...

I'm finding myself looking forward to his posts. I see his name somewhere and go Yeesssssss
I'm thinking a 2-8 season for PCC this year
Scrimmage day is finally here, just hoping for no rain.

We're going 10-0, take it to the bank.
:problem:
I'd say they go 0-10 this year.

Whoops - I thought this was a Knott County thread
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Scrimmage day is finally here, just hoping for no rain.

We're going 10-0, take it to the bank.
:problem:

What time is the scrimmage today?
I may trick my wife into "going out" tonight.
zaga_fan Wrote:What time is the scrimmage today?
I may trick my wife into "going out" tonight.

Slated to start at 6:00.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:Slated to start at 6:00.

Thanks for the tip - I would have assumed 6:30 if I would have went on my own lol