Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Sheldon Clark next season
moofer Wrote:Well its not Hammonds that you need ot get out on Sheldon Clark basketball. What you need ot get out of the program are the politics. They bout lost the best player they have coming back next year to Johnson Central.

Who is this player you speak of and when were they suppose to leave?
Jaryd Crum....dont you guys remember?
The word around the street is jaryd crum might still be going to central and i would love to see it happen because he is to talented of a player to play ball for sheldon clark.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:The word around the street is jaryd crum might still be going to central and i would love to see it happen because he is to talented of a player to play ball for sheldon clark.

The Crum family is no longer trying to sell their house, so I doubt that Jaryd will be moving any where.
why shouldn't talented players play for Sheldon Clark that doesn't make sense
Jaryd isn't going anywhere, everyone in Martin County can now take a big sigh of relief.
ARE YOU FOR SURE?
Coach Hammond works hard each season and to say he's the only problem in this program is ridiculous... Community support (Parents) along with players that believe in the coaches will overcome alot of obstacles. Good luck next season Cards.
TennisCAT23 Wrote:why shouldn't talented players play for Sheldon Clark that doesn't make sense
There is nothing wrong with talented players playing at sheldon clark but if you were a talented player why would you want to play for sheldon clark.
braves_fan_10 Wrote:There is nothing wrong with talented players playing at sheldon clark but if you were a talented player why would you want to play for sheldon clark.
I rest my case Brave Fan!!!
This Coach Hammonds crap has got to stop....
corndog23 Wrote:This Coach Hammonds crap has got to stop....

I don't know why! He needs to know exactly how well he is liked as a coach.I for one wish Spud the best of luck, cause he's gonna need it staying at SCHS!! Wake up Coach Hammond! If the Crum's were willing to put that much faith in you to stay in Martin County, then all I can say is you had better step up to the plate and brush up on your coaching and motivational skills over the summer!!!!!
brokencard Wrote:I don't know why! He needs to know exactly how well he is liked as a coach.I for one wish Spud the best of luck, cause he's gonna need it staying at SCHS!! Wake up Coach Hammond! If the Crum's were willing to put that much faith in you to stay in Martin County, then all I can say is you had better step up to the plate and brush up on your coaching and motivational skills over the summer!!!!!

If you want him to know. Get up the nerve to go up to his face and do it. Dont hide behind some silly username on a sports talk website. Tell him yourself...
brokencard Wrote:I don't know why! He needs to know exactly how well he is liked as a coach.I for one wish Spud the best of luck, cause he's gonna need it staying at SCHS!! Wake up Coach Hammond! If the Crum's were willing to put that much faith in you to stay in Martin County, then all I can say is you had better step up to the plate and brush up on your coaching and motivational skills over the summer!!!!!
You are guttless!!! Get a degree and coach a team...
I say if J crum wants to leave Sheldon Clark let him. If he wants to stay fine. It is his life to do what ever he wants. Good luck.
Will this team be competitve next season or just a rebuilding mode???
I don't know why all the fuss about Crum... The kid is a good player, but not better than good...
corndog23 Wrote:If you want him to know. Get up the nerve to go up to his face and do it. Dont hide behind some silly username on a sports talk website. Tell him yourself...
im sure that will go over well:ChairHit:
The King Wrote:I don't know why all the fuss about Crum... The kid is a good player, but not better than good...

yes, he is
I still think Spud is an average HS basketball player, he's no Brandon May. I think its kinda funny though how after all the Landon Slone moving things have been left out in the cold, that Crum rumors were starting to fly about him leaving. Well who's next the water boy at JCHS?
corndog23 Wrote:yes, he is

I look forward to watching him go against the guy in my avatar...
The King Wrote:I don't know why all the fuss about Crum... The kid is a good player, but not better than good...

Hey King who are you comparing him too? IMO Spud is hands down the top point guard in the 15th region.I don't know who your avatar is ,but you will see that you have under estimated his abilities when he comes to play at your school!!! :Thumbs:
cardsfan Wrote:IMO Spud is hands down the top point guard in the 15th region.

I've watched Spud play many times, even back to junior high. I agree that Spud is probably the top PG in the 15th, but he isn't anywhere the type of player that some of you make him out to be...

cardsfan Wrote:I don't know who your avatar is ,but you will see that you have under estimated Spud's abilities when he comes to play at your school!!! :Thumbs:

If you don't know him yet you soon will.... and so will Spud when he goes against him. :thumpsup:
Isn't that kid a freshman, I believe thats the one that busted like 8 threes on Paintsville in the Regional Tourney.
PHSCARD Wrote:Isn't that kid a freshman, I believe thats the one that busted like 8 threes on Paintsville in the Regional Tourney.

Spud plays for Sheldon Clark at the pg position and has since he was in the 8th grade.He is now a junior and the King of Fools will see just how good he can play. I can't wait till he comes to his school and kicks some butt!!!! :moon: :Thumbs:
I look for them to ave a good season.
I wasn't talking about Spud, I know where he's from, I was talking about that one fellas avitar. Well Spud is going to have to do some proving to me to get all the hype he's getting about being D-1, averaging over 20 a game next season, because right now I just don't see it.
Wonder is S.C can do good like they did in baseball this season
PHSCARD Wrote:I wasn't talking about Spud, I know where he's from, I was talking about that one fellas avitar. Well Spud is going to have to do some proving to me to get all the hype he's getting about being D-1, averaging over 20 a game next season, because right now I just don't see it.

If you think Landon can play D-1 ball then I say Crum and Mccarty can play D-1 too.Theats what I love about htis site everybody can have a opion and a chance to speak it!!! All I can say is each his own!!! :Thumbs:
Did I ever say Landon was going to go D1, if I'm not mistaken, I believe I said I believe no one in the 15th will go Division 1 in a long time, and yes that means I believe, Spud, McCarty and Slone will all miss the boat. But I do think McCarty and Slone will be playing at a higher level of basketball than Spud simply because of the obvious, his height and their schools basketball traditions. What has he done up to this point, nothing that I can think of because he has played in the shadows of one of the schools best players in Brandon May.