Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Perry Central 71 Sheldon Clark 45
zaga_fan Wrote:Knott doesn't play with transfers
They are too cool

Tell me one high school transfer on their team.
zaga_fan Wrote:I still can't get over the fact that the 15th Region sent refs over to PCC to do this game.
As I understood, didn't they take 14 th region refs when they played at Sheldon Clark? That would explain it.
PHSForever Wrote:As I understood, didn't they take 14 th region refs when they played at Sheldon Clark? That would explain it.

He is being sarcastic.
zaga_fan Wrote:I still can't get over the fact that the 15th Region sent refs over to PCC to do this game.

I was at the game at Sheldon Clark earlier in the year, and 14 region referees did call the game over there. I think this was the deal the coaches worked out.
Good to hear moore will be back
Benchwarmer Wrote:Tell me one high school transfer on their team.

I'm pretty confident that Justice is on his 3rd school in 3 years.

You can say what you want about him being a freshman.

But he played varsity ball for someone else last year.
All I know is that it's a complete travesty to send the 15th Region refs anywhere.

That's like sending Knott Central's football team to the Super Bowl.
zaga_fan Wrote:I'm pretty confident that Justice is on his 3rd school in 3 years.

You can say what you want about him being a freshman.

But he played varsity ball for someone else last year.

Never attended another high school besides Knott Central
Benchwarmer Wrote:I hate PCC high school transfer Central

Goes with the territory when you are the big dog on the block. Big dog on the block always has a pack of little dogs yapping at his heels. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.
just watched the video of this game, WOW, lol. Paige can literally jump out of the gym. Those were some nasty dunks he had. That dunk by that SC Player was pretty sweet as well
Congrats Transfer Central
PCC high school transfers-35
PCC-36
Sheldon Clark-45

Cant win with ours so we will win with others high school transfers.
just keep on benchwarmer. interesting that you have that name you fit right in with the rest of kcc. you all would just be bench warmers at pcc. hahaha
G.O.A.T Wrote:just keep on benchwarmer. interesting that you have that name you fit right in with the rest of kcc. you all would just be bench warmers at pcc. hahaha

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Gooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooood. coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooome baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack. Billy goat gruff.
It's funny when people run their mouth about transfers after their last title was with a team that had a roster full of JBS kids.

And now that they are making a run with their leading scorer being a kid that played for East Ridge last year they have to run their mouth about Perry having "High School" transfers.

Because people that come from a middle school a few counties over isn't really a transfer.

But anyway...
These freaking 15th region refs killed me last nite.
I could barely watch the game
zaga_fan Wrote:It's funny when people run their mouth about transfers after their last title was with a team that had a roster full of JBS kids.

And now that they are making a run with their leading scorer being a kid that played for East Ridge last year they have to run their mouth about Perry having "High School" transfers.

Because people that come from a middle school a few counties over isn't really a transfer.

But anyway...

First part. All lived in Knott County and all but one never attended another high school but KCC.

Second. Never attended another high school like PCC transfers.

Third: Huff and Page transferred after starting and playing at other high schools.

Cant win with ours so we will win with other high school transfers.
Benchwarmer Wrote:First part. All lived in Knott County and all but one never attended another high school but KCC.

Second. Never attended another high school like PCC transfers.

Third: Huff and Page transferred after starting and playing at other high schools. Cant win with ours so we will win with other high school transfers.

Again.
I love how you always make sure we understand that they never went to other high schools.
zaga_fan Wrote:Again.
I love how you always make sure we understand that they never went to other high schools.

Glad you like it.
Knott County can't win with their middle schoolers so they use other teams'

KCC and their middle school transfers!
What is the difference in KCC's middle school transfers and Perry's high school transfers?

1.) When they transferred

2.) Perry's are better
zaga_fan Wrote:Knott County can't win with their middle schoolers so they use other teams'

KCC and their middle school transfers!

Are we in a high school thread?
Benchwarmer Wrote:Are we in a high school thread?

Better question, "Are we in high school?"

Give it a break guys. Geez...
Norm Wrote:Better question, "Are we in high school?"

There was a break. The break ended when you replied.
zaga_fan Wrote:It's funny when people run their mouth about transfers after their last title was with a team that had a roster full of JBS kids.

But anyway...

They should have ejected Hatcher. That would have made it worth watching.
zaga_fan Wrote:All I know is that it's a complete travesty to send the 15th Region refs anywhere.

That's like sending Knott Central's football team to the Super Bowl.

or sending new england to the super bowl to play the giants...
Downtown10 Wrote:or sending new england to the super bowl to play the giants...

Yeah...
and lose on a TD in the last minutes.

They definitely didn't deserve to be there.
Norm Wrote:Better question, "Are we in high school?"

Captain Buzzkill to the rescue!
I see now why benchwarmer was suspended for a month.
D IT UP Wrote:Update on Moore-He is going to be alright but just has to stay off of it for the next 4-5 days. He'll play Wednesday.

That means he would half to miss the 57th district game on wed. If thats the case, that wont be good.
ballstar Wrote:I see now why benchwarmer was suspended for a month.

When oh mighty one.
TidesHoss32 Wrote:I watched this one until it was 24-21 PCC, then went downtown for barely a few minutes, and when I came back it was 59-26? lol..
You missed about three NASTY dunks then! PCC couldn't miss a shot for the final three minutes of the 2nd. Best three minutes of PCC basketball I've EVER seen.
Brother Cecil Wrote:Goes with the territory when you are the big dog on the block. Big dog on the block always has a pack of little dogs yapping at his heels. Peace be among us. Brother Cecil.

Dead on as always, Brother Cecil. Roar for the Lions. King Aslan.