Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
49ers 20 Steelers 3
^
Keep wishing.
If the bungles win the superbowl this year ill get a tattoo of andy daltons ass on my forhead.
They would even make the playoffs this year.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:lol, hes the one who claims he's a highlands fan when he probably lives in pikeville or paducah :hilarious:
The ultimate band wagon jumper

Hahaha wrong my friend.

And by the way, the funniest thing, other than the fact that you ignored my statements about Dalton...who, by the way, has a very bright future...whether we make the playoffs or not this year, him and Green will be a good combo for years to come if they continue to progress in the right direction.

And, IMO the ultimate party foul, you shouldn't take me so seriously. You shouldn't take me serious at all. :biglmao:
^
I dont take you serious.
If you knew me at all you would however know that i use sarcasm in almost every post.
^ same here. Although I do notice in my previous post I didn't use the smiley faces I normally use so it may have actually looked a little serious lol. But it wasn't.
WideRight05 Wrote:Hahaha wrong my friend.

And by the way, the funniest thing, other than the fact that you ignored my statements about Dalton...who, by the way, has a very bright future...whether we make the playoffs or not this year, him and Green will be a good combo for years to come if they continue to progress in the right direction.

And, IMO the ultimate party foul, you shouldn't take me so seriously. You shouldn't take me serious at all. :biglmao:

As STUPID as your posts are, I NEVER take them serious!Confusednicker:
^ stupid people think alike. Big Grin

BTW - I have announced my retirement from trolldom.
^
Its a NKY thing.