Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
MVP Candidates
ekff Wrote:I know everyone is talking about my Welker and MJD picks.... BUT MJD leds the league in rushing yards and he's on a team that can't pass. MJD is maybe the most underrated player in the league.

Welker is breaking records.... What he means to that team is very big. Yards and catches.. Everything isn't about the QB...
Welker is breaking records because Tom Brady is his QB. That's the ONLY reason. Kind of like that Moss guy.
ekff Wrote:No way... They are a great group. Welker is the man. And Brady knows it.....

Watch the Pats... Anytime 3 and 7 or 8 Brady throws a 3 yard pass to Welker and he gets the first down..
I'm sure Brady and any QB in the league would take Packers group over one very good Welker.
ekff Wrote:You better believe If I had a vote I'd vote Peyton... Just showed how good he really is... Colts can't win 1 GAME without him. NOT 1 GAME!!!!
You would still vote for Manning when he's dead and gone.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Manning did win 2 MVP's with other peoples stats was better. SO who knows Brady might take this over Rodgers. Although RODGERS is a clear MVP this year.
Nash won two MVP's like that over Kobe.
Spud6 Wrote:Aaron Rodgers, hands down! But Peyton Manning should win it because we realized how valuable he is to his team. Lol

Aaron Rodgers!!
You, just shut up.
Wildcatk23 Wrote:The colts have the most starters in the league out and possibly the worst qb in the league. I think there losing on purpose. It not just luck.
Bingo!
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Espn is wanting to give it to Brady because they say He is more Valuable to his team.

Well, he is.