Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Call of Duty MW3
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Black ops looks like it was made by 6 year olds with play-doh. Worst call of duty ever.

Maybe for people who live behind a controller for 8 hours a day.
People like me, who rarely play maybe 2 hours a week or less, like to know what in the hell there suppose to do.

From the talks ive seen on other message boards, 90% of the people loved black ops and absoloutly hate mw3
People will always hate the current game that's out. I remember when MW2 first came out and people said it was terrible, but when Black Ops came out, they said MW2 kicked so much ass and how Black Ops sucked. Now all you hear is how stupid MW3 is and how Black Ops was funner. It'll never end though as the next call of duty that will come out will be the most hated game ever and how awesome MW3 was...I just wish the old days were back. Just me, a case of mountain dew, a bag of doritos, and my COD4. Best gaming days of my life. Now everything is crap and just boring.
^
You want hear MW3 is good from me ever.
Ive done sold the game and went back to playing black ops lol.
^I agree!!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Critics are digging the game, too. Over the weekend, Modern Warfare 3 won the 'Best Shooter' category in the 2011 Spike TV Video Game Awards.
Finally got the game, been playing it non-stop..
If any of you all would like to add me on xbl - hit me up.. SuperSizeSwagg..

I must warn you all though.. I don't know the maps that well, still getting the hang of it..
I have already prestiged and I have a kd.r of 1.43.. Not that good but it's getting there..
Those of you that don't like MW3 go try BF3. I couldn't get into MW3, but now I'm addicted to BF3 and Battlelog. It is awesome,

Those of you that like MW3 should try it out too. You'll be surprised at how much better it is for once.
vundy33 Wrote:Those of you that don't like MW3 go try BF3. I couldn't get into MW3, but now I'm addicted to BF3 and Battlelog. It is awesome,

Those of you that like MW3 should try it out too. You'll be surprised at how much better it is for once.

Those of you that don't know vundy33...
He's extremely gay, and extremely dangerous!!!
Ballers Wrote:Those of you that don't know vundy33...
He's extremely gay, and extremely dangerous!!!

You got the second part right...

You all gotta try BF3 though. Really...I don't know how anyone plays MW3 formore than a week. I really tried so hard to get into multiplayer, but damn, everytime I played I got so pissed, lol.
vundy33 Wrote:You got the second part right...

You all gotta try BF3 though. Really...I don't know how anyone plays MW3 formore than a week. I really tried so hard to get into multiplayer, but damn, everytime I played I got so pissed, lol.

When I play BF3 on PC, I am constantly being spawn killed. I started a game with 8 straight deaths, because I spawned right in front of an enemy player each time. I just can't figure out how to stay alive for more than 5 seconds.
And, the maps are larger on PC, because there can be up to 64 players. But I haven't dared to venture into that yet.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nefarious83 Wrote:When I play BF3 on PC, I am constantly being spawn killed. I started a game with 8 straight deaths, because I spawned right in front of an enemy player each time. I just can't figure out how to stay alive for more than 5 seconds.
And, the maps are larger on PC, because there can be up to 64 players. But I haven't dared to venture into that yet.

Yeah, they're MUCH bigger on PC for that exact reason. And you can choose where you spawn for the most part...on an objective if you're playing Conquest, which most people do, or a teammate.
I havent tried BF3.. But I have heard a lotta good things about it..
Right now I'm stuck on MW3 so I will leave it at that..
Probably won't play BF3 unless I'm at a friends house or something..
vundy33 Wrote:You got the second part right...

Oh I get pissed too..
Specially when its a BS kill that gets me..
But MW3 really does take my mind off things and lowers me back down to earth..

Thank you Infinity Ward! TongueirateSho
Has anyone noticed you can hear the enemy team on your microphone on this one?
Why is that?
Well some of them.. Not all of them..
I know I'd be slowly stalking around looking for someone to kill, and all of a sudden I hear a guy in my mic..
Next thing I know, he's dead and he's cussing me all to pieces LMAO.. I don't think they can hear me though.
^I've not noticed that. Played a little bit this morning. And I used the G36(Silenced) It was pretty beast!
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ballers Wrote:Has anyone noticed you can hear the enemy team on your microphone on this one?
Why is that?
Well some of them.. Not all of them..
I know I'd be slowly stalking around looking for someone to kill, and all of a sudden I hear a guy in my mic..
Next thing I know, he's dead and he's cussing me all to pieces LMAO.. I don't think they can hear me though.

Whenever u kill someone u get 2 seconds to listen to them. Its great.
^Did not know that. Thanks.

Wldcat, what's your classes? Guns?
#BBFL
Spud6 Wrote:^Did not know that. Thanks.

Wldcat, what's your classes? Guns?

ACR with Red Dot And Silencer
FMG96 Akimbo
Semtex or Throwing Knife
Blind Eye Pro
Assassin PRo
Dead Silence
Assault , 5,9,13
Dont need a Death Streak Smile

YOurself?
CM901 Red Dot
Javelin
Frag
Blind Eye Pro
Assasian Pro
Marksman Pro
#BBFL
Really sucks I hate MW3, lol.
^I've went back to MW2. lol
#BBFL
lol...I just want some people I know to play with. Hardly any of my friends from home play BF3. It's mostly my British friends I keep up with from the British military, and I can hardly understand some of them on the mic because of their crazy accents.
^Haha, are my friends are so into MW3. And I just can't do it. I hate it!!
#BBFL
Ok getting ready to hit Prestige 2... Probably will tonight (Thanks Dew XP)..

Class 1: ACR 6.8
Blind Eye Pro
Assasin Pro
Stalker Pro
Semetex
Concussion Grenade

Killstreak:

5 Kills: Predator Missle
9 Kills: Reaper
12 Kills: Pavelow

Have used Pavelow (12 kills) Juggernaut (15 kills) and Osprey Gunner (17 kills)..
Juggernaut is a waste of 15 kills IMO.
The Osprey Gunner is REAL.. It is a bad ass kill streak..
I've tried out 5, 9, 10 too with the Assault Drone.. It's ok for about 3-4 kills but it goes away and is killed to quickly by akimbo F9's...

Akimbo F9's are good also.. If I run out of ammo and I have to use them I will but they are superior to other guns.. If it gets the job done I'll use it..

I really like the AK47.. It just chops em' up.. Most people don't like it but I love it.. That and the ACR.. I do use UMP 45 when I first start out but that is until I get the ACR, then I will go with AK47 for the remainder of my prestige..

G36C is ok... I picked one up and used it while I was out of ammo in my primary and it isnt that bad. ACR and AK47 have great range and are very affective IMO.
KD.R is also up to a 1.58 I think.. Rising fast.
The better I get to know the maps the better I know the spawns and where to expect to see ppl hiding or where to run into them at..
Man...do you play 24/7?
^Yep! haha
#BBFL
No one listen to Ballers when he gets on here blowing smoke. I played against him last night and kicked his ass about 7/8 matches..lol
He really did, but I was also extremely drunk soo..

^That's probably going to get me another prayer from LWC lol..