Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
(2) Kentucky 62 Old Dominion 52
^Blame the schedule. That's what I'd do.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
SPARTY Wrote:My spartys have played a much tougher schedule than your kittens form suckytucky have played this far!

I don't care. Your Sparkles lost, and probably won't even make the tournament. In fact, I don't even think they'd beat Old Dominion today. They're awful. Talk to me win they actually win a game.
^Nice
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Aslan Wrote:I don't care. Your Sparkles lost, and probably won't even make the tournament. In fact, I don't even think they'd beat Old Dominion today. They're awful. Talk to me win they actually win a game.

It is "SparkLESS"
SPARTY Wrote:My spartys have played a much tougher schedule than your kittens form suckytucky have played this far!

what are you gonna say when we whip Carolinas Ass?
^
It has a ring to it.

The Michigan State Shitty Sparkles

Sparty there has got me hatin Mich St. Almost half as much as i hate shitty Louisville
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:what are you gonna say when we whip Carolinas Ass?

Probable Sparkle response: no way in he'll mayne that shit gonna happen, unc gonna roll kensucky by abuot 53, every player uk has from knight to davis to mashburn sucks, and sparkles will shine forever in the shire? my sparkles not shit, you shit, yeah!

I think the stupidity and incorrect grammar was dead on.
Aslan Wrote:Probable Sparkle response: no way in he'll mayne that shit gonna happen, unc gonna roll kensucky by abuot 53, every player uk has from knight to davis to mashburn sucks, and sparkles will shine forever in the shire? my sparkles not shit, you shit, yeah!

I think the stupidity and incorrect grammar was dead on.

:hilarious:

Thats the best post of all time right there.
You've nailed this guy dead on.
Game Ball: Darius Miller

Miller played well, scored some buckets when they were needed and overall played like a leader, a senior leader.

Teague looked completely loss out there today.
Quote:My spartys have played a much tougher schedule than your kittens form suckytucky have played this far!

big whoopty doo! :hilarious: they didnt win none of them.
theVILLE Wrote:2 words to describe why uk won this game. "Darius miller" thats the lone reason! Darius was the only player that had a clue of how to attack the zone. Miller played great and hit big shots and got others involved at crucial points in this game. He made all his free throws which nobody else on the team could do. Teague and jones tried to be badasses and fight today which showed the lack of maturity there. Teague acts immature and turned the ball over a lot! He played the 1 guard terrible today! However the potential is there for him to be an elite guard! Lamb on the other hand, wasn't a leader and didn't even show up today he looked totally different today!

While I agree that Darius was the primary reason, if you
were watching you saw that Wiltjer had a pretty good
notion of how to go at the zone.
SPARTY Wrote:really 40-0? and they barely beat old dominion lmao

ODU plays this game against your or the dookies and EITHER of
you take a loss.
DSRfan Wrote:While I agree that Darius was the primary reason, if you
were watching you saw that Wiltjer had a pretty good
notion of how to go at the zone.

Wiltjer kind of did, He just floated around the arch for awhile and then he realized how to get the ball in the middle and kick it out or take the floater. In general miller was the primary reason they won, and they leader of this team today. People can say Jones is the most important player and the leader of this team, I disagree its nobody but miller! The team looks totally different with him in the game
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
The more doses of reality we get before carolina the better.