Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bill Self: UK could be top team
theVILLE Wrote:A rightfully so. I wish dec 3 was on a neutral floor to prove the real #1.

If UNC wants to redeem themselves after the ass whooping they receive in RUPP, they better make it to the championship game. I'd love for our 40th win to be against UNC.
Aslan Wrote:If UNC wants to redeem themselves after the ass whooping they receive in RUPP, they better make it to the championship game. I'd love for our 40th win to be against UNC.

:Thumbs:
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Yeah, I think we're better than UNC, but UNC is rightfully ranked #1. Not really an argument there, not yet...
Quote:comeback kid, you and vundy know better than that.

BTW Sparty....

The Bluebloods on here still do not like the fact that Wall and Company were denied their Final Four in 2010 by my beloved Mountaineers!!

Thats all you got though. Look at your beloved mountaineers now getting beat by every tom dick and hairy they play:Shaking: ain't that a shame
Quote:I don't recall of liking any of his post.

mmhmm, sure. but thats cool man, what ever floats your boat, or in y'alls case, sinks it......:hilarious:
Its also to bad that Michigan St and WV is not worthy enough to play UK an take an ass whoopin'. thats why cal didn't schedule neither of them. 'cause it would be a waste of big blue madness
Aslan Wrote:If UNC wants to redeem themselves after the ass whooping they receive in RUPP, they better make it to the championship game. I'd love for our 40th win to be against UNC.

Haha you honestly believe they are going 40-0? I don't see it and after today I really don't see it!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:Haha you honestly believe they are going 40-0? I don't see it and after today I really don't see it!

Haha did your coach really screw a woman in a bathroom of a resteraunt and get busted......
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Haha did your coach really screw a woman in a bathroom of a resteraunt and get busted......

WOW! good comeback! What did that have to do with anything and going 40-0? Im sure that Cal has his own little dirty secrets too
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
^
lol wow, dish it but cant take it i see.

Tell Ricky, his wife is wondering why he's putting this blonde in jail for extorsion.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^

Tell Ricky, his wife is wondering why he's putting this blonde in jail for extorsion.

What did I dish out? and I was just saying everyone knows this happened, He was man and owned up to it! He admits he made a mistake and Im sure Cal and 90% of the coaches have made this mistake, the truth hasnt came out yet! and what does this ahve to do with 40-0? Completely off topic here man
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"

Oh, I'm sure college coaches are all pure of heart:popcorn:

Ricky just got caught is all!
Exactly SD! Cal isnt a saint like everyone thinks! Pitino is Human, he makes mistakes just like many people do. He owned up to it and admited it. I dont support him for doing the crime but he did own up to it which I do I respect. Im still trying to figure out what I was dishing out RIUTG?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Quote:Haha did your coach really screw a woman in a bathroom of a resteraunt and get busted......

ah boys

now theres nothing wrong with getting you a little p'tang every now and then haha
Ole, Ricky P is the worst of the worst at being caught.
Come talk when Cal is caught.
If we can beat UofL and UNC - we should be able to cruise for a while.
We still got Bama coming and a good Tenn. team.
I don't think this is a compliment from Self either..
I think he's just being a wiseass to Cal..
This is the same guy that beat Cal at Memphis for the national title..
And this is the same guy that just got beat a week ago..
You know the guys gotta be pissed..
theVILLE Wrote:Haha you honestly believe they are going 40-0? I don't see it and after today I really don't see it!

I didn't ever think they'd be undefeated either. it just doesn't happen
this day and age. But IF it were to happen, today's game likely
would be a very big reason why. It should teach these kids
that they have to PLAY, and PLAY against EVERYONE.
I seriously don't even know why theVILLE posts in the first place..
Year in and year out UofL will get their ass handed to them by UK..
Might as well face it.
^
Now that is a correct comment.
Ballers Wrote:I seriously don't even know why theVILLE posts in the first place..
Year in and year out UofL will get their ass handed to them by UK..
Might as well face it.

And its UK homers like you that make it hard to give them any props or respect! Fans like you that make me hate the team more and more... Also just wait im sure cal will get every win he wins vacated so im not really worried about it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
Now that is a correct comment.

And you too... Ive been giving UK respect and giving them props. I do think UL will beat UK this season, thats not near as far stretched as going 40-0, thats just not going to happen this day in time!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
IAJ
"IT'S ALL JESUS"
theVILLE Wrote:And you too... Ive been giving UK respect and giving them props. I do think UL will beat UK this season, thats not near as far stretched as going 40-0, thats just not going to happen this day in time!

Once again dude, I told you not to be giving UK respect, they dont respect anything you say about there program, Just hate on them all the time! Its so much easier!
SPARTY Wrote:Once again dude, I told you not to be giving UK respect, they dont respect anything you say about there program, Just hate on them all the time! Its so much easier!

Yes, continue to hate on us 24/7 PLEASE. It's only reminding us that we've done something to hated for...and that's winning. We'll gladly take our 4-0 W/L record and ALL the hate you wanna dish out.

Must suck to be on the other side...The 2-2 side.
theVILLE Wrote:And you too... Ive been giving UK respect and giving them props. I do think UL will beat UK this season, thats not near as far stretched as going 40-0, thats just not going to happen this day in time!

What is it about "I dont give a crap" that you dont understand?
I dont care if you give UK props or not. That doesnt mean i owe Lville any.
I hate Lville more than any other school with Tenn running a close second.
Im not going to say anything good about your program or nasty town.

If you think UofL will beat us come December, say it dont word around it.
But, be prepared to eat some serious crow when we beat the shit out of you.
Reanimate Wrote:Yes, continue to hate on us 24/7 PLEASE. It's only reminding us that we've done something to hated for...and that's winning. We'll gladly take our 4-0 W/L record and ALL the hate you wanna dish out.

Must suck to be on the other side...The 2-2 side.

Lol hes not even a real person.
Its clear tha somebody on BGR is using that profile to try and piss people off and get them riled up.
Guarantee you that his profile matches the IP of a regular user.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Lol hes not even a real person.
Its clear tha somebody on BGR is using that profile to try and piss people off and get them riled up.
Guarantee you that his profile matches the IP of a regular user.

Lol there's no doubt. I have never responded, so I had to do it at least once. I shall not waste my time with this anymore. haha
How'd that guy from Lville like that big Cousins elbow a few years ago?