Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Southwestern vs. Perry County Central Updates
It was a legit call saw it the whole way
Let the kids play the game!
^What a way to end the season. Have to play smarter than that.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hope that ref has a blowout on the way home.
Didn't know you could get a facemask after the play was over. Whatever.
king360 Wrote:Let the kids play the game!

Holding, yes. Offsides, yes. hand-checks by CB's and WR's, yes. Facemasks that can seriously hurt someone, no. Got to call those. I would have said the same if it was SW, Rock or anyone.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
was it a personal foul?..I heard them say on the radio it was a 5 yrd penalty?
Im sorry but you never hear a 5 yard face mask its always a 15 yarders. Just uderly ridiculous.
I didn't watch the game so I couldn't tell you what transpired.
However, if it was only a 5 yard facemask it means they only touched the facemask while tackling so it couldn't have injured anyone.
king360 Wrote:was it a personal foul?..I heard them say on the radio it was a 5 yrd penalty?

All face masks are personal fouls for 15 yards now, so I don't know what the F^%* happened.
^I didn't know it was a 5 yard call. I didn't think they still had those. That does change things a little.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^Answered my question for me. Thanks for clearing it up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Exactly, a 5 yard face mask call?...hope he has a blowout.
king360 Wrote:Exactly, a 5 yard face mask call?...hope he has a blowout.

Way to steal a game from a bunch of high school kids....We had that stop, at least give 'em a damn fighting chance.
Calls like can make refs loose there liscense if its not called correctly. Especially if the school sends a video of the play and it shows nothing like that.
bac2369 Wrote:Calls like can make refs loose there liscense if its not called correctly. Especially if the school sends a video of the play and it shows nothing like that.

I hope we do. If they would have at least called a 15 yarder then I wouldn't be so mad. This is awful, I hate it so bad for our seniors.
Southwestern is playing some inspired football right now...............Bold prediction for next week. Southwestern 26 Harlan Co 20
Move the conversation here to the final score thread:
http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=121209
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]