Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Letcher County Central 40 - Whitley County 30
Whitley has no pass defense, never had it never will.
:thatsfunn
22-30 428 yards...............I would laugh too
Congrats to the Cougars. Logan actually had a lacerated kidney which can heal quickly. I thought so when I first heard it but I wasn't for sure and I just allowed the posters to state what they wanted to. The second string quarterback was the one who had the hurt spleen and that happened in the pre-season. Logan is a special person and deserves all the compliments he gets.
Confusednicker:
I'm just going to take a really deep breath and overlook laker20.

What the heck happened to Whitley? I thought they would definitely win this one. I'm guessing the young kids Whitley had in their secondary weren't ready for Logan Johnson, he was the game breaker in this one looking at the stats. Without him I thought Whitley wins big. Anyways, congrats Cougars and keep your heads up WC.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I'm just going to take a really deep breath and overlook laker20.

What the heck happened to Whitley? I thought they would definitely win this one. I'm guessing the young kids Whitley had in their secondary weren't ready for Logan Johnson, he was the game breaker in this one looking at the stats. Without him I thought Whitley wins big. Anyways, congrats Cougars and keep your heads up WC.

I've made that a habit. lol.
geauxtigers75 Wrote:I'm just going to take a really deep breath and overlook laker20.

Commodore_Colonel Wrote:I've made that a habit. lol.

Aah Boys!...................You Mad!
laker20 Wrote:Aah Boys!...................You Mad!

Nah, the more I think about it, i'm just apathetic.
Congrats LCC
Aslan Wrote:Also congrats to Letcher on this small and insignificant win against Whitley.

You might want to give thanks that Logan didn't come back the week before.
Obviously Johnson was too much for the colonels, congrats cougars!
Aslan Wrote:Oh I wish he would've been back.

And you probably would have been third in the district. Anyway, LCC didn't have Logan and they didn't beat PCC. So all they can do is take their third place finish and do their best in the playoffs.
^
Spoken like a "good" mod.
zaga_fan Wrote:We're not exactly fond of the stunts you pull on the Perry threads either.

You ready to tap?

I didnt start nothing.
Peoples Champ made a comment about the way i spelled laptop like 7 weeks ago. Every since then he's been on my case and makes it a point to get on here and just try to piss me off. He rarely even talks football.
As for you, i didnt start shit either. Go back and look at the threads. It was 4678 on 1. No wonder it seems like im the one getting mad when i dont have 14 high school kids on here backing me up like you do.

And no im not ready to tap.
You better believe its hats off.
Like i said just wait for next year, and the year after, and the year after, and so on and so on.
Ass whippins handed out daily by me to you all after your fluke season is over.
:flame:
Aslan Wrote:What's wrong with a good debate?

It stopped at debate when i got called a bitch among other things.
Ive never disrespected someone like that on here and never will, not even that loser.
However, i can see why its hard to get respect from a bunch who never gives it.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I didnt start nothing.
Peoples Champ made a comment about the way i spelled laptop like 7 weeks ago. Every since then he's been on my case and makes it a point to get on here and just try to piss me off. He rarely even talks football.
As for you, i didnt start shit either. Go back and look at the threads. It was 4678 on 1. No wonder it seems like im the one getting mad when i dont have 14 high school kids on here backing me up like you do.

And no im not ready to tap.
You better believe its hats off.
Like i said just wait for next year, and the year after, and the year after, and so on and so on.
Ass whippins handed out daily by me to you all after your fluke season is over.
:flame:

Why is it in all your post you seem to be whiny?

Also the "labtop" comment came AFTER you called me out in a prediction thread. Since you brought the attention to you, I will continue to bring you attention.
^
Done with you.
Im not arguing with a high school freshman anymore.

From now on im just going to reply to all of you post with this....
:lame:
laker20 Wrote:Aah Boys!...................You Mad!

lol too good..
Im not talking about a forum rule, im talking real world. Which is where you can find me most times, not behind a keyboard.
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:^
Done with you.
Im not arguing with a high school freshman anymore.

From now on im just going to reply to all of you post with this....

Didnt you already say that in another thread? But yet you keep coming back for more.......
Go ahead act like a 5 yr old. Just dont start running your mouth then get all defensive when someone says something back to you. You are a joke. You want to talk crap and criticize people, but dont want anyone to say anything back to you. So keep your mouth shut and your feelings wont get hurt anymore.
PEOPLESCHAMP Wrote:Didnt you already say that in another thread? But yet you keep coming back for more.......
Go ahead act like a 5 yr old. Just dont start running your mouth then get all defensive when someone says something back to you. You are a joke. You want to talk crap and criticize people, but dont want anyone to say anything back to you. So keep your mouth shut and your feelings wont get hurt anymore.

Guys this thread is about LCC's win. Let's keep it that way.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]