Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
14th Region Player Of The Year Predictions?
Aslan Wrote:Yeah, sadly. I don't like Knott Co but I'd like to see Davis stay healthy.

:redboxer:
WALL2WALL Wrote:Same here man

And, who cares
BOBCAT Wrote:Sawyer Denniston is the best IMO.

LOL and whos is he????
cant_stop_24 Wrote:if the canadian and jaysean are not allowed to play it will be between matt day and chris hudson. if they are it will be between them two. braxton beverly is a good player but he has no chance standing up to these players heights.

I just don't see 14th Region coaches voting for either of these players.......
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:LOL and whos is he????

Wolfe County star. He dropped 50 points in a game last year
It would have to be Davis of Knott Central. Davis is 10 to 1 better then Day in my opinion.
8790 Wrote:It would have to be Davis of Knott Central. Davis is 10 to 1 better then Day in my opinion.

True...but how healthy is the guy? Yes everyone can say he is healthy, everyone can say he is 100%, but how do they know? Because Davis told them? Because BB told them?

The fact is we will not know how healthy this kid is until mid season, if he is still on the court looking like his old self, then he is healthy.
ole_blue_sack_15 Wrote:LOL and whos is he????

who is he!?
WHO IS HE!?!?!?

WHO IS HE!!!???!!!???

[B]ARE YOU SERIOUS!?!?!?[/B]
Sawyer Denniston is THE YETI!!!!
They found him on the outskirts of Wolfe County at the "Wolves Den"..

Here is a picture of this monster, he only comes out of hibernation in the winter time - please follow the link.

http://www.scaryforkids.com/pics/yeti-01.jpg
I would seriously be surprised if Day doesnt win POY.
Strikeout King Wrote:Wolfe County star. He dropped 50 points in a game last year

If i played for wolfe and took every shot i could score 50. If he had scored 50 playing for PCC KCC LCC or hazard or someone maybe thatt would be somthing. And really who did he even drop 50 on? Riverside? Piarist?
zach davis
matt day
sawyor denniston
logan johnson
bj combs

I think all these young men have a shot at it but it will probably be between day or davis.