Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky vs Western Kentucky (Sept 1st)
Cats Roll on, 54-27
Aslan Wrote:^Believe me, I hope it's not, haha. I just don't have high expectations for this season. As for basketball...we're going 40-0 Big Grin

To be honest, I am the same way. I have no idea what to expect from this team. We could beat WKU by 50, and still lose every SEC game. The SEC is brutal though. If we beat UL and CMU by 40 a piece too, then I will feel more confident heading into SEC play. Could you imagine 4 SEC wins this year? Highly unlikely, but that would give us 8 wins and a nice bowl, assuming we take of business out of conference.

If we struggle any at all putting WKU away, then the reality is, we will be in trouble come SEC play, or maybe even sooner.

With all that said. If we only go 2-10 this year I will happy as long as those two wins are vs UL and TN. I would even be happy at 1-11 as long as we beat TN. I am so sick of losing to them. We come so close the last few years, and always find a way to blow it.
Uk by 32
I'm gonna just go ahead and redact my prediction right now. No way in hell we score 49 tonight, or in any game this season.