Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IF the SEC expanded to 16 teams
if no conference should have 16 team in football. i would take UK, van, miss st and ole miss out in football, and add 4 better team in football, to make the sec better in football.
Redneck Wrote:Just add the schools from the Carolina's. Duke, NC State, Clemson, and North Carolina. That would make the SEC even tougher in basketball too.

if a school come in football, that don't mean that the other sports have to come to the SEC.
back in miami and them went to the ACC, the big east try to get UK to bring there football program to the BIG EAST, they know UK wouldn't bring basketball there.
dangerousdaneerfan Wrote:Which 3 of 4 Big East Schools would you UK fans want????

West Virginia

Louisville

Pitt

South Florida

we play UL every year anyway and we already have the ky market so that wouldnt happen.........It would be WVU for sure.........South Florida......and remember they come to the big east next year............TCU
Any teams to come in I would take Texas A&M, FSU, Clemson, Va Tech
The SEC will probably just pick up teams to get their tv markets. They've won 5 straight championships, they don't really need to being any powerhouses in. I'm guessing.
Texas A&M
Missouri
V Tech
Florida State
I'd like to see them pick up Oklahoma, but that's not happening.