Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Biggest pet peeve
I hate when people talk like dis, wher yu cant understand dem. It's called ENGLISH so quit acting like other people when your not them
People who man up and take responsibility for problems they cause.
People who pull up behind you at gas stations and stare impatiently while there are 5 other pumps open.
Oh yeah.....im probably gonna take shit for this but...

African, Mexican, Latino etc. -Americans. That stuff aggrevates me more than anything. You're either American or something else. I would venture to say 70% of them have never been to that particular part of the world, might as being from there.
I hate girls who look like ducks in every one of their Facebook pictures. How do I Facebook creep without laughing uncontrollably?
NothingTrivial Wrote:Oh yeah.....im probably gonna take shit for this but...

African, Mexican, Latino etc. -Americans. That stuff aggrevates me more than anything. You're either American or something else. I would venture to say 70% of them have never been to that particular part of the world, might as being from there.
So I'm not Irish-American anymore? Dang!! J/K, I'm with you on this one. But, until America get's to a place where race doesn't matter on things, it will always be this way.
BCF4L Wrote:I hate girls who look like ducks in every one of their Facebook pictures. How do I Facebook creep without laughing uncontrollably?

You need to start posting this video on their pictures, it's what I do.

[YOUTUBE="Duckface"]pT9YI3hAkCY[/YOUTUBE]

And they are usually confused on whether it's a compliment or not, lol. Met a chick I dated for 7 months by posting this vid on one of her duckface pics. Needless to say, she stopped making that unbelievably stupid and ugly face...