Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who Will Start For Paintsville????
BULLRUSH Wrote:The LC kid? If so what does he look like?
This is a really good kid I have watched him play sence he was 5 years old .And I will say this don't let is size fool you he is about 5'7" and about 145 to 150lb but he plays like he's 6' and 220lb he was are starting QB here at LC and did a pretty good job but he had a lot of turn overs I think that it was mostly because of the size of his hands . He will make you all a fine player and I promise you that he will really help your program he's one that plays with a lot of heart and passion for the game I'll take that any time Good luck to you all and enjoy Mr Humphrey because I know I have for the last Eleven year's him and my son has been in many war's together and we all will miss him here in Louisa.
Quote:If he stays healthy he will for sure. Terminator X who do you think will be starting Linebackers next year with Bailey
Well, Lattimer 99 it all depends on what defense we run this year. if we run the 5-2 it'll be Sublett and Bailey at LB's... If it's a 3 LB set you'll probably see VanHoose or Reynolds in at the other LB...
Quote:Paintsville loses many players on offense and defense

People the lose

Hans Dodoror RB-DB
Wes Ward FB-DL
Kevin Williams TE-DL
Jeff Collett K-OL-LB
Stuart Lips K-WR-DB
Adam ***mings OL-DL
Matt Blevins DL
Andrew Brown WR-DE
Matt Hicks DE-OL
TJ Freno WR-DB
Blake Lemaster OL-DL
Johnny Porter OL-DL
Matt Crisp WR-DL
Adam Smyth DE

MY Projected lineup would look like this

QB-Daniel Pugh
RB-Shane Cantrell,Cody Reynolds or Hans Brother....the Lawerence Co Transfer
FB-Cody Reynolds, Kyle Sublett
OT-Casey Brown and The Stafford boy
OG-Buckey Bailey and IDK who else
C- JJ hensley
WRs- Bryan Walker,Tyler Deaton, Little Dodoror, The Lawerence Co transfer
TE- JD Vanhoose

DL-Casey Brown, Joe Meade, Stafford, JJ Hensley, and Bucky Bailey
LBs-Kyle Sublett, JD Vanhoose, Cody Reynolds
DBs-Pugh, Cantrell, Walker, and The LC Kid
Hunter Preston and Patrick Butcher have to be in this line-up somewhere. They're both very speedy little backs with big play abilities.
Welcome Warrior I'm sure Bear and Pat will get some action
I think we will be good next year... I have faith in these boys!
BULLRUSH Wrote:Paintsville loses many players on offense and defense

People the lose

Hans Dodoror RB-DB
Wes Ward FB-DL
Kevin Williams TE-DL
Jeff Collett K-OL-LB
Stuart Lips K-WR-DB
Adam ***mings OL-DL
Matt Blevins DL
Andrew Brown WR-DE
Matt Hicks DE-OL
TJ Freno WR-DB
Blake Lemaster OL-DL
Johnny Porter OL-DL
Matt Crisp WR-DL
Adam Smyth DE

But don't they lose one more person they'll have a hard time replacing???

Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned here already...

Won't give his full name...but his initials are B-M-R.
Football24_7 Wrote:But don't they lose one more person they'll have a hard time replacing???

Can't believe it hasn't been mentioned here already...

Won't give his full name...but his initials are B-M-R.

That is rumors, it's been said but I don't know how true it is. I hope he sticks around at least two more years, I think he's got the talent to do some special things the next two years. He made a big difference in the Tigers program immediately, I hope he stays around to build on that. I don't see much reason why he wouldn't.
daniel pugh he is the man
Paintsville seems to do well.
what about that brown kid? is he living up to the hype of his brothers matt and ryan?
swim move Wrote:what about that brown kid? is he living up to the hype of his brothers matt and ryan?

This kid has a bright future if he will be pushed in the weight room.
I say Casey Brown will be good , but not fully live up to the hype of his brothers. Also Bucky Bailey may make an impact.. if he can stay healthy. Pat and Hunter also are two of the fastest players ive seen in awhile.
Yes, Bear and Pat are very fast guys. I think Preston is faster isn't he? Well, anyways idk if these two will line up at RB or WR. That one is a toss up...
yes it will be a toss up but asfar as speed hunt is faster than pat
Yeah I thought so. I think Preston should get his fair shot at running the ball next season. Maybe even starting! He probably isn't as consistant or as big of a "bruiser" as Cantrell but, he definantly always has that chance to break one open. Also Bucky Bailey will be a big addition to the Tigers next year. Hopefully Bailey can stay healthy. Subby should also be a force at linebacker and well, ofcourse Daniel Pugh will be the man... Good luck to these young men!
It's been rumored thay Bucky Bailey might get some carries next year at Fullback... I'll tell you what, I would get out of that mad man's way... I swear if you told the boy to run into a wall he would... and laugh about it lol... He's one tough son of a gun!
TERMINATOR X Wrote:It's been rumored thay Bucky Bailey might get some carries next year at Fullback... I'll tell you what, I would get out of that mad man's way... I swear if you told the boy to run into a wall he would... and laugh about it lol... He's one tough son of a gun!
Man would that be awesome or what!!!!
I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that Daniel Pugh will probabley be the starting Quaterback. I'm not 100% but that is the rumor I have heard.................:BigLaugh:
TERMINATOR X Wrote:It's been rumored thay Bucky Bailey might get some carries next year at Fullback... I'll tell you what, I would get out of that mad man's way... I swear if you told the boy to run into a wall he would... and laugh about it lol... He's one tough son of a gun!

yeah..well i wonder if he would be able to do anygood at that position
Degree Wrote:yeah..well i wonder if he would be able to do anygood at that position

Bucky will be depended on upfront at offensive guard, in some games with a controlled lead I could see Bailey getting some carries. Otherwise, it maybe doubtfull but then again I could be wrong. With Subby, Reynolds, and Cody Meade as options at fullback I would think that Bailey would probably behind these guys on the depth chart.
Subby will be a force this year at FB. I'll be dissapointed if it takes less than three people to tackle him everytime her touches the ball lol...
Warrior Wrote:Subby will be a force this year at FB. I'll be dissapointed if it takes less than three people to tackle him everytime he touches the ball lol...

It took about that many his freshman year until he got hurt against Grundy. Then Ward took over the FB spot for the next two years. He may be the main rusher besides Pugh.
With Reynolds, Pugh, Sublett,Cantrell and maybe Dodderer in this years backfield, they will be one of the better ones in the eastern part of Kentucky. I cant think of anyone having one much better.
Quote:With Reynolds, Pugh, Sublett,Cantrell and maybe Dodderer in this years backfield, they will be one of the better ones in the eastern part of Kentucky. I cant think of anyone having one much better.
Dodderer will most likely not be in the backfield. Reynolds might get a few carries at FB. You will see most of the carries going to Sublett, Cantrell, and Preston if they don't line him up at WR. Oh, and ofcourse Pugh lol...
yeah.. preston will be seeing some playing time this year either at runningback or at wr
Pugh and Sublett
Reynolds too
Honestly, what are you talking about lol?
Pugh won't play RB...
No Pugh Won't Play running back but he is real good at tucking and running from QB.