Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ethan J Qb or RB
yea that would help
He Needs To Stay At Rb. Hes Better At Running
i know someone who wants to be QB but he doesnt want to next year he wants to be backup so he will be ready for the year after so he can help the team considering all the possible qb's other than Tommy Jo hall will be gone
BruteForce01 Wrote:i know someone who wants to be QB but he doesnt want to next year he wants to be backup so he will be ready for the year after so he can help the team considering all the possible qb's other than Tommy Jo hall will be gone
y play if he wants 2 be backup and not start
i think he should be the qb he can throw the ball awesome
If Tommy Jo is Qb forget Sf's Chances
SF people crack me up...you think every player on a 3-7, or 4-6 team should have there own thread about how good they are.....send them to Paintsville, Belfry, or Pikeville and watch them ride the pine!.

Best of luck Raiders!
Ac11Rebels Wrote:If Tommy Jo is Qb forget Sf's Chances
Yea i agree but he wont,at least not next year cause it will be thornsbury, but after next year he is the only qb on the team....
Ac11Rebels Wrote:If Tommy Jo is Qb forget Sf's Chances
Yeah really he is to small to start he needs in the weight room for 1 season then maybe he will start....
Really to be honest i dont think tommy joe is good at all..i watched a couple of games last year for the middle school and i didnt see anything impresssive from this kid....i agree with ou brusier is is way to small to be a qb at the high school level he needs to get bigger and stronger or he wont start.....