•  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Whitley County 2015
OldJacket Wrote:Sean Hickey and Luke Woods are special athletes...You already know what Luke Woods brings, watch out for Sean Hickey...

He will make believers out of the doubters :biggrin:
pjdoug Wrote:try again and make it legible.I dont hide anywhere.I'm out in the public every day and not hard to find.step out in front of Whitley County's running back and see if he doesn't run it up your :moon::lolrage:

are you talking as PJ or RUTG you are king of the football world from January till Sept 1st then you are done, no wind left in the sail. snap me a long one!
1/4bak Wrote:are you talking as PJ or RUTG you are king of the football world from January till Sept 1st then you are done, no wind left in the sail. snap me a long one!

I dont know who RUTG is.paranoid much?
1/4bak Wrote:are you talking as PJ or RUTG you are king of the football world from January till Sept 1st then you are done, no wind left in the sail. snap me a long one!

I assure you I have neither the time or patience to be PJ. If I were, I wouldn't be nearly as nice as he is.
^^
I can attest to that!!
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:I assure you I have neither the time or patience to be PJ. If I were, I wouldn't be nearly as nice as he is.

:truestory: its been a long time since I've been on the football field so RunItupTheGut is also much younger
Key for Whitley is too keep Woods healthy. If he stays healthy they have good shot.

Woods has always struck as really, really quick but not that fast?? What is he doing in the 100?
William Muney Wrote:Key for Whitley is too keep Woods healthy. If he stays healthy they have good shot.

Woods has always struck as really, really quick but not that fast?? What is he doing in the 100?

just curious what do you think they have a shot at? winning district? I think they'll show improvement and will be more balanced on offense with line play showing some improvement.
District champs and a good chance at getting in the Regional finals. PC will be very good and so will SW but I think Whitley can knock 1 of the 2 off with a few bounces.
William Muney Wrote:District champs and a good chance at getting in the Regional finals. PC will be very good and so will SW but I think Whitley can knock 1 of the 2 off with a few bounces.

PC and Southwestern should definitely be at the top. Whitley will surprise some people this season. being able to compete with the likes of the Pulaski teams is yet to be seen.
William Muney Wrote:Key for Whitley is too keep Woods healthy. If he stays healthy they have good shot.

12.04 in the 100......although he has run faster in the relays. The thing about Luke is that he competes, he will run as fast as he needs to.....I think he is capable of 11.90 on a good day right now.
pjdoug Wrote::truestory: its been a long time since I've been on the football field so RunItupTheGut is also much younger

And prettier
William Muney Wrote:District champs and a good chance at getting in the Regional finals. PC will be very good and so will SW but I think Whitley can knock 1 of the 2 off with a few bounces.

That is my hopes for the season. Can't really ask for much more.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:12.04 in the 100......although he has run faster in the relays. The thing about Luke is that he competes, he will run as fast as he needs to.....I think he is capable of 11.90 on a good day right now.

He is even faster than I thought he was.I need to get out to the track meets Smile
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:And prettier

I wasnt gonna comment on that :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:That is my hopes for the season. Can't really ask for much more.

I would be happy to see a district championship from this group of kids. they are putting the effort in to go far.
pjdoug Wrote:try again and make it legible.I dont hide anywhere.I'm out in the public every day and not hard to find.step out in front of Whitley County's running back and see if he doesn't run it up your :moon::lolrage:

I really like skittles
1/4bak Wrote:Really GUT you private message me and threaten to band me over this, with things like this icon available rage::please quit being a cry baby when somebody hurts your feelings take it like a real sport:wtf1::rules::ban::AngelPray:what::beerwez::gtfo::moon:

He threatened to band you?:pondering:Confusedtare:
pjdoug its been awhile since the pigskin was kicked to start a game at Whitley and this thread shows that the longer it goes. If you all want to talk track you should go to that forum and talk it. I will remind you not one football game has been won at a track meet. Just a friendly reminder:

Aug 22, 14 Pike County Central away (L) 0 - 14 Click
Aug 29, 14 Madison Southern home (L) 20 - 41 Click
Sep 5, 14 Bell County away (L) 13 - 57 Click
Sep 12, 14 Rockcastle County away (L) 28 - 35 Click
Sep 19, 14 Clay County away (W) 49 - 33 Click
Sep 26, 14 Knox Central home (L) 28 - 33 Click
Oct 3, 14 Morgan County away (W) 54 - 6 Click
Oct 10, 14 Perry County Central home (W) 31 - 22 Click
Oct 17, 14 Harlan County away (W) 34 - 32 Click
Oct 24, 14 Letcher County Central away (L) 28 - 42 Click
Nov 7, 14 North Laurel home (L) 34 - 48 Click
pjdoug Wrote:He threatened to band you?:pondering:Confusedtare:
Is banding painful Confusednicker: isnt that what you do to a bulls manhood to make them fall off?
^^
Yep, as long as you use a twix!!

Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Is banding painful Confusednicker: isnt that what you do to a bulls manhood to make them fall off?

I think footballs are fun
1/4bak Wrote:not as painful as the black bears last season, be careful Ware, RIUTG will put the "band" on yours if you P- him off but granny don't have to worry about it.:biglmao:
Don't hate on the black bears cause of one season, have to let others have a chance. As for GUT BANDING me, won't happen. We workout together at the gym. I think the word you're looking for is ban..You are welcome :Thumbs:
Demarcus ware Wrote:Don't hate on the black bears cause of one season, have to let others have a chance. As for GUT BANDING me, won't happen. We workout together at the gym. I think the word you're looking for is ban..You are welcome :Thumbs:

Thank you Demarcus for being such a scholar, I will remember you when I look at the cuts on my next check. To be correct you should have written because of one season.

a person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition.
"the cause of the accident is not clear"

synonyms: source, root, origin, beginning(s), starting point; More
mainspring, base, basis, foundation, fountainhead;

originator, author, creator, producer, agent

"the cause of the fire"

antonyms: effect, result

•reasonable grounds for doing, thinking, or feeling something.
"Faye's condition had given no cause for concern"

synonyms: reason, grounds, justification, call, need, necessity, occasion; More
excuse, pretext

"there is no cause for alarm"

a principle, aim, or movement that, because of a deep commitment, one is prepared to defend or advocate.
"she devoted her life to the cause of deaf people"

synonyms: principle, ideal, belief, conviction; More
object, end, aim, objective, purpose, mission;

charity

"the cause of human rights"

a matter to be resolved in a court of law.

•an individual's case offered at law.

synonyms: case, suit, lawsuit, action, dispute
"he went to plead his cause"

verb

verb: cause; 3rd person present: causes; past tense: caused; past participle: caused; gerund or present participle: causing

make (something, typically something bad) happen.
"this disease can cause blindness"
1/4bak Wrote:Thank you Demarcus for being such a scholar, I will remember you when I look at the cuts on my next check. To be correct you should have written because of one season.

a person or thing that gives rise to an action, phenomenon, or condition.
"the cause of the accident is not clear"

synonyms: source, root, origin, beginning(s), starting point; More
mainspring, base, basis, foundation, fountainhead;

originator, author, creator, producer, agent

"the cause of the fire"

antonyms: effect, result

•reasonable grounds for doing, thinking, or feeling something.
"Faye's condition had given no cause for concern"

synonyms: reason, grounds, justification, call, need, necessity, occasion; More
excuse, pretext

"there is no cause for alarm"

a principle, aim, or movement that, because of a deep commitment, one is prepared to defend or advocate.
"she devoted her life to the cause of deaf people"

synonyms: principle, ideal, belief, conviction; More
object, end, aim, objective, purpose, mission;

charity

"the cause of human rights"

a matter to be resolved in a court of law.

•an individual's case offered at law.

synonyms: case, suit, lawsuit, action, dispute
"he went to plead his cause"

verb

verb: cause; 3rd person present: causes; past tense: caused; past participle: caused; gerund or present participle: causing

make (something, typically something bad) happen.
"this disease can cause blindness"

:hilarious:
1/4bak Wrote::hilarious:
And yet you still couldnt spell ban. Good job..At least you can google things.
Demarcus ware Wrote:Is banding painful Confusednicker: isnt that what you do to a bulls manhood to make them fall off?

I was certainly thinking a painful process involving farm animals Confusednicker:
Demarcus ware Wrote:And yet you still couldnt spell ban. Good job..At least you can google things.

I think she got banded at the same time Lily did.
This thread has went south. Looked out for 1/4bak calling Whitley fans all transfers. Confusednicker:
This thread went south from the first time pjdoug posted about the 10-0 Colonels.
  •  Previous
  • 17(current)
  • Next