•  Previous
  • 17(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raceland 2015
pjdoug Wrote:if everybody keeps underestimating Williamsburg.they will be back in Bowling Green while everybody is stunned and listening to the radio with their mouths open Confusednicker: ...Williamsburg is not being completely over hauled.They are experienced.

Thats what is so interesting to me about this season. So many teams lost key players and bug time play makers to graduation/transfers. But its not like theres nothing but cobwebs left in the closet for these teams. I just wish the regular season would start already. Within the first 2 weeks, we will know alot about these teams. Across the board, the topdogs in the east have some legit schedules to prepare them for the playoffs.
Scotty_Bronson Wrote:Thats what is so interesting to me about this season. So many teams lost key players and bug time play makers to graduation/transfers. But its not like theres nothing but cobwebs left in the closet for these teams. I just wish the regular season would start already. Within the first 2 weeks, we will know alot about these teams. Across the board, the topdogs in the east have some legit schedules to prepare them for the playoffs.

I agree. actually,any one of five teams could make it to Bowling Green.
Great time of year ! Everyone is in first place , every team is undefeated with high expectations and sll fans think their team going all the way !! Love it
Absolutely.
Spoke to a few players and cosches yesterday. Everyone seems really business like and focused. Practices have been chippy at times, but as one player put it, "in brotherly rivalry kind of way, everyone is working extremely hard, no one is taking plays off". Love to hear that. The football field is no place to be passive aggressive, as long as its within the whistles and in the name of effort, i like a little attitude. We will be big and mobile upfront. The line will have 2 MOBILE 300 pound kids at tackles (Hall and Wallace) a quick footed 250 lb center (C.Townsend), a very quick, but somewhat undersized (by comparison) Jerome Hall and big country Alex Niece who is probably around 270. The DL will look much of the same. We will be big and quick upfront. With some hardnosed downhill rbs, a dual threat qb, and some very capable WRs one of which could go the distance at any time. This is goina be a very well rounded football team. No superstars, but as a team we will be hard to beat.
It's time to RATTLE THE LION CAGE ! ! If you want some, go get some, that's the way it works on the Gridiron ! ! RAMS, IT'S TIME TO GET IT ! ! ! ! ! ! !
  •  Previous
  • 17(current)