Poll: Who do you have in this one?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Knox Central
44.44%
Lawrence County
55.56%
* You voted for this item.

•  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next 
  Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Knox Central @ Lawrence County 11/13
It's gameday!!! :rockon: It's who ever wants it more and which ever team is willing to fight for that inch is who will advance. I'm so excited for this game, I can hardly wait. This should be a dandy, 2 great teams in a great football atmosphere, trying to survive and advance. Good luck to both teams. I pray for a clean, injury free game and I pray everyone has a safe trip to the game and back home. Now lets go bulldogs, time to get your pee hott and prove the doubters wrong once more. :1:
Bulldogs 54
Panthers 42:rockon:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Bulldogs 54

These 2 teams will not combine to score 42.

Knox 21-7 is what I am saying now after watching a few of the LC games online. They teams they have played have been really, really bad. :ChairHit:
William Muney Wrote:These 2 teams will not combine to score 42.

Knox 21-7 is what I am saying now after watching a few of the LC games online. They teams they have played have been really, really bad. :ChairHit:
Good thing this game is today or you would have KC playing in overtime. You started out KC-35/LC-7 and after some film maybe it is not going to be a cake walk after all for KC:biggrin:
BobCatFan29 Wrote:Bulldogs 54

I like the way u think but i don't feel game will get out of the 30's for either team.
Batpuff Wrote:Game Day baby!!!! Time to get your pee hot and smash Knox in the mouth!!

Don't worry about this saying! It scared the heck out me last week but no one actually pee's on you!:biggrin:

Seriously, good luck to both teams tonight, I will have friends on both sides and as I have stated earlier I truely believe this is the best match-up in the state tonight and should (or at least could be) a slobber-knocker! Man, I love high school football under those Friday Night Lights!TongueirateSho
William Muney Wrote:These 2 teams will not combine to score 42.

Lol, any high school team isn't gonna look like Monday night football.
Dawg days! Wrote:Lol, any high school team isn't gonna look like Monday night football.

They might look better than UK on saturday!!!!!!!!!
I don't even want to get started on the wildcats. Miss.St. was a bitter pill to swallow.
KC could possibly be without a key offensive player. That is the reason for the 28 points. Not the LC defense.
What exactly does "get your pee Hot" mean? That could lead to a terrible infection. Better consult a physician.
GOOD LUCK KC tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:GOOD LUCK KC tonight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ur wishing kc ,uck becaus e u know lawrence will give u a game next week..... more than wat u want... lc 35-18........ bell vs lc in regionals finals....:flame:
They are wishing KC luck b/c their head coach was a long-time asst. at Bell and is still held in high esteem.

BTW Bell does not care who we play. We will take care of business regardless.
William Muney Wrote:KC could possibly be without a key offensive player. That is the reason for the 28 points. Not the LC defense.

What #
dawglc Wrote:ur wishing kc ,uck becaus e u know lawrence will give u a game next week..... more than wat u want... lc 35-18........ bell vs lc in regionals finals....:flame:

How can you be that blinded? I will be pulling for KC but I have to fight myself to keep from pulling for LC. With some of the comments being made by "some" LC fans I would like to see them roll in to log mountain and back up their talk. I also want to see them when they walk out of the stadium after we're done with 'em.
If they do beat Knox, it better be by 40 or your not ready for Log Mountain.
Easy i'm like you I would like to see them win.
Snare43 Wrote:If they do beat Knox, it better be by 40 or your not ready for Log Mountain.
Easy i'm like you I would like to see them win.

Yeah, I'm getting to the point to where I would really like to see LC win.:Clap:
LC
dawglc Wrote:ur wishing kc ,uck becaus e u know lawrence will give u a game next week..... more than wat u want... lc 35-18........ bell vs lc in regionals finals....:flame:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Sorry, we didnt play Jenkins every week!!Confusedhh:

You might need to ask KC fans how they beat Boyd Co 40-0 when LC barely even beat them 26-16? :eyeroll:
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Sorry, we didnt play Jenkins every week!!Confusedhh:

lc never played jenkins
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:You might need to ask KC fans how they beat Boyd Co 40-0 when LC barely even beat them 26-16? :eyeroll:

we will see how good they r in about 6 hours 59 minutes cant wait
well wish u all luck tonight aginst rockcastle..... hope u have a injury free game....... i look forward to seeing lc play at log mountain.....if they can get kc...
dawglc Wrote:we will see how good they r in about 6 hours 59 minutes cant wait

Normally I will pull for Knox unless they're playing us. I guess part of me still is but the other part of me wants to see LC win. Good luck to you guys.
dawglc Wrote:lc never played jenkins

I know that. I was just pointing out a horrible team.

East Carter 1-9
Boyd Co 2-9
Greenup Co 3-8
East Ridge 3-8
Paintsville 4-7
Winfield, WV 3-7
Tolsia, WV 4-6

Looks like you guys played a hard schedule to get that 11-0 record. :thatsfunn
WOW first time I really saw that. Feel better about my pick...but sad about LC chances to come to Log Mountian.
Snare43 Wrote:WOW first time I really saw that. Feel better about my pick...but sad about LC chances to come to Log Mountian.

Whats sad is thats like Bell Co playing Pineville every week. 7 out of there 10 teams had losing records.
BellCoBobcats09 Wrote:I know that. I was just pointing out a horrible team.

East Carter 1-9
Boyd Co 2-9
Greenup Co 3-8
East Ridge 3-8
Paintsville 4-7
Winfield, WV 3-7
Tolsia, WV 4-6

Looks like you guys played a hard schedule to get that 11-0 record. :thatsfunn

r schedule was easy this year they have played the hardest schedules the last 3 years so....... maybe next friday lc will play bell and we can see.....good luck bell....
dawglc Wrote:r schedule was easy this year they have played the hardest schedules the last 3 years so....... maybe next friday lc will play bell and we can see.....good luck bell....

Not being harsh. I just want KC fans to know how LC has a 11-0 record. You beat the teams you were suppose to so thats what counts. Bell Co found out a few years back a weak schedule will hurt you in the playoffs. That why Dudley schedules good teams to play now.
Knox has not played the best either to be honest.
  •  Previous
  • 16(current)
  • Next