•  Previous
  • 15(current)
Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 1.75 Average
15th Region Transfers
Betsy Layne getting Lance is very interesting. I think he's had the injury bug the past season or so and didn't get to play extended minutes at Floyd Central. If he can be a productive player in the paint, this bodes well for the Bobcats. They have one of the best guard lineups in the region, but outside of Hammond, no real inside players. If he can start or be a good sixth man, they have their rotation mostly set now. Hope it works out for Lance and he can stay healthy.
With newest transfer on the hill we will have the best backcourt in the 15th Region, told you guys, Mikes got this.
If Mike don’t win the 15th this year he probably needs to go.
[-] The following 1 user Likes LCDAWGS1's post:
  • jetpilot
(08-15-2024, 02:01 AM)FloydCountySuperstar Wrote: With newest transfer on the hill we will have the best backcourt in the 15th Region, told you guys, Mikes got this.

What is this transfer's name? Since school started, how many kids stayed at Betsy Layne, and how many left? How many 8th graders wound up being Betsy Layne Freshman?
Martin County gets new transfer thoughts?
Thoughts on Martin county new transfer?
Whose new transfer
[-] The following 1 user Likes Sportscritic79's post:
  • Card2000
(08-20-2024, 10:51 AM)PBURGFAN2000 Wrote: Thoughts on Martin county new transfer?
Give a name and ill share some thoughts. LOL
(08-20-2024, 10:51 AM)PBURGFAN2000 Wrote: Thoughts on Martin county new transfer?
We ain’t had no new transfers that we didn’t have in the summer. The only thing we had was Estridge going to Belfry. Mills is gonna step up good though into that 6th man position. We still gonna be good with Davis and Watts leading the way!!
(08-20-2024, 12:09 PM)GeorgeLopez1234 Wrote:
We ain’t had no new transfers that we didn’t have in the summer. The only thing we had was Estridge going to Belfry. Mills is gonna step up good though into that 6th man position. We still gonna be good with Davis and Watts leading the way!!
Watts will be the main leader on this with dials running the back court and Maynard doing what he always does with blocking shots Davis will be a great role player for them and automatic shooter they are missing a key piece I heard they are getting soon they just need one more player
What’s everyone thinking about the 15th region and give some rankings
(08-20-2024, 03:05 PM)PBURGFAN2000 Wrote: What’s everyone thinking about the 15th region and give some rankings
 I say it stands like this JC, MC, BL, Pikeville, Paintsville, Pike Central, LC, SV, FC, Belfry

if it’s true what there saying I may move MC up depending in how good he is

and yes  Mike has BL three in my opinion, Pente is very good and I’m glad a college finally seen how good he was and he got offered. Mike will get a lot more offers if players come to play for him, man can coach and speaks up for his players
(08-20-2024, 12:20 PM)PBURGFAN2000 Wrote:
Watts will be the main leader on this with dials running the back court and Maynard doing what he always does with blocking shots Davis will be a great role player for them and automatic shooter they are missing a key piece I heard they are getting soon they just need one more player
If a new transfer is goin to mc then they will be the front runner for region. As of now, I don’t see who is guarding slone from jc with rose under the basket
It would be a lot easier to give opinions if we actually had names of these supposed transfers instead of speaking in riddles.
Who did BL supposedly get?
(08-21-2024, 02:51 PM)PBURGFAN2000 Wrote: Who did BL supposedly get?

Ethan Lance from Floyd Central.
(08-21-2024, 02:02 PM)P. Fanning Wrote: It would be a lot easier to give opinions if we actually had names of these supposed transfers instead of speaking in riddles.
Relatives don't give names lol. Just hype
(08-21-2024, 12:00 AM)Lcontop Wrote:
If a new transfer is goin to mc then they will be the front runner for region. As of now, I don’t see who is guarding slone from jc with rose under the basket
Hearing MC will be under the new KHSAA investigation for recruiting. They’re supposedly cracking down and Martin county has been very active in some illegal recruiting.
(08-22-2024, 09:54 AM)TRex34 Wrote:
(08-21-2024, 12:00 AM)Lcontop Wrote:
Hearing MC will be under the new KHSAA investigation for recruiting. They’re supposedly cracking down and Martin county has been very active in some illegal recruiting.
I've only heard of 1 actual Khssa investigation and it was against grc 4 years ago. They cannot crack down because they won't let go of the money to investigate lol.
  •  Previous
  • 15(current)